NEurope
Android18a

What did you get in the post today?

got a mock examination for my computing course and a prize draw entry from which magazine woop de dooo

can everyone, like, STOP GETTING POST as i rarely get anything. Ever.

The only thing i ever get are bank statements telling me i'm broke :heh:

I got a pack of shirts I ordered off ebay. Oddly they were classed as a 4 pack of shirts, but 7 came, and it cost £8 incl P&P so I'm happy. Although still waiting on more stuff from ebay that I ordered over a week ago *chases person*

Oh wait no it was 7 shirts, im going crazy. Still, 7 shirts for £8 = :)

I got 512mb of RAM, have installed it and my computer no longer cries like a baby when I want to play an MP3.

I got it from a firm called Crucial. Having ordered it around lunchtime yesterday they got it all the way from bonny Scotland to me through the post this morning.

So, Crucial are awarded....

BowserSealApproval.gif

Yar crucial are excellent, although sending RAM back is a lenghty process.

TOday was a bit of a shock, a CD I ordered 2 months ago came. Colin Mcrae 2005 (£15 bargain) and a new T shirt.

got 2 american football shirts today one raiders one broncos

Any player names numbers or anything? I've got a Raiders home jersey with BOWSER 57 on it, and Packers home and away ones with the same.

Also, where abouts in Lincolnshire are you from?

Sadly I sold my U2 vinyl collection that I had been adding to since I was 13 a year and a half ago :( It is one of the most ridiculously addictive hobbies I have ever had, and one that consumed all of my money over the years...oh well. Easy come easy go.

What did you have? How much did you sell them for? I love U2.

Although it wasn't strictly in the post "I" got a new bath, shower, toilet and loads of tiles in the post for my new bathroom :D

The white tie i brought off eBay arrived today, i should be getting more things in the next few days including Feeder - Shatter/Tender and Battlefield 2, as well as a whole bunch of uni prospectuses.

I got nothing, as I havent told anybody where i live. I miss my free swag.

I fixed it for you Chris.

i finally got my remmission cd, a month and a half after it was posted. as i bought it direct from the label, they included 2 19 track sampler cd's in the pack too, with some quality tunes on :)

drools. my vinyl collection is only in its infancy. the pride of place is probably given to my mastodon - leviathan picture disk that was limited to 2500 world wide, or my first pressing coloured vinyl of mastodons debut ep, limited to 100 in this colour :)

i need more, its so addcitive...

Damn right its addictive, I only started collecting vinals but sofar i have a nice wee collection which includes...

Michael Jackson - Bad (Album) - Mint Condition

Queen - A Night At The Oprea (Album) - Badly Damaged

Megadeth - Symphony of Destruction (Single) - LTD Edition, Mint Condition

Metallicia - (Boxset) - Only 5000 Worldwide, Mint Condition

Nirvana - All Apoligies (Single) - Mint Condition

I have a Mint Condition copy of Queen - A Night At The Oprea coming in the post :)

Today I got...

AC/DC Hells Bells World Tour 1980 ACDC Programme

c6_1_b.JPG

Tour Programme Use Your Illusion Tour

eb_1_b.JPG

MEGADETH - HIDDEN TREASURES - US EDITION OF CD

35_1_b.JPG

V/AThe Beavis & Butthead Experience (CD 1993)

e4_8.JPG

The usual bank statements n stuff. I'm waitin 4 my travel form to arrive from the council. Wish it would hurry up

i got money off vouchers for cesar dog food, which is strange as i dont have a dog, i could try feeding it to my DS though... maybe not.

Today I got....

QUEEN a night at the opera (yep it finally came)

ea_1_b.JPG

QUEEN Hot Space Tour'82 OFFICIAL PROGRAMME

1a_1_b.JPG

IRON MAIDEN - 1983 WORLD PIECE TOUR PROGRAMME

92_1_b.JPG

oh and some letter from the bank.

Today some new headlight bulbs for my car arrived - further adding to its bling-scale.

This morning I got X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (Xbox). Now just waiting for some other folks to get it so I can give the four player co-op a try.