Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Far Cry Vengence Wii

Dante

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not impressed with the new video. I'll still be interested in buying this game but not for full price. I don't know why they are rushing it out. They should spend time on it like they have on Red Steel and Rayman. It's not like they haven't got enough titles to take advantage of the Wii's launch.

You don't know that Ubisoft has tons of teams right in tons of different offices all around the world, right?

I am really looknig forward to this actually. I will defintiely be getting this.

When this was announced I was really hopefully for it, an existing, popular and successful franchise, coming to Wii with all new controls. But seeing as the Wii is more powerful than the Gamecube, and this looks very sub par and rushed I'm displeased.

I think if most of us are getting an FPS for launch, it will be Red Steel. They could do to put this off for a while to improve it. It may help. Alot.

Agreed, this is a game with potential, and it'll simply not live up to that if it comes out looking like this! Also, as it's gonna be released in a pretty well packed launch line up, it'll just be lost, I can't imagine anyone picking this up before the likes of Red Steel and Zelda.

I think if most of us are getting an FPS for launch, it will be Red Steel. They could do to put this off for a while to improve it. It may help. Alot.

Yeah, im picking up RS at launch, this will probbly ahve to be added to my "end of the year" list.

In Nintendo Power I think it was,they said Ubisoft are trying to add an online option for this.

The games graphics have been improved on from the E3 build. In Far Cry Vengeance (which is an expanded version of the Xbox version), Ubisoft is exploring the possibilities of Online Play! Call of Duty 3’s graphics are impressive in widescreen and in 480p.

Well there's at least one other good fps coming out. Metroid 3.

It's a good launch for me, with FPS being my favourite genre, but the reason im not getting 2 fps at launch is because i want some different types of games to be playing until christmas.

Though i'm having second thoughts about monkey ball.. not sure, probably jsut stick with it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!