NEurope
mcj metroid

Love lives!

I've already talked about my current situation with my gf to Goron_3 already in a proper convo, so I cba to say anything again; let's just say Im taken and it's awesome.

BRING IT ON BITCH

I'm in love with Katie. I think she is teh sex0r.

Rather you guys than me :p

Katie seems to hate me! :)

Naa I don't, just had a little go at you once. You're the one that thinks I'm an african boxer!

Well, I've only ever had one girlfriend - we met just under five years ago, started going out a few weeks later, and last year we got engaged. Guess I'm just one of the lucky ones here. :)

im single, and one of them homosexuals and quite happy, i know a couple or decent guys that i would love to start a proper relationship with but distance and bad timing might stop it :(

but hey ho, im moving to a new city in 3 weeks and i'm going to be living opposite the gay capitol of the north (Canal St) so i might find a guy. if not, i suppose a little bnit of sex cant do any harm.

i havent been in a relationship since last summer really, but i have been 'seeing' a few guys between then and now. a few months ago a promising relationship evolved with this really gorgeous guy but we decided to end it because he knew i would be moving miles away and we didnt want to get too emotionally involved to then have to be heartbroken a few months down the line if it got that far.

overall though, my love life is a lil stunted ATM but maybe the next 6 months will prove that it was just a temporary thing. i would love to be in a proper relationship by christmas because is there anything better???

however, only time will tell.

im single, and one of them homosexuals and quite happy, i know a couple or decent guys that i would love to start a proper relationship with but distance and bad timing might stop it :(

but hey ho, im moving to a new city in 3 weeks and i'm going to be living opposite the gay capitol of the north (Canal St) so i might find a guy. if not, i suppose a little bnit of sex cant do any harm.

i havent been in a relationship since last summer really, but i have been 'seeing' a few guys between then and now. a few months ago a promising relationship evolved with this really gorgeous guy but we decided to end it because he knew i would be moving miles away and we didnt want to get too emotionally involved to then have to be heartbroken a few months down the line if it got that far.

overall though, my love life is a lil stunted ATM but maybe the next 6 months will prove that it was just a temporary thing. i would love to be in a proper relationship by christmas because is there anything better???

however, only time will tell.

yes triforce told me u were gay.I really want to get into a relationship myself and i know of so many that are that way but are such cowards they wont come out.

yes triforce told me u were gay.I really want to get into a relationship myself and i know of so many that are that way but are such cowards they wont come out.

if they live by you you could meet up with them, see if you get on and maybe go out with them if your okay with keeping their secret and not being a couple in the PDA way (public displays of affection).

enough gay guys arent a fan of holding hangs or kissing or hugging in the st's but i've never had a problem in birmingham. plus i've seen like 5 lesbian couples doing stuff in the streets and in bullring the past few days.

its sweet when you see such openness. makes me proud to be gay.

My love life is non-existent.

Thats almost correct, though I'd rather phrase it;

It has never existed.

if they live by you you could meet up with them, see if you get on and maybe go out with them if your okay with keeping their secret and not being a couple in the PDA way (public displays of affection).

enough gay guys arent a fan of holding hangs or kissing or hugging in the st's but i've never had a problem in birmingham. plus i've seen like 5 lesbian couples doing stuff in the streets and in bullring the past few days.

its sweet when you see such openness. makes me proud to be gay.

i think lezbians are different though.For some weird scewed up reason people think they are cool

Yeah, your typical British yob will accept lesbians entirely because they think it's cute and sexy, but they'd happily knock a bloke out for even suggesting that they'd experimented at all.

50 Cent for example is renowned for hating gay men but liking lesbianism. It's all a bunch of hypocrisy really.

My love life, isn't live really. It's a little rubbish, but I've concluded I don't really care. I've never really had a relationship and it's done me no harm. Plus they seem a great hassle. However, I am going to ask a girl out soon, purely out of curiosity so perhaps my opinion will change in the near future.

i think lezbians are different though.For some weird scewed up reason people think they are cool

Correction: (most) men think they are cool.

Yeah, your typical British yob will accept lesbians entirely because they think it's cute and sexy, but they'd happily knock a bloke out for even suggesting that they'd experimented at all.

50 Cent for example is renowned for hating gay men but liking lesbianism. It's all a bunch of hypocrisy really.

Exactly, but I'm sure its not only people from Britain.

50 Cent is stupid, hating gay men for just being gay is complete bollocks. You can't dislike someone just because of what they believe in or what they do. It's called discrimination, which happens to be illegal.

most of my friends find lesbians scary lol

woot! revo-euope Pride!!!

BTW manchester pride started today woot :D

I go out with a brazlian model by the name of Adriana, we have awesome sex everyday, I FHUTA 3 times a week, thus making the relationship alive with passion and sometimes, anguish. Afterward we play Metal Gear Solid, and then watch LOTR.

Well...here goes...A few months ago i ended with my first boyfriend, we had been dating 3 years and known each other 4. It was sad the way it ended and i was disappointed, i was in love and really wanted things to work out. I had hurt for some time.

Right now i do feel ready for a new relationship, i'd like to meet someone to get close to and be affectionate yet. But i seem to be repellent to getting anyone right now, not getting any interest :hmm: Also i have something very heavy to cope with for the next year or so, so i'd probably be far too much of a moody bugger for anyone to put up with.

Yeah, I'm sure it extends further than just the yobs and old people of Britain, it's just that my own personal experience of gay bashing is from older relatives or uneducated friends.

Obviously it happens elsewhere in the world, there's a lot of it going on in Africa due to the fact that a large amount of the worlds practicing Catholics and Christians are based there.

I would have been going out with my boyfriend for seven years this November, and I still think hes the only person for me. I dont think anyone else would ever be able to cope with all my shortcomings. I do eye up the occasional guy (to be honest, I dont find that many blokes massively attractive, so when I do notice someone I like to get a good look), but its really just fun; with my boy I get fun and more besides.

Incidentally, hes my first real boyfriend, and we didnt meet til I was nearly 18. A lot of people seem to have real issues with this, and cant seem to believe that any first relationship can work out. It pisses me off a little.

________

Toyota Corolla E90 History

Edited by Johelian

I don't like the word love. I will only go as far as saying "I like you". I have never said "I love you" to any one. I don't know why Love is just a hard word for me to say. Their is only one girl that I really like. I will never forget her.

But yeah, he seems more into me than I am into him, but that be because I'm an emotionally closed-off misanthrope. I'm just going to take it as I go.

he?

Explain your self.

Ash's a flaming hom, I'm not going to say it's come as a surprise. He does knock one out over David Boreanaz every night. ;)

I broke up with my last lass around September due to distance shizzle [Nottingham/Leicester - Cambridge O_O] and got a bit jiggy with one of the lasses in the flat below me. Since then I've only got a bit of mouth service off a few lasses while out on the piss. But this weekend [iE tomorrow] my exlass is coming down and after getting a bit jiggy last weekend I'm sure of some shagging tomorrow.

Ash's a flaming hom, I'm not going to say it's come as a surprise. He does knock one out over David Boreanaz every night. ;)

'hom', isn't that french for apple?

Im bi actually, and while David Boreanaz is nice, not the best person out there. And please (Happy Jordan? :p), I don't have time to "knock one out" every night.

We're all gay. Well there seem to be more than I thought anyway.

Don't want any relationship, happy beng single. Going to be too busy with music for the forseeable future for any partner anyway.

My 2year relation ship is ending in 8days. I have learned a lot and changed a lot during that time. MY GF is probably one of the best things that has happened to me.

A really strange thing though, when I'm around my GF and we are alone I act like an 8year old.. I have no idea why. When I'm alone with other girls I act over my age.

'hom', isn't that french for apple?

No, that would be Pomme.

According to my French dictionary, Homme is man, which you like plenty of ;)