NEurope
mcj metroid

Love lives!

It was my nine month moniversary with my girlfriend yesterday. i am very happy.

First girlfriend.

Probably last girlfriend too.

Theres only one girl I wanna be in a relationship with but she's already in one. We've danced around each other for years and stuff almost happened but just didn't. She'll probably be my White Whale my whole life (no she's not fat, read Moby Dick). Any other chick would proably just be for a one off thing like the others... How far back has she affected me? Fuck it.

Maybe all these single depressed gay men would get more attention if they posted pictures of themselves. :P lol

:weep: You said something different last night!

Sorry Haden. I didn't want to tell you last night 'cos I thought you might say no but I only want a no strings attached relationship.

With cleanliness etc. Who cares about it the most? I mean straight girls and gay guys are traiditionally the most like clean etc I guess. But girls want to attract guys so they cant care that much about ultra cleaness so do guys care aobut it but they genrally are less clean but like ah man my head hurts. :hmm:

guys dont seem to bother too much cos they generally consider it girly but thats changing in the post metrosexual world.

gay guys HAVE to be clean. the gay world can be viscious so you dont want to give anyone anything to start slagging you off about-or you could just do as i do and not give a fuck and have a good time :D

anywho . . .

I think that that's an untrue stereotype. I shower and wash everyday. And I don't like leaving the house if I look scruffy or haven't done my hair.

I think that that's an untrue stereotype. I shower and wash everyday. And I don't like leaving the house if I look scruffy or haven't done my hair.

Stereotypes generally tend to be a load of bollox but i think in this case its justified (very very generally)

Stereotypes generally tend to be a load of bollox but i think in this case its justified (very very generally)

yes its true its all true:cry:

Most stereotypes are there a for a reason, but there are always exceptions.

The stereotype that most gay men tend to sleep around is generally true. lol

very true.

I have a couple of gay friends, I gotta say from what they've told me it seems pretty true.

just dont stereotype to the point where you say that therefore gay men cant be monogamous or have 'proper' relationships.

but saying gay people are warped and scary is awful.i mean how many gay people commit crimes in all fairness.Maybe mostly u cant tell but mostly i can

just dont stereotype to the point where you say that therefore gay men cant be monogamous or have 'proper' relationships.

Well I wasn't go to. :p

Well I wasn't go to. :p

i was pre emting an opinion someone may have said is all. lol

i was pre emting an opinion someone may have said is all. lol

I have noticed we "fall in love" in a week and move in together after 2. Not myself but I've noticed it in others lol.

I have noticed we "fall in love" in a week and move in together after 2. Not myself but I've noticed it in others lol.

typically popular with shallow gay men out to prove they're better than you and theirs lives have purpose or shallow straigh men after a shag lol.

but i think people generally have lost the true meaning of love. i mean you cant really be in love after just a month or whatever.

i find those kinds of people very sad.

typically popular with shallow gay men out to prove they're better than you and theirs lives have purpose or shallow straigh men after a shag lol.

but i think people generally have lost the true meaning of love. i mean you cant really be in love after just a month or whatever.

i find those kinds of people very sad.

Well that's not totally true, you can fall in love in any amount of time. But a lot of gay men say it before they feel it.

Well that's not totally true, you can fall in love in any amount of time. But a lot of gay men say it before they feel it.

yep and staright peeps to as i said above. i find straight peeps more prolific than gays as gay guys that are interested in having a partner seem to generally have a good handle on love-if you get what i mean.

Well as someone said, stereotypes tend to exist for reasons but they're patterns, not rules. I know a gay guy who probably has been "intimate" with every gay/bi male in certainly this town (which granted is fairly small). And I know others who have only been with a few people.

And I also know straight men who get coked up and shag people in sheds and behind abandoned nightclubs. So its neevr a definate.

was chatting to a friend i havent seen in ages tonight and as she went to told her friend who was in the convo as well said to me that she likes me why dont i ask her out. Well theres no rush i wanna catch up first and meetup again before that :P

christ got 2 friends i used to really get on with after me now :)

was chatting to a friend i havent seen in ages tonight and as she went to told her friend who was in the convo as well said to me that she likes me why dont i ask her out. Well theres no rush i wanna catch up first and meetup again before that :P

christ got 2 friends i used to really get on with after me now :)

i've found that they seem to come in waves, people who wanna go out with me. i go AGES with practically no interest from anyone of note then WHAM 4 people wanna go out with me :S

stupid life!