NEurope
mcj metroid

Love lives!

. . . kay :( lol

Dude, why are you sad? :kiss:

Kay? Well yeah, she is my girlfriend. :wink: (Although I doubt you ment to mention her :laughing:) I've been with her 4 - 5 Months but have known her for over a year. Aren't we cute together? :)

DanandKay.jpg

Dude, why are you sad? :kiss:

Kay? Well yeah, she is my girlfriend. :wink: (Although I doubt you ment to mention her :laughing:) I've been with her 4 - 5 Months but have known her for over a year. Aren't we cute together? :)

DanandKay.jpg

aww bless!!!!!

she's pretty :D

I think the Gays sleeping around thing is to do with the differences of opinions in men and women. Where men just want to shag, women want it to be special. So when straight men want a shag they have to wait for the woman to be ready. But with gays both are men so both want to shag.

That's what I think anyway.

For me, It's very difficult to get a girl as I'm not what you'd call "good looking", put that on top with a reputation as a "girl beater". :shakehead:

But, you never know, I could find the right girl, I could be the one for her and vice-versa, she could be the tear that hangs inside my soul for ever.

Atm I have feelings for a friend of mine, she's already in a relationship. (I've told you lot this so many times before) And she has a twin sister, I'm friends with both of them, they're both pretty, but of course, they're taken. But, ffs I would give my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder. I really fecking would, honestly.

To summarise my love life:

I've got a lot of ink in my pen but I have nobody to write to. :o

For me, It's very difficult to get a girl as I'm not what you'd call "good looking", put that on top with a reputation as a "girl beater". :shakehead:

But, you never know, I could find the right girl, I could be the one for her and vice-versa, she could be the tear that hangs inside my soul for ever.

Atm I have feelings for a friend of mine, she's already in a relationship. (I've told you lot this so many times before) And she has a twin sister, I'm friends with both of them, they're both pretty, but of course, they're taken. But, ffs I would give my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder. I really fecking would, honestly.

Dude if you have a kingdom then you own all the prossies.

There is the is girl I like who also kinda likes me and has done for a while (or so I'm told), but I've been too shy to ask her out...

Thing is, she now has a boyfriend, probably because she thought I wasn't interested.:(:(:(

Damn my shyness!:weep:

To summarise my love life:

I've got a lot of ink in my pen but I have nobody to write to. :o

I'm curious, how exactly did you get that rep again?

It’s hard for me to find a girl that I don’t scare. My height is 6 feet 7 inches, I’m a serous person, and I have a deep voice. I guess some people are just chicken.

if you're that tall there really shouln't be a problem.I'm tiny so that's a problem(AND I STILL SCARE PEOPLE)

No love for me. :cry:

awwwww *hug*

but Future Sex/Love Sounds in a couple weeks time and you'll feel better :D

also post less pictures and more words ;)

Bitch Please

isnt that Ashleys thing to say?!?!?

i thought he trade marked it. . .

Woha, this is the gayEST thread i've ever seen. Talk about coming out of the woodwork!

I have a BF, and i'm well happy :) That is all i shall say. In fact mcj metroid, he is from where you're from :P

Anyway!

Woha, this is the gayEST thread i've ever seen. Talk about coming out of the woodwork!

I have a BF, and i'm well happy :) That is all i shall say. In fact mcj metroid, he is from where you're from :P

Anyway!

WOOOT!!!

this thread should be renamed 'the outing thread'

good to have you as a gayer-maybe we should start a Wii60 club cept with the motto-we love the cock or something :D

Been single for about six weeks. Can't say it's much of a difference since it was a (really) long distance relationship anyway. I also don't think I'm actually looking for a new boyfriend or anything. If it happens, then nice, but I'm not gonna go hunt for one. Right now, I just want friends to hang out with and play videogames with. And who share my interests. They're hard to find (when you're not a social being).

There are a lot of gays. We should make a gay thread. lol

thats true, they have GLBT societies why not a Gay thread-for talking about gay things or somat?

edit: DONE :D now all you gayers and bi peeps go post and chat :D

Been here awhile! Started in late 2001! :) Don't fond of the new boards as you can see, i think they are very clicky! I thought there was only one other, and he left some time ago. TakeoMiyazaki your a goodlookin lad, get yourself some cock :P Or maybe a relationship, depending on which you prefer :)

Can't wait to visit london, should be good. Just had pride there, was same weekend as birmingham pride, weird eh. Great weekend. Liver and stomach fallin out of me!