NEurope
mcj metroid

Love lives!

TakeoMiyazaki your a goodlookin lad, get yourself some cock :P Or maybe a relationship, depending on which you prefer :)

Can't wait to visit london, should be good. Just had pride there, was same weekend as birmingham pride, weird eh. Great weekend. Liver and stomach fallin out of me!

awwww bless!

im blushing now! thank you, you should use the boards more :D

Working in a bar I get a lot of offers, but meh, can't be arsed haha

i hate you! lmao

i wanna do bar work-i'll be living like 10 min walk from canal st in manchester so maybe i could get a job :D

(and a guy :p)

and you're an Aussie, thats hot :o

AUSSIEBUM!!!!

LOVE their stuff :p

Actually no I'm english, just here for a year. But the Aussie's dig the accent lol. And I've picked up an aussie accent so that'll work back at home. haha

I'm curious, how exactly did you get that rep again?

As posted somewhere else on here:

Some girl clouted me on the back of the head with her bag and didn't apologise, I then chased after her, softly hit her on the head and said I wasn't going to apologise for that, then she went off and told the head of year. fucking bitch.

As posted somewhere else on here:

personnally, i've never dont the whole'you cant hit girls' thing, girls used to think in primary school that they had the right to kick around the boys-bitches.

i used to not hit em, but in secondrary school if i ever got kicked or unched by one of the annoying bitches still playing in primary schooli did EXACTLY the same at them, they were shocked but luckily none of them ever had the vendictiveness to report it to some of the staff.

Guys who hit girls are scum.

¬_¬

lmao, not if the girl hits/kicks/slaps/punches/bites the guy for no damn reason.

its self defence regardless of gender.

Some guy headbutted me when I was like, 11 or something, after I tried to stop him from fighting with another girl. Or something.

And in 6th grade, another guy punched me in the back because I kicked his football (didn't know it was his, and I just kicked it back in the direction it was coming from). I hit him back. We both got punished and had to sit the rest of our break out on a bench. It sucked.

Oh right, love lives...

The scum are the ones who rape them.

That's a given.

Went to a party last night with the girl I'm into. I'm a bit more optimistic that she's into me now

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

Oh right, love lives...

I don't get it Eenuh, you're a pretty girl and you're into really "guy" (no offense here, if anything its a good thing) stuff...

Makes me wonder sometimes, if i can get into a relationship anyone can.

I don't get it Eenuh, you're a pretty girl and you're into really "guy" (no offense here, if anything its a good thing) stuff...

Makes me wonder sometimes, if i can get into a relationship anyone can.

Thing is I don't think I'm looking for a new relationship already. Too soon. Plus I don't like people. Mostly, I don't like guys. The only guy I like (but not love anymore, just like really much) lives ten thousand miles away. Other than him, I've never been close to any guy, and I'm not sure that'll change anytime soon.

Letty lives 500 odd miles from me, it doesn't feel like an issue.

Letty lives 500 odd miles from me, it doesn't feel like an issue.

I was able to go through with it for three years, only getting to see each other two times a year. I often needed a shoulder to cry on or just some support, but you can't get that when you can't be together.

It wasn't much of an issue for me at first either, but now it is. Not being together, rarely seeing each other, language and culture difference, it costing a freaking ton of money (plane tickets = expensive)... Plus it just started to exhaust me cause I stayed up way too late every night to talk, resulting in me doing bad at school and stuff. So not good.

I was able to go through with it for three years, only getting to see each other two times a year. I often needed a shoulder to cry on or just some support, but you can't get that when you can't be together.

It wasn't much of an issue for me at first either, but now it is. Not being together, rarely seeing each other, language and culture difference, it costing a freaking ton of money (plane tickets = expensive)... Plus it just started to exhaust me cause I stayed up way too late every night to talk, resulting in me doing bad at school and stuff. So not good.

Don't ruin their dream. :o

Wow, three years? That's very impressive, and I don't think anyone can blame you for... giving up isn't the right term. Trying to move on? I'm not sure what I mean, but I don't think you should feel guilty.

I hope I won't have to hold out that long. If you asked me now I'd say I'm willing to wait as long as it takes, but then things change, especially if you don't want them to...

And Jordan, I don't think being apart is really an issue when you're on the same land mass: getting to the other side of the country and the other side of world are vastly different things. Giving it a quick look now, a return ticket for me to fly to Arizona would cost me around £700, whereas I could get anywhere in England for £70. I'm not trying to belittle the distance, just trying to offer some perspective.

Wow, three years? That's very impressive, and I don't think anyone can blame you for... giving up isn't the right term. Trying to move on? I'm not sure what I mean, but I don't think you should feel guilty.

Three years and it would take even more too (like four/five years, since I'm starting school all over again and he's still in school too).

Also, I'm not trying to discourage anyone. Just saying how it went for me. You could be lucky and have it all work out for you.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone. Just saying how it went for me. You could be lucky and have it all work out for you.

I think I used up all my luck just finding her.

Cheesy, I know, but all bad lines have a basis in reality.

Anyway, I'll make way for someone with something real to say.

It's better to have loved and lost than n--[CLICHE DETECTED, TERMINATING USER: SHORTY]

Havent had anyone to love since april. havent been in love since february.

Oh, Woe is me. My life is a misery.....

Havent had anyone to love since april. havent been in love since february.

Oh, Woe is me. My life is a misery.....

Oh, can't you see that I'm at the start of a pretty big downer.

:love:

I've been with my girlfriend for well over a year now, I'm going to be a dad in march, we are going to Japan in 11 days...... Yeah that's it in a nutshell..... A really small nutshell...

Seeing as the thread went onto long distance/internet relationships...... I really don't think they can last in that state for a long period of time, especially with relationships that start over a long distance I think 99% of the time things just can't work out.......

For starters, for things to work out one of you will have to make the compremise/risk of actually moving out to where the other person lives...... This connected with the fact that you won't have been able to spend a real long period of time with them before is going to make things kind of unstable....

Then if we are going international there is a bigger problem of needing a visa to actually live in the country.... You can get a tourist visa yes, but, that has it's limits.... To stay for extended period of time you would need a work visa or a permenent visa which would be possible to get..... If you married.. Ermmm I don't see this happening right away though....

Next there is the fact that if one of the parties is presented a better deal from someone else they are interested in it's easier for them to move on as there in reality is as much of a connection when you are doing everything over the phone or internet.... You can see this alone just by playing FFXI where everyone seems to be a (well I refrain from using the word but you can guess).....

Basically I'm not exactly an expert having never been in one but I can just see too many problems with it.....

Sorry if I offended anyone with this post. >.<