N-Europe

Mario Strikers Charged Football

EchoDesiato

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anywhere got any good deals on this game?

£30 seems the cheapest, either at play or gameplay.

Really in two minds about this myself, have just had a fifty quid bonus and am looking at either this or shadowrun, only problem is I'll have to buy a LAN adaptor to make the most of this making it the more expensive choice.

Just for the record: I've seen it on sale today in stores in Belgium. That's three days before the actual release date. That's rather uncommon for a Nintendo-title. Anyhoo, all the better for us gamers! :) Haven't looked at the price, though.

I haven't bought it. Not yet. ;)

Guest Stefkov
I was really hoping shopto would of dispatched today :( And what's worse is I might not even get it on Thursday since I might be going up to my grans.

Ooo unlucky mate. I've got a couple weeks off however I don't know if I'm still going to my grandparents on Friday...At least I'll get it on Thursday and have a whole days play with it.

After checking with shopto I ordered there instead and cancelled my pre-order with play3k as I remember both my Madden and Excitetruck got held up by them, and any such delay this time would scupper any decent showing from me in the tourney , especially as I am going to need all the practise I can get.

Is there any other sites like Shopto that you can order before 5.30 and still have it dispatched on that day? I'm fairly confident it'll get dispatched tomorrow,but just the slight chance i'm looking for a back-up site as I want the game so much.Anyone know how late Gameplay sends items?

Is there any other sites like Shopto that you can order before 5.30 and still have it dispatched on that day? I'm fairly confident it'll get dispatched tomorrow,but just the slight chance i'm looking for a back-up site as I want the game so much.Anyone know how late Gameplay sends items?

Gameplay always post a couple of days before release.

If you get you order in a few hours before last post a couple of days before release you should get it next day.

Yeah Roks right, get it from Gameplay and order it now and it will get shipped tomorrow.

From play? In my exeperience they take a while with games, you will probably get it Friday. Mine should get shipped tomorrow from Gameplay.

I've gotten most of my games from play a day early.