N-Europe

Mario Strikers Charged Football

EchoDesiato

i dont think it will be Mii specific. games that dont use Miis would have to have a friends code of their own

Lol, I did exactly the same. It's been long since I played the game, but I won the first match I played today (Wario - Luigi) with 10 - 2 :P Looks like I still got it ;)

lol i once won a game 46 - 0

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like the Mii system isn't fact, guess it was just the brain child of someone on whatever forum I read it!

Here's NOA's reply to an email I sent them, didn't send one to NOE didn't see the point!

Message(#6851-000576-3874\5763874)

Hello and thank you for contacting Nintendo,

I haven't heard of any Friend Codes similar to what you described for the Wii,

but rest assured that your e-mail will be forwarded on to the appropriate

department for further review.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

Dervin Camden

Actually it is fact. It is shown at Jeux-France's video. Each Mii has its invidual friendcode.

Yeah but I mean about how those Mii Friend Codes are transferable to other Mii using games. I know that the video shows them being assigned to Mii's for Mario Strikers...

Actually it is fact. It is shown at Jeux-France's video. Each Mii has its invidual friendcode.

Instead of per-game Friend Code? That's awesome.

In fact, Mii Friend Codes are even a better idea than System Friend Codes :D

I keep fluctuating between wanting this game and not caring! When it was announced to have online it made me sit up and take notice and then when the rumours of Pro Evolution Soccer came along I figured I would probably wait and see where everything stands with that.. but after watching that video I'm almost back to wanting Mario Strikers Charged again..

..probably just end up waiting to see what happens with regards to announcements of other football games, I don't think I would rather wait til this game goes down in price.. but then again, it could be really brilliant.. arrgghhh : peace:

I keep fluctuating between wanting this game and not caring! When it was announced to have online it made me sit up and take notice and then when the rumours of Pro Evolution Soccer came along I figured I would probably wait and see where everything stands with that.. but after watching that video I'm almost back to wanting Mario Strikers Charged again..

..probably just end up waiting to see what happens with regards to announcements of other football games, I don't think I would rather wait til this game goes down in price.. but then again, it could be really brilliant.. arrgghhh : peace:

You probably never played the original Mario Smash Football? That game is brilliant, one of the best multiplayer games for the cube in my opinion. The thing with this game is that it's almost perfect gameplay-wise, it plays so damn good and it's so fun to play too. If it's successor is any like the original, you're really missing out on something if you don't buy it ;)

You probably never played the original Mario Smash Football?

..oh how wrong you are :heh:

I have only ever played the game in 4-player multiplayer (which was a hoot : peace: ) ..I enjoyed it a lot but I wasn't sure what the single player experience would be like as, I have to say, most of the time I have noone to play with :hmm:

This is why I'm tempted as the game is online and will mean I wouldn't have to play on my own nearly all the time.. but then I'm hungry for a 'proper' football game, and FIFA hasn't been good (for me) since FIFA 99/FIFA 2000.. ISS stopped being REALLY good with 98/2000 and, perhaps, ISS Pro Evolution 2 on the PlayStation.

I have always had fun with Pro Evo/ Winning Eleven and I'm mainly just waiting for an announcement on that front. If I knew it wasn't coming out for Wii, I'd probably have no hesitation in snapping up Mario Strikers Charged..

I believe I will end up with it though if I can snap up a cheap copy from ebay or something :hehe:

Forgive my ignorance, but what you guys are saying is that this mii code system would work better? I don't know much about the Friend Codes or any of the systems for that matter.

Well, it's been rumoured that the Wii online mode was similar to the DS system, which is far from great. The DS system used seperate Friend Codes per game, so if you want to play online against a friend you have to put in a 12-digit code for each game you own, which is tedious and stupid. The Wii having a system like that could seriously set people (mainly mainstreamers) back from playing a game like that.

With the Wii, we got a System Friend Code, so we assumed that we got a single Friend Code for every game released. Rumours involving Pokemon Battle Revolution and this game pointed towards per game Friend Codes again, so this is a definite improvement. Per Mii Friend Codes also work better than the System Friend Code because that data is transferrable and it allows for more online users per Wii, so for example me and my brother can have different online accounts so that our results don't get mixed.

Well, it's been rumoured that the Wii online mode was similar to the DS system, which is far from great. The DS system used seperate Friend Codes per game, so if you want to play online against a friend you have to put in a 12-digit code for each game you own, which is tedious and stupid. The Wii having a system like that could seriously set people (mainly mainstreamers) back from playing a game like that.

With the Wii, we got a System Friend Code, so we assumed that we got a single Friend Code for every game released. Rumours involving Pokemon Battle Revolution and this game pointed towards per game Friend Codes again, so this is a definite improvement. Per Mii Friend Codes also work better than the System Friend Code because that data is transferrable and it allows for more online users per Wii, so for example me and my brother can have different online accounts so that our results don't get mixed.

Cheers for that. Pity I can't go online with Wii. Oh well.:(

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!