NEurope
BeerMonkey

Game you have always wanted to play..

the Mario Kart arcade game!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr

Its shit, honestly. Dont bother with it.

Confirmed, it is shit.

Confirmed, it is shit.

not the point! i wanna hit pacman with a red shell :p

Why is Mario Kart Arcade "shit"? Just asking ebcause I've never played it

It's not shit at all! It's really good I think (I didn't realised there was a powerslide/jump button until like 4/5 races into it....It's quality though.

Where did you all manage to play MK:Arcade, I wouldn't mind giving it a go either, and all you that say its shit, why?

I played it at Xscape in MK. Not sure if it's still there though I ain't played it in a while...

Confirmed, it is shit.

I've played much worse. What i don't get, is why everyone seems to hate double dash.

Double Dash had really bad tracks and the cars were just so slow in it.

Maybe it wasn't the best idea releasing it after F-Zero GX.

online play? you mean in multiplayer? never knew that exsisted.

Yeah, - zsnes for instance has a pretty good "netplay" feature.

I always wanted to play "Night Trap" for the Sega CD.

It plays like a bad horror movie. The acting really sucks. I remember watching my brother playing it, but I never got to play it. I was a little kid at the time.

Here is a game play video.

I don't know why but I always wanted to play Earthbound.. I have never tried it or seen game footage.. just played SSBM using Ness.. and ofcourse I had to find out who that guy was and I just got so interested in that game..

Well maybe ill be able to download it on the Wii

I lost my copy of FFX. It had my memory card in it.

Ouch. At least it wasn't one of the better final fantasys.

I played mario arcade in spain this year. I loved it :P But I played as pacman one time and whenever you bumped into someone or something he would go meh, meh, meh, meh, meh, meh it was SO annoying.

I played Wing Commander Prophecy on GBA and really loved it. But I know it's so much more on PC and now I'd really like to play them (didn't have PC when they were released).

About a year ago I played Archimedian Dynasty which gathered dust for about 6 years but although I threw other games away I always though I'd play that one day and finally with a few emulator programs I managed to run it on XP and absolutely loved it. In fact I enjoyed it more than most present PC games, the atmosphere, the story and the freedom were all very well balanced. And it's similar to Wing Commander but with submarines.

I also want to play Zelda Links Awakening as I try to catch up on all Zelda games (so far: OoT, WW, Minish Cap, ALttP, and I started MM, Zelda 1+2).

About a year ago I played Archimedian Dynasty which gathered dust for about 6 years but although I threw other games away I always though I'd play that one day and finally with a few emulator programs I managed to run it on XP and absolutely loved.

Aah.... it's nice to see some love for this old school classic. :heart: Fine game indeed. God I miss those light space flight simulators from the 90's. I have played through all Wing Commanders and I'm still disapointed that EA canned Origin.

Ahhh Shining Force 3 was the nuts! Recently sold it on Ebay for £50 :grin:

(Anyone ever played any of the other 'Shining' games?)

I have always wanted to play the other 2 parts of SF3 which wern't released over here. I'd love Sega forever if they released them on Virtual Console & translated the Japanese ones.

I also always wanted to play Zelda on the SNES but never had one when I was a lad :cry:

Man I could name a tonne!

Shining Force 3

Radiant Silvergun

Suikogaiden Vol 1+2

Front Mission 1 and 2

Panzer Dragoon Saga

Snatcher

Namco X Capcom

And a load of RPGs that never made it into english!