NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

G4tv PS3 vs. Wii - Apple Style!

Yeah that and they both ugly

:indeed:

Good find, I would hope nintendo would use that type of advertising. :)

Yeah that and they both ugly

LMAO! I know people have different tastes but I didn't think it was possible for ANYONE to not find the blonde attractive.

*Trys to hold it in*...ooh...no...I can't....GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naaa, i'm just kidding, everyone to their own.

LMAO! I know people have different tastes but I didn't think it was possible for ANYONE to not find the blonde attractive.

Well maybe ugly was the wrong word but for me personally she just didn't offer me nothing, i bet there are some ppl that liked the ps3 woman heh, but in all honesty as you said different people have different tastes some people like pears others apples but i personally like oranges.

Danieltimothy regarding your signature i only saw that episode the other day was totally awesome.

*Trys to hold it in*...ooh...no...I can't....GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naaa, i'm just kidding, everyone to their own.

personaly the fat one does it for me

Man that was a laugh. They should have thrown in the "Massive Damage" reference.:hehe::laughing:

Man that was a laugh. They should have thrown in the "Massive Damage" reference.:hehe::laughing:

I was actually waiting for them to mention that! Grrr they should have!

I know people have different tastes but I didn't think it was possible for ANYONE to not find the blonde attractive.

But you're basing that on your own taste... assuming that everyone would consider her hot just because you do. Personally I think she's pretty average looking. Also that wasn't all that funny, the Wii girl just kept winking and in the end wasn't fun at all, nearly as boring as her large PS3 counterpart, who seemed oblivious to the fact that they chose her because she's fat and ugly.

But you're basing that on your own taste... assuming that everyone would consider her hot just because you do.

No offence Shorty but you shoulden't read to much into these things they aren't worth it. The Video was funny. The Blonde girl had a cute voice. ;)

Maverick good man! Everyone else needs to watch "Forever Red". :)

But you're basing that on your own taste... assuming that everyone would consider her hot just because you do. Personally I think she's pretty average looking. Also that wasn't all that funny, the Wii girl just kept winking and in the end wasn't fun at all, nearly as boring as her large PS3 counterpart, who seemed oblivious to the fact that they chose her because she's fat and ugly.

No offense, but your post made me smile at the irony between the first sentence and the last one.

OH MY GOD! Some of you are utterly stupid.

Yeh, you may not particularly like the girls yourself, but the aim of the advert is not to decide that.

The point of the advert is that PS3 is a fat woman who's too expensive and has lots of qualities, and the Wii is a skinny, more attractive to the majority of men, girl who just wants to have fun. Meet them both in a bar, and which would you choose? Most guys would choose the latter. It's not aimed at individual peoplem it's aimed at all men as a whole.

DUH!

She´s sweet! The big concern is, little boys think that all girls look like photoshopped, plastc-tuned, and 1 kilo of make-up on her body!!! I´ll take her anytime! I´m not gay!

OH MY GOD! Some of you are utterly stupid.

Yeh, you may not particularly like the girls yourself, but the aim of the advert is not to decide that.

The point of the advert is that PS3 is a fat woman who's too expensive and has lots of qualities, and the Wii is a skinny, more attractive to the majority of men, girl who just wants to have fun. Meet them both in a bar, and which would you choose? Most guys would choose the latter. It's not aimed at individual peoplem it's aimed at all men as a whole.

DUH!

Yep.

And to some here, a girl/female is not something they would consider atractive regardless of looks. It's pretty obvious by the comments they made.

But like HAL_9million said, the point of the video is even more obvious.

:geek:

Sign in to follow this