N-Europe

Best Ever... (Results Are In)

soag

Personally I didn't vote as I couldn't pick one person for every catagory.... After being around so long and meeting so many people it's kinda hard just to come out and say this guy was the best for whatever reason. :-/

Oh and the best ever group would easilly be the group of guys that joined in with Abundant....... Most people won't know or give a crap about what it was, but, they were a great group of people who put time into something that ended up just being a memory. ^^ I salute you all!

Personally I didn't vote as I couldn't pick one person for every catagory.... After being around so long and meeting so many people it's kinda hard just to come out and say this guy was the best for whatever reason. :-/

Oh and the best ever group would easilly be the group of guys that joined in with Abundant....... Most people won't know or give a crap about what it was, but, they were a great group of people who put time into something that ended up just being a memory. ^^ I salute you all!

That was when you and a few other chaps tried to make a game wasnt it :hmm:

Well, let me tell you all about a real life meeting I had with EEVILMURRAY the other day:

I was on a mission to obtain beef jerky from my local Sainsburys and it so happens that the beef jerky resides in the area that EEVIL works in. Our eyes met, I saluted, he said something, I replied, he replied, I replied, he replied, we chuckled, I replied, I found beef jerky, he commented, I replied, we embraced and left it at that.

Meet-ups are awesome as can be.

Guest Offerman

I'm livid, I won bugger all. :P

But seeing as you all loved me so much in previous awards I'l let that one slip. Perhaps my lack of pervyness really isnt opening doors. :yes:

*flops out cock*

Guest Offerman
the Uber l33ts were the most entertaining group, hands down. The fact that nobody else could join the group wasn't because nobody else was welcome, but because it wasn't just on the internet that we were friends.

I also think thats really the only group still going. The Blood Monkeys seem to have fizzled out.

I didn't even know there was a voting thing for this, sorry.

Anyway i wouldn't of voted for a specific person! Everyone is mediocre compared to me anyway! :wink:

No seriously, i wouldn't of voted. WELL DONE to the winners, and don't worry to the losers! I love you all!

:awesome: