N-Europe

Back to the Future Part 2 - ITV1 @ 5:25pm

The3rdChildren

"MCCFRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!"

Without a doubt one of the best line deliveries in the movie, and huge credit to the special effects team who put the future McFly family kitchen scene together, and of course to Michael J Fox for his wonderful portrayal of so many characters.

[edit]

God I love Biff/Griff Tannen.

[edit again]

They cut out "AIN'T GOT NO SCROTE'?", this is Gremlins on Channel 5 all over again.

love the jaws 19 bit lol. getting all scared shitless THEN trying to act all tough and saying "shark still looks fake" lol!

anyone notice that jackass the movie was cut tonight too? why do they do this?! why spend money on a movie then chop it up? especially jackass! which is an 18 and shown at half ten!

quick edit: just found this. starts off funny but the guy behind it seems to lose his way towards the end as the last half seems put together no where near as carefully as the first half, rather slapdash infact. but anyhoo, the initial joke idea is still funny...

I cant remember which is which, i know the 1st one is where he goes back to the 70's or 80's.. i forget, i cant rember which is the cowboy one, and which is the future one.

the first one goes back to the 50's (it's an 80's film remember), the second goes into the future, and an alternative present, i think the past too but i may be wrong, basically all over the shop! the third is the cowboy one.