NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Write down an unwritten rule

Write down a unwritten rule that you know about. Try to keep them real. I don't wann't anny crazy made up ones like "Don't sleep with your mothers best friends daughter becuase she's fugly"

I'll start with a well known one.

--

Don't date your friends Ex, and if you do make sure he's ok about it and that he has given you permition before you start.

Don't date your friends Ex, and if you do make sure he's ok about it and that he has given you permition before you start.

Although to be fair, if they've brother up your friend has no say over either what your or his ex does.

Hmm that rules a tricky one, if you date his ex, you upset him. If he's not cool with it, you upset his ex because she may actually have feelings for you and your both gonna have to suffer just because some one refuses to move on.

Cant think of any unwritten rules, i shall post some later however!

When poking your genitals into a bee's nest, don't.

That is a strange one that I haven't heard of. Also...

"Never insult a man carrying a dog."

Never hit women, though I don't like the smugness they get when they're allowed to hit you.

The answer to "does this item of clothing make me look fat?" is always "no" and never "no, your fat makes you look fat".

Never hit women, though I don't like the smugness they get when they're allowed to hit you.

I did that to my best friend at primary school...only because she stole my hat.

"Don't lie to your Girlfriend, Twist the truth"

Girls often ask questions they don't wan't a true answer too. Like "do you think that girl is more attractive than me" etc.

The answer to "does this item of clothing make me look fat?" is always "no" and never "no, your fat makes you look fat".

That reminds me...

The other day, my sister said "do I look fat in this", and I said (sarcastically) "I can't see, you're blocking out the light" and she said "oh, sorry, I'll move away from the window".

If someone insults your integrity, it's publicly acceptable to blow them away with the Uzi 9mm.

That reminds me...

The other day, my sister said "do I look fat in this", and I said (sarcastically) "I can't see, you're blocking out the light" and she said "oh, sorry, I'll move away from the window".

Major Lol

Never creep up on a blind man.

To expand on it, you should not heisitate when saying no, or do anything that may cause the women to think that you are lying.

"there are no rules"

"electricians are the spawn of satan, most hated people on building sites or other industrial jobs"

"the milk goes in BEFORE the tea!"

"norwegian women are fugly"

"there are no rules"

"electricians are the spawn of satan, most hated people on building sites or other industrial jobs"

"the milk goes in BEFORE the tea!"

"norwegian women are fugly"

Those are not rules at all.. just your strange opinions.

Do not stand next to me at the urinals. I need my freedom, as does every other man. Find a space in the urinals where you are not near any man. If there is no space, wait your turn, or piss your pants. JUst don't impede on the space.

Take money out of your wallet before you buy the goods. Do not go up the till, put the items down, get them scanned, and then get the money out when asked. Be prepared, speed things up. No one wants to stand around for your slow arsed schennanigans.

Those are not rules at all.. just your strange opinions.

not at all, electricians really are the most hated person on site. i know i've been there seen it and got the fucking t shirt for it.

the norwegian women bit is however.

Does it bollocks!

oh yes it fucking does, there has been quite some experimentation put into it all over the years, putting the milk in after the tea causes the milk to release a greater amount of some chemical i forget the name of. at any rate this makes the tea taste of hot watery milk. where as putting the milk in before the tea results in the tea tasting of tea. what the fuck do you drink tea for if you want it to taste like shit?

also, making tea in the cup is what lead to the end of the empire, use a bloody tea pot :P

Sign in to follow this