N-Europe

Sonic And The Secret Rings

Helmsly

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty good.

Also it's annoying to try and get these Fire Soul Rings...

I agree. I can finish the levels (eventually) but i also have trouble getting the Fire Soul Rings.

It's quite a hard game actually, and frustrating in some places, but it's very good.

Perhaps i'm just crap at it. ::shrug::)

The book thingy is actually more fun than those things usually are. They have "achievement" like rank thingies that are quite cute.

Also, the artwork and comments on the design on things range from cool-to-know to downright interesting.

Jet showing up in the history makes me miss him though. I hope Riders 2 is still coming. :o

The import authorities have caught my game, I guess, as it's been nigh two weeks since Play.com posted it. This is pretty frustrating, waiting for this long for this game AND paying 50 % more for the game, which makes it more expensive than in the shops here in Denmark.

I don't like it so far :( Music is a bit rubbish and I'm really not liking the jumping controls in the game.

Hopefully it's just cus I'm tired and am already pissed off from playing one of the most annoying games I've ever played in WarioWare. Thats definitely going to Gamestation. HATE it.

You might learn to love it! I don't know if I'm quite at the amorous stage yet, but it has grown on me. It becomes a lot more fun after a while and the controls sort of 'click'. Even the frustrating parts are enjoyable in a way! And the music just adds to the comedy value.

Some excellent bosses too.

You might learn to love it! I don't know if I'm quite at the amorous stage yet, but it has grown on me. It becomes a lot more fun after a while and the controls sort of 'click'. Even the frustrating parts are enjoyable in a way! And the music just adds to the comedy value.

Some excellent bosses too.

I'm going to give it a chance, and it's certainly not being sold. Wario Ware though I detest. Seriously can't stand it.

Because they tell it how it is and are alot more peronal than IGN, and other sites.
yeah, they get a lot more personal about how they like one console and dislike another.

fanboy'ism is the word my friend.

Seriously Warioware? No way I'd swallow that kind of BS, Warioware is good, but Wii shipped with other good games (better ones for all that matters).

Oh well, I guess it's a improvement you're not saying "Warioware is not a game it's software" or something. :heh:

I've really gotta stop responding to ZeldaFreak's posts, I mean... It's like beating a corpse.

You've heard it here first folks, GameSpot is the holy bible of reviews.