NEurope
Fields

Coke Zero

Respect to the Sprite lovers, it's a great drink for the summer... especially when mixed with Pimms lol. What's this Sprite 3G stuff I'm seeing though? Any good?

Im No1 Sprite lover (Original not Z or Zero or 3G or another shit rip-off)

anyone wanna fight me for No1 Spot.

No. Ok then.

I love the stuff, it's my favourite drink besides Irn-Bru.

I can feel my teeth melting away when I drink normal coke, theres a ton of sugar in every can.

Have fun rotting your brains with diet drinks...

But mountain dew ftw :D it has probably even more sugar than normal coke.

Im No1 Sprite lover (Original not Z or Zero or 3G or another shit rip-off)

anyone wanna fight me for No1 Spot.

No. Ok then.

lol, no i'l not fight you, but i will be the no1 sprite zero fan lol!

and someone mentioned dr pepper and cherry coke being similar?! no way, dr pepper is the most vile of all soft drinks, cherry coke is heaven in a bottle!

and king boo, yeh tango has a much fuller orange taste. club orange is the best tho, with real bits in it. do you get it in england, or just over here?

I dont think we have club bars any more here knightendo.

no, club is a drink we get here, made by c&c, which i'm not sure may be a local company. fizzy orange with real bits in..... hmmmmmmmmm............

Woah, sounds nice, sounds like orangina.

oh it is SO gooooood... and there's a lemon one too with, yep, bits! hhmmmmmmm.... bitsss.......

were can u order mountain dew from? Coz i used to love that when they sold it in england. We have a 'sweets from heaven' shop , but they charge a quid a can.

and to add somethin to the thread, Cherry Coke beats every other soft drink hands down.

If You haven't had a drink for ages and your really hot, coca cola is better than fanta, however it is still not as good as sprite.

If you haven't had a drink for ages, water is obviously your best option.

You people who drink nothing but carbonated drinks scare me. I'll have a can of Coke or something once or twice a month max. Water and pure fruit juices are where it's at.

Are you taking the Wii?! :shock:

No I am not. It tastes like chocolate Coke, bizarrely nice. It is the shit along with Vanilla Colke. I don't care what any of you say though, there is only one legendary fizzy drink

tabclear.jpg

You people who drink nothing but carbonated drinks scare me. I'll have a can of Coke or something once or twice a month max. Water and pure fruit juices are where it's at.

Apple juice is the King of soft drinks... but I also drink diet coke...

has anyone tried that new apple lucozade. i relly want to try some, but dont know where to get it from.

just wondering if anyone else has had a taste yet.

Tab Clear was a great, great drink. I used to drink nothing but that and Tizer when I was younger.

If they tasted nice, i would drink them, but I don't like fruit, and water is boring.

So, I drink mainly carbonated drinks, have done for ages.

And theres nothing wrong with me (except im slightly underweight, but thats due to eating loads and doing no exercise).

If they tasted nice, i would drink them, but I don't like fruit, and water is boring.

I don't like fruit but I do like apple juice. And yes, water is boring.

Does anyone remember those cans of Tizer they used to do, where it would always be ice cold whether you refrigerated it or not? That used to fascinate me when I was younger.

Diet coke also only had two calories in it. I've probably used up two calories typing this.

Coke zero is ok but diet tastes much nicer, cant bring myself to drink normal coke unless in a bar as a mixer. That coffe coke is awful, as it most of the coke variations they brought out =-/

I do quite like Coke Zero, although if it's in the fridge next to a bottle of normal Coca-Cola I'd take the latter anyday.

Used to drink loadsa normal coke until quite recently, tea is now king.

Dont drink diet drinks seroiusly, aspartame and saccarine are really bad for your brain.

I tried Coke Zero earlier in the week. Disgusting. I dont like normal coke either so...

Anyway Pepsi Max is my fave drink.