NEurope
Fields

Coke Zero

I have to admit, Vanilla Coke still wins. Now, if they could make Coke Zero Vanilla, that would be quite something!

And I have come to the conclusion that none of you have actually tasted Zero, otherwise you would not be spouting this shit. :mad:

I have to admit, Vanilla Coke still wins. Now, if they could make Coke Zero Vanilla, that would be quite something!

And I have come to the conclusion that none of you have actually tasted Zero, otherwise you would not be spouting this shit. :mad:

I haven't actually.

any good? Lawl.

I had Coke Zero in America months ago, they also had Sprite Zero, which was much more of an achievement (tasted the same, had zero sugar/caffeine/calories). Coke Zero on the other hand tastes somewhere between the wonderful Coca-Cola, and the disgusting Diet Coke. They claimed in the commercial that it was "the same great taste", but I think that was a lie : )

No fan of Zero, nasty stuff from a nasty range.

For me, coke pretty much goes in this order (best to worst)

Coca Cola

Vanilla Coke

Virgin Cola

Cherry Coke

Pepsi

Pepsi Max

Diet Coke

Diet Pepsi

Coke Zero

Diet Coke with Lime

Did i forget any? (coke or pepsi)

oh, and Orange Fanta ftw!

I haven't tried it yet, but apparantly Coke Zero is good. My girlfriend had some the other day and said it was nice. At the moment, i'm a bit addicted to Fanta orange.

Did they make a cappucino coke? Or am I just imagining things..

Did they make a cappucino coke? Or am I just imagining things..

Pepsi Cino, in the US they have Coke Blak, which is the cappucino coke.

i was disappointed in coke zero because i thought it tasted exactly like coke! lol, ok, so yeh that's the point of it, and it IS a wonderful achievement to have the same taste with no sugar (don't know why some of u are saying it's rank if u like regular coke, tastes the same to me and i LOVE coca-cola). the reason i was disappointed was because recently i have become SO addicted to sprite zero!!

sprite zero tastes nicer than sprite in my opinion. i like sprite, but the zero version just seems crisper, tastes fuller, and quenches your thirst like no other! i was expecting the same sort of miracle from coke zero perhaps lol.

oh, and king boo, you are SO right about how good a coca-cola can feel when guzzled down in the heat like that!!

Pepsi Cino <3

Had two bottles of Coke Zero today, it's ok, tasted the same to me, but didn't have the same texture as normal coke, it had the thinness of Diet Coke, which sucks, becasue i lkike my coke syruppy.

that'd be the one advantage of coke zero, your teeth don't stick together afterwards lol! i love my sprite zero, but if i was ever in the mood for a coke i'd go for coke zero now instead.

I wasen't thrilled to be honest. Sprite is the only option. Is it just me or are Dr Pepper and Cherry Coke the same if not similar?

I also dislike coke zero, but that's because it tastes like coke, which I dislike (in comparison to diet coke).

As a bloke, I really found the ad quite offensive.

"Workmates... without the work!"

"Girlfriends... without the five year plan!"

Err, yeah. Great. That's exactly how I think and operate - like a complete pillock. <sarcasm/>

Seriously though, Diet Coke for men. Whoop-de-sodding-doo.

As a bloke, I really found the ad quite offensive.

"Workmates... without the work!"

"Girlfriends... without the five year plan!"

Err, yeah. Great. That's exactly how I think and operate - like a complete pillock. <sarcasm/>

Seriously though, Diet Coke for men. Whoop-de-sodding-doo.

The ad was terrible. Not only was it offensive, it was awfully cheesy, and completely failed to be funny.

There is a simple solution, diet pepsi. It tastes nearly exactly the same as pepsi with sugar in, Pepsi is a hell lot better in my opinion, its also becoming cheaper.

If You haven't had a drink for ages and your really hot, coca cola is better than fanta, however it is still not as good as sprite. But if you have had a drink recently (under 2 hours ago) Fanta is great, I always have it at restaurants, but usually have a J20 in a pub.

All this talk about cherry stuff; cherry tango owns all other cherry drinks.

Plus, can anyone tell the diference between tango or fanta?

I stopped drinking fizzy caffeinated drinks a couple of years ago because I loved them too much and was just drinking them all the time, so this doesn't really affect my life.

I've always thought that all the chemicals they must use to make the cola sugar free must be worse then the sugar itself. Not a huge cabonated drinks fan myself anyway, unless it is possibly Vanilla Coke or the God-like IRN BRU.

I've always thought that all the chemicals they must use to make the cola sugar free must be worse then the sugar itself. Not a huge cabonated drinks fan myself anyway, unless it is possibly Vanilla Coke or the God-like IRN BRU.

I think that they just take away a couple of spoonfuls of sugar for the Coke Zero. Plus, I do not drink fizzy drinks.

I can't even drink fizzy drink... i have a really bad stomache when i have alot of acid in it :P

I can't even drink fizzy drink... i have a really bad stomache when i have alot of acid in it :P

That would kind of be the same for me, except I throw up when I drink fizzy.

Respect to the Sprite lovers, it's a great drink for the summer... especially when mixed with Pimms lol. What's this Sprite 3G stuff I'm seeing though? Any good?