N-Europe

DragonBall Z Tenkaichi 2 Thread

ShadowV7

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you like the anime you should be fine but only one way to find out though.

If your kinda worried about it see if you can find a place to rent it first then if you like it buy it.

Nothing will stop me from getting it since i'm sure it will surpass the previous games in terms of controls.I've played the other ones a lot on the PS2 version and I havn't found it shallow or tedious and i'm sure this will be the same.

Just lucky australlians are getting it on the 2nd of March :(

How do the Wii controls work in this game?

What's the point in me trying to describe it when you can watch it here. :D

Enjoy

Yeah, the only reason I'm sceptical is because they said that fans of the anime will love it, but its incredibly tedious and shallow as a fighter for everyone else. I consider myself a hardcore fighter fan, so this is kinda worrying for me.

Well this pretty obviously isn't a game for hardcore fighters, so don't buy it.

• 1 month later...

i have it and love it

the this one has about 136 characters in it and almost every story from all the dragonball episodes and some of the movies but not all of them

but they have all the characters supers and big environments i play this game everyday now it feels like your playing controlling the episodes hahah you can also play it with the Gamecube controller wii nun chuck or the classic controller

I have this aswell.I love it,controls took a little bit to understand but after that it's great fun.When I got it I never realised how long I played it for,I thouht it was just ovre half an hour but infact it was an hour and a half,you can lose yourself in it.

Not tried the classic control or gamecube pad yet.

I got this game this weekend for a fairly cheap price (45 euro instead of 60), sit it was worth it.

First impressions were kinda... 'mehh...'. As a fighter it's definitely a league below the Tekkens, Soul Caliburs etc out there. Basically, every fighter has the same moves and combos. They just differ from the specials, speed and other small attributes.

The controls definitely take some getting used to too. Some times i wanna dash forward (you flick the nunchuck forward) it doesnt do anything.

All said and done though, I find the game extremely fun. Pulling off all those special moves right after a succesful combo is sooooo satisfying. That's what it's all about, having fun with it.

A must-buy for the fans, worth a look if you're after fun game.

Just ordered this from Gameplay today, cant wait to start pulling off Spirt Bombs and the like in my bedroom. While powering up in the game does it help if you stand with a controller in each hand by your side while screaming? :heh:

Fraid not,if the Wii-mote had a nun-chuck then yea why not :heh:

I still love doing Kamehamehas,and the good thing is,it's lasting longer than I thought which is great.

Wahoo i have finally got my Wii and i love it and im typing this message on it now if i get any money for my birthday off other relatives i'll definetly buy DBZ as fighting game or a shit cash in, just looking at the gameplay video was enough for me too make a decision