NEurope
ShadowV7

DragonBall Z Tenkaichi 2 Thread

Source in the scan you can see 2006 and 10 together looking like this will be out in October in Japan almost confirming thats when the Wii will launch.Also it looks like there is sensor clippings that you attach on you do the moves and you put the yellow box on your tv.

Theres a lot of characters aswell such as Garlic Jr and Turles and the black figure looks like Yajirobi.

And I just made a new thread since I couldn't find one.

Discuss

Well i'm looking forward to this one,hope we get it soon after launch.

I really cant imagine this turning out well. Not only is it a PS2 game with Wii controls thrown in, I have a feeling it's not going to correct many of the problems the first Tenkaichi had and instead is going to focus on throwing in as many TERRIBLE characters as possible. All I really want is a proper sequel to Budokai 3 by Dimps.

Reckon this will have WiFi play?

If Nintendo finalise their online plans and start sharing them soon, then yes.

.Also it looks like there is sensor clippings that you attach on you do the moves and you put the yellow box on your tv.

Wiirings.JPG

:bouncy: look. He's doing kameaha meah without any controllers. Just those "rings" Hope this is what I think it is.

The japanese get everything first :'( why can't we get it, i dont want to wait!! this looks so awesome!!! i lost my cd to budokai tenkaichi so i need this to come out quikcly"""

It's looking nice.

The japanese get everything first :'( why can't we get it, i dont want to wait!! this looks so awesome!!! i lost my cd to budokai tenkaichi so i need this to come out quikcly"""

The game is made from japanese to japanese people. We and the americans are just the "others". The money makers.

It's looking nice.

The game is made from japanese to japanese people. We and the americans are just the "others". The money makers.

never have such cruel words been spoken!, i saw in the other thread that this is due to be released from day 1, is that even true :S

Theres a lot of characters aswell such as Garlic Jr and Turles and the black figure looks like Yajirobi.

And I just made a new thread since I couldn't find one.

Discuss

Well i'm looking forward to this one,hope we get it soon after launch.

120 Characters to be exact....Surely that's EVERY character? hahaha.

I haven't played the most recent of the DBZ beat-em-ups, as they're on the PS2, but I have the 1st Budukai (sp?) (which I actually got the other day:heh:) and it's pretty good, so hopefully I'll be getting this at launch too, it just depends how much money I have :hmm:

I guess I'd better start saving some money now really because otherwise I wont be able to get everything I want a launch I bet; that and I have to start paying my parents keep at the end of the month:nono: That and I have no full time job. I guess I'll only spend £100 or so next month on games n such...hopefully.

Anyway...erm...we were talking about DBZ?....:laughing:

It would be cool if the cat n pig were added onto this even though I don't think they ever really did anything in Z; they are awesome shape shifters :wink:

Read the new preview on IGN for the game (little bit about the Wii version at the end) and it sounds like a good improvement over Tenkaichi after all, though I'm hoping the characters have improved movesets because that's the biggest weakness of the original, quantity over quality, it didn't really matter who you played as. They mention the Wii version is supposedly tiring to play though according to testers of the game so they're adding in a Gamecube controller option if you want to use it.

never have such cruel words been spoken!, i saw in the other thread that this is due to be released from day 1, is that even true :S

lol, you got it wrong. I was just taking this out of my ass.

The other budokai games have been released in europe if i'm not mistaken, so this will probably be released here too.

That game sucks!!!

The device takes so much processor that the graphics don't even have fog to smooth the background's polygons apearing... I've seen some people playing that in euskal party (small demoparty/big lanparty). I even have a small video of a dude playing that :)

Hahah, fuckin Yajirobe in it aswell? That's more than a little stupid. I will of course be getting it the day it comes out.

Characters im especially looking forward to using:

Bardock

Gogeta

Vegeto

Piccolo

Trunks

Cell

Radditz

Nappa

It'd be so fucking cool if they had Majin Vegeta aswell.

It'd be so fucking cool if they had Majin Vegeta aswell.

The only difference there would be is the big 'M' that would be on Vegeta's forehead.

The only difference there would be is the big 'M' that would be on Vegeta's forehead.

They could make it so that he has different/ more powerful moves. Like they could maybe make Final Flash exclusive to Majin Vegita and the Gallick Gun exclusive to normal vegita. No?

And to Kurt:

O course! but not fat buu, he's cool but a lil sucky, Kid Boo'l do it.

The developers did note to us that they've received tester feedback that using the Wii's controller may tire players. For this reason the Wii version will also have the ability for players to plug in GameCube controllers to control the game the more "traditional" way.

Always good to have the option of classic control. As long as they don't dismiss the Wiimote control.