NEurope
ShadowV7

DragonBall Z Tenkaichi 2 Thread

Now i think you're seeing things, we all now that SSJ4 isn't real, it like DBGT was all just a bad nightmare, now if you'll excuse me i now have to once again repress those memories ::shrug:

I dont get why a lot of people hate DBGT.

OK I lie. I do see why people hate but, I still thought the baby and dragon sagas were good.

Bradock was also my favourite character.

I still thought the baby and dragon sagas were good.

They were. Unfortunately the rest was crap. And small goku just doesn't cut it. The animation was always of a superior standard though.

And small goku just doesn't cut it.

Maybe not but, you must have liked goku jr and vegeta jr.

Maybe not but, you must have liked goku jr and vegeta jr.

Yes, they were indeed awesome. Have you seen the movie?

I actually like dbgt it«s like a mix of dbz and db, it's not just fighting and it's not just adventure.

Yes, they were indeed awesome. Have you seen the movie?

A Hero's Legacy? Yeah, I loved that movie. My favourite is either A Hero's Legacy, Legend of the Brave or Bardock TV Special.

The animation was always of a superior standard though.

Shame the fights were crap...and vegeta cut his hair, and sooo many things that just soiled dbz. Thats right, SOILED.

Shame the fights were crap...and vegeta cut his hair, and sooo many things that just soiled dbz. Thats right, SOILED.

Yes, I agree.

not to mention to tottal ignoring of Gohan, Goten (and down grading of the strenght) and other characters... and the fact that when Gohan is in it and fights he still goes SSJ, what the hell happened to his Mystic level that's (slightly) more powerful than SSJ3.

And in the later eps when they get back to Earth, so many opurtunities for Goten and Trucks to become Gotenks but they never do, i was dying to see a grown up Gotenks kick some ass.

The Chibi Goku thing was cool for a time, but after that first saga they should have made him adult again, how he didn't care about it and how he left at the end really gives the impression that he's a bit of a bad husband and father, i felt sorry for Chichi most

not to mention to tottal ignoring of Gohan, Goten (and down grading of the strenght) and other characters... and the fact that when Gohan is in it and fights he still goes SSJ, what the hell happened to his Mystic level that's (slightly) more powerful than SSJ3.

tell me about it...since when can he go ssj after he became mystic...it doesnt make sense! He used to be one of the main characters like he should be. Plus goten was supposed to have a ridiculous amount of potential.

Anyway back onto the game...I think ill just close my eyes when I play through the GT portion of the game, then ill take out my frustration by beating up the GT characters with their much cooler dbz versions. lol.

Hey dudes,2 new DBZ Videos. Clicky

AAARRGGHHH my ears are bleeding thats such a bad song!

Sorry guys but this game is deffo not for me never really seen the fuss about DBZ games.

All your talk about a chibi goku makes me think you never watched Dragonball.

Blah, that looks like a cheap update of Budokai 2 which looked ridicilous for Cube standards already.

Blah, that looks like a cheap update of Budokai 2 which looked ridicilous for Cube standards already.

What are you on, it looks great.

Let's agree to disagree :smile:

No really, it looks flat, low-poly and empty. Textures are mediocre and character's shapes are a bit off. The lighting effects are straight from the PS2 and most parts of the levels and characters look old too - it looks only slightly better than my Cube Budokai 2 which looks crappy. There's nothing impressive about those graphics, but I admit the video quality smoothes it out a bit.

This game is down set for Wii Launch right?

Can't wait to see how a fighing games works with the Wii

This game is down set for Wii Launch right?

Can't wait to see how a fighing games works with the Wii

I think it's been delayed until just after or launch or not far from it.

Corret me if I'm wrong.

As far as i'm aware it's next year for Japan,and this year sometime at or after the launch for the US and EU.

I've always wanted a class DBZ game, preferable an RPG/MMORPG. I remember playing some of the japanese SNES ones briefly on an emulator to check them out and they were pretty good. All the DBZ games recently haven't appealed to me that much though, and I played budokai and hated it.

This however, well its more exciting, but still not my ideal type of DBZ game. The thought of playing it with the wiimote has always seemed right though, and i loved it if it was really tiring as then it would feel more like you're actually fighting.