NEurope
ShadowV7

DragonBall Z Tenkaichi 2 Thread

I'm hoping this'll get released this year for us.It's pratically all translated for Europe since it's out here and the Wii version has gone old in America so all they need to do is send the code over or something.

Have you seen the control demonstration for it?

The controls do look very good and that's what's exciting me the most about the game.

Guaranteed no purchase for me, doesn't look like a particularly spectacular game, if it was Wii exclusve, I might've considered it.

Guaranteed no purchase for me, doesn't look like a particularly spectacular game, if it was Wii exclusve, I might've considered it.

Thats stupid, you're not gonna get it just because it isn't exclusive?? How would it being exclusive make it a better game??

Thats stupid, you're not gonna get it just because it isn't exclusive?? How would it being exclusive make it a better game??

In terms of value for money it does. If its a 6/10 which it looks to be, Unless its exclusive, to me personally, its a waste of money, theres no incentive to buy the game. Why should I buy a game thats on another console, theres no point. Thats not to say that everyone else are morons for buying this game though. On rare ocassions, i've bought multiplatform games such as Tiger Woods Golf but only for the Gameface feature. I've already mentioned my Viewtiful Joe story so I won't mention it again but the moral of this post is, no exclusivity, no buy for me, if its an all time classic, i'll rent.

So you pretty much saying that you bailed on The Sands of Time series, Beyond Good and Evil, Resident Evil 4, Monkey Ball etc, because none of those titles were exclusives...

So you pretty much saying that you bailed on The Sands of Time series, Beyond Good and Evil, Resident Evil 4, Monkey Ball etc, because none of those titles were exclusives...

Yes, most of those except the first two Monkey Balls as they were temporarily exclusive and still carried the "ONLY FOR" symbol on the box so for that very reason, I kept them as individual games they were EXCLUSIVE, the games released on PS2 & XBOX were a compilation under Super Monkey Ball Deluxe. I was annoyed that Resident Evil 4 was ported to PS2 but made sense though, blew GC sales right out of the water, but still no purchase. So if the game carries the only for symbol is exclusive and I have it but gets ported onto another console as part of a compilation, i'll keep, otherwise i'll sell like I did with Viewtiful Joe. Multiplatform games DO NOT have a place in my collection unless they have special features, the GAMEFACE feature on the Tiger Woods game I have has become outdated so I will be selling that multiplatform game soon.

I'm sorry, but: THAT'S FUCKING STUPID!

That doesn't deviate from his usual posts.

I have it preordered at Gamestation :D, unnecessary, I know, but just a precaution so that I'll definately get it the day it comes out.

I really really really want it.I just don't know when it's coming out here.It looks so good.I'm glad it good a good review on IGN and the controls look really good for it.I can't wait for this.

I wish this had come out when I was 11. Then I really would have gotten myself cryogenically frozen :(.

great to see the controls work well, this should show that "traditional" games like fighters can work with the Wiimote.

Is there a European release for this yet?

I looked at the info at the side of the IGN review and it said "December 31 2007" WTF?

Another big bump.NGamer gave it this :

Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 (Wii, Atari): 81

I dunno if other games got a worse score or anything but it's looking good so far.

Also only a few weeks to go now :D

Games TM gave it 3/10. :(

Wha!?

That's stupid,never heard of them but I won't really trust there scores ever again.

Is it a multi-gaming magazine or something?

Yeah, I really trust them.

Sarcasm?..

Wha!?

That's stupid,never heard of them but I won't really trust there scores ever again.

Is it a multi-gaming magazine or something?

Yeah, but they're really good, I've got every issue since the first. It can't be very good in terms of as a fighter though. They don't strike me as fans of the Anime so I guess they weren't really drawn to the story.

Sarcasm?..

Yes. Buy a sarcasm detector :P It looks good, the PS2 version is good and almost everyone's saying it's good, it's not because of those guys that reality suddenly changes.

When I saw the 3/10 I thought it's cause it might be anime and not their type of fighting game.

But no worries i'm still really looking forward to this.The demonstration video of the controls just makes me excited.