N-Europe

worst tv series ever!

mcj metroid

lol its a slight copy of the other one,Well it's actually what i thought the other thread was in the first place forgive me......or don't

ahem power rangers,lost,las vegas,keenen and kel,sabrina the teenage witch,that asshole arthur,sonic underground(insult to the great satam),cousin skeeter.

There are much more

keenen and kel

Nope nope nope nope nope-a-nope nope!

Kenan & Kel r t3h legends of Nickelodeon!

----

Jasper Carrott's "comedy" All About Me.

Because there wasn't enough Birmingham City being mentioned on telly, doesn't he watch Midlands Today?

You can go to hell

wow its like my opinion.So like get over it please

i see nobody defendiing cousin skeeter

Nope nope nope nope nope-a-nope nope!

Kenan & Kel r t3h legends of Nickelodeon!

----

Jasper Carrott's "comedy" All About Me.

Because there wasn't enough Birmingham City being mentioned on telly, doesn't he watch Midlands Today?

oh come on please.it was so childish besides drake and josh showed how that kind of comedy should be done!Its unpredictable because sometimes they get away with their mischief.Besides the damn intro sucks!

Will & Grace - The worst kind of shite.

Every Sonic show from Underground onwards - He's a kick ass hedgehog fighting evil robots. How hard can it be?

Power Rangers: Ninja Storm - The latest of a once great franchise getting progresively worse in each and every way.

Lost - There ARE worse, but few annoy me more. They've been there, what, 16 months now? Why doesn't there hair ever grow? How come no ones at any point has suffered any change in weight, at all? Where the hell do they keep finding new characters? And what exactly do flash backs to that fateful day they were fired from McDonalds/had an argument with someone/stubbed their toe have to do with anything?

Power Rangers = Awesome

Lost = Awesome

Arthur = Better than Awesome

-----

Hey Arnold

Recess

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/91-mighty-morphin-power-rangers/90/#intro

lol recruit a team of teenagers with ATTITUDE.

i do like the song though go go power rangers

Every Sonic show from Underground onwards - He's a kick ass hedgehog fighting evil robots. How hard can it be?

Power Rangers: Ninja Storm - The latest of a once great franchise getting progresively worse in each and every way.

Lost - There ARE worse, but few annoy me more. They've been there, what, 16 months now? Why doesn't there hair ever grow? How come no ones at any point has suffered any change in weight, at all? Where the hell do they keep finding new characters? And what exactly do flash backs to that fateful day they were fired from McDonalds/had an argument with someone/stubbed their toe have to do with anything?

i have found someone with sense.Nobody hates lost more than me though:santa:

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/207-vr-troopers/

this one has to be the beggest rip off of power rangers ever!lol looks better

:bowdown:

That was the first thing that went through my mind when I thought of shit TV series - how the hell has this crap lasted so long , I cannot think of any reason why people would subject themselves to this piece of turd.

what that was actually quite funny sometimes.Not amazing but they re are worse.

oh come on please.it was so childish besides drake and josh showed how that kind of comedy should be done!Its unpredictable because sometimes they get away with their mischief.Besides the damn intro sucks!

Who loves Orange Soda?

Kel loves Orange Soda?

Is it true?

Mm-hm, I do I do I do I do I DO-OO!

And what does the damn intro suck exactly? Lollipops? Bananas? Polos?

I've never seen Drake & Josh but from what I've heard, it's shite.

And isn't unpredictability a good thing? Except for when your enemy of whom you are fighting to the death with.

Will and Grace is shit. :)

Not sure about Sonic

If it's a new PR series then it's shit :)

Lost - They haven't been there 16 months, only a couple of months. You really need to watch the whole series to find out about the flash backs, they play an integral part of the story/programme. All programmes get new characters, no?

Thumbs up to whoever said 'My Hero', that must be the worst 'comedy' ever. Apart from maybe Will and Grace.

Power Rangers = Awesome

Lost = Awesome

Arthur = Better than Awesome

-----

Hey Arnold

Recess

How can you suggest Hey Arnold! and Recess. Oh.. you actually think Lost is a good programme.. opinion null and void.

And what exactly do flash backs to that fateful day they were fired from McDonalds/had an argument with someone/stubbed their toe have to do with anything?

TESTIFY!

i have found someone with sense.Nobody hates lost more than me though:santa:

I think some of the people here would say I hate it more than you.

Character walks through jungle, stubs their toe. We notice an unsually shaped scar. 30 minute flashback about how a kid tried to mug them with a broken bottle, tripped and said bottle hit their thigh. Good for them, except for one minor detail - THEY'RE ON A FUCKING ISLAND! IT MEANS NOTHING!

I would like to suggest Prison Break, I've never watched it [;)] but there's something in finding empathy for a bunch of criminals that doesn't make me want to watch it. I know there's someone.. brother got framed etc etc, that bit's ok.

Smallville, or as I like to call it - Assville. It's impressive that they managed to take something like Superman and turn it into a teenage drama.. impressive but boring and shit.

That's got to be the weakest-counter argument I've ever seen.

It was never an argument, I wanted him to complete his sentence about sucking.

----

I liked Hey Arnold, although I can't remember what I liked about it...

All British hospital dramas are shite. Why can't we make good ones that are up there with ER & House!?

Smallville, or as I like to call it - Assville.

Did you come up with that one yourself or did you need some help? :indeed:

All British hospital dramas are shite. Why can't we make good ones that are up there with ER & House!?

Totally agree with this. Not a big ER fan but both that and House have some kind of inherent quality that British hossie programmes can't seem to get quite right - they feel so bland and sterile (heh) - I just can't find myself caring about anyone or anything that happens in them.

How can you suggest Hey Arnold! and Recess. Oh.. you actually think Lost is a good programme.. opinion null and void.

TESTIFY!

I think some of the people here would say I hate it more than you.

Character walks through jungle, stubs their toe. We notice an unsually shaped scar. 30 minute flashback about how a kid tried to mug them with a broken bottle, tripped and said bottle hit their thigh. Good for them, except for one minor detail - THEY'RE ON A FUCKING ISLAND! IT MEANS NOTHING!

I would like to suggest Prison Break, I've never watched it [;)] but there's something in finding empathy for a bunch of criminals that doesn't make me want to watch it. I know there's someone.. brother got framed etc etc, that bit's ok.

Smallville, or as I like to call it - Assville. It's impressive that they managed to take something like Superman and turn it into a teenage drama.. impressive but boring and shit.

lol ok u hate it more.I accept defeat:bouncy:

Who loves Orange Soda?

Kel loves Orange Soda?

Is it true?

Mm-hm, I do I do I do I do I DO-OO!

And what does the damn intro suck exactly? Lollipops? Bananas? Polos?

I've never seen Drake & Josh but from what I've heard, it's shite.

And isn't unpredictability a good thing? Except for when your enemy of whom you are fighting to the death with.

sorry i didnt make my sentsence clear.I meant that kenan and kel was predictable and that drake and josh isn't.Which makes it fun.That damn catchphase does true my head..so does the AWWW HERE IT GOES and WHYYYYYY.

any i have thought of more

check out these

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/767-the-amanda-show/

http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvshows/1387-angela-anaconda/

lol the latter is the worst thing ever.cant belive it took me this long

sorry i didnt make my sentsence clear.I meant that kenan and kel was predictable and that drake and josh isn't.Which makes it fun.That damn catchphase does true my head..so does the AWWW HERE IT GOES and WHYYYYYY.

Then I'm sorry to say that you just don't have a sense of humour.

Then I'm sorry to say that you just don't have a sense of humour.

lol what age are u?They say it every episode.I might have been funy the first 2 times but after that it becomes childish and boring.I do have a sense of humor.i love shows like fawlty towers.father ted,Red dwarf and fraiser