NEurope
CVD

Official WWE Thread

Summerslam results:

Winner: Chavo thanks to interference from Vikki Guerrero

Winner Big show retains his title by choke slaming Sabu through some tables

Winner: Hulk Hogan

taken from Rajah.com: Foley now drops a bag of thumbtacks all over the ring. Foley punches and then kicks Flair before slamming him onto the thumbtacks. Foley then gets a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire and grinds it into Flairs head. Flair hits a mule kick to finally stop Foley. Flair is on fire now as he hits Foley in the arm with the bat. Foley is bleeding from the arm. Flair rams Foley into the ropes then out of the ring as Foley falls back onto a garbage can that had been setup earlier. Flair tells Foley to quit now or he will kill him!

The doctors run to ringside and say that this match is over! Flair says "Hell no" this is a not lay on your big fat ass match this is an "I Quit" match. He rolls Foley back in the ring. He continues to beat on him with the barbed wire baseball bat. Foley is now bleeding everywhere as well. We basically have a blood bath on our hands. Melina runs out and tries to get Flair to quit. Flair says he will kill her! Flair then goes back after Foley. Melina throws in the white towel for Foley begging Flair to stop. Flair turns as though he is going to hit Melina with the bat, but as he does Foley quits! The announcers play it off as though Foley quit because he was trying to protect Melina.

Winner: Ric Flair

Winner: Batista by DQ therefore Booker still is the champ

DX wins

Edge retains thanks to Lita who passed him some brass knuckles will the ref wasnt looking

One word at the overall quality of tonights show: Dissapointing.

I'm off to bed...

Well the "I Quit" match sounded good, from whats up there, but the lack of desciption in the other matches leads me to think they weren't that good, kinda glad i didn't spend my 22euro on it so

He took a thumb tack bump on one of the ecw shows a couple of weeks back. Which matchs worth downloading then? am gettin Hogan vs Orten and flair vs foley =/

cant find any site to download any matchs...anyone got a link PLEASE (mick vs flair)

on MIRC the queue is on 50! grr and a 1.4g file which i cant be arsed to download when theres only one match that sounds good.

a link to foley vs flair = you are a god

THANK YOU WWE for making cena lose hopefully now edge will defend against someone with talent!! drop cena to midcard or something he bloody SUCKS!!

http://www.nodqforums.com

http://www.weforums.com

http://www.wrestlingmedia.ru

All those sites should have TNA and WWE ppv's (aswell as weekly shows inc ECW) uploaded the morning after they happen on the multimedia sections of there forums. Cant find a link to the single match of foley vs flair but there are oads to the full ppv. If this is breaking any forums rules just delete.

Cheers for that mate! Just watched the Foley match...bloody hell, that's A LOT of blood!

couldnt find the match or PPV on any of those links

the last one isnt a site

the first has LOADS of popups and a rubbish forum design

the second doesnt allow streaming videos (i.e the locked thread suggesting it)

which one and on what thread is the match on

The last one seems to be closed atm, the second one is the best but i think you need to register and havew a minumum amount of posts (not many). Its a decent site for news etc anyways, the first isnt as popular as it once was though =/ http://www.weforums.com has loads of links to the ppv up.

He's injured, is getting as divorse and word is he's addicted to pain killers aswell. I would think he should be back within a few months.

Now all they have to do is release Vito, and create the new nWo, and I will be a happy man

He's injured, is getting as divorse and word is he's addicted to pain killers aswell. I would think he should be back within a few months.

I hope your right, as Kurt Angle is one of the few wrestlers I've never seen live and really anticipate seeing him this November in Manchester. He better be back by then, he's the greatest wrestler in WWE history.

I hope your right, as Kurt Angle is one of the few wrestlers I've never seen live and really anticipate seeing him this November in Manchester. He better be back by then, he's the greatest wrestler in WWE history.

I seen him live like 3 times and have even shook his hand, hes a god and i'll miss him :cry:

I seen him live like 3 times and have even shook his hand, hes a god and i'll miss him :cry:

You going in November to the TV tapings?

oh man that's a bitch about Kurt, then again i don't think he's been used to great effect since being moved to ECW, hopefully he comes back soon and is on Raw or SD again

Unforgiven tonight, anyone watching?

Hell in the Cell and TLC should be good viewing.

Unforgiven tonight, anyone watching?

Hell in the Cell and TLC should be good viewing.

Almost forgot it was tonight till i saw this thread bump, cheers

Since its on Sky Sports 1 i'm gonna set my dvd recorder and watch it tomorrow (damn i hate work, it don't allow me to stay up late for PPVs anymore)

I'm really looking forward to the Hell in a Cell, i have a feeling Big SHow is gonna take a massive bump, dare i say through the roof :hmm:

The TLC should be good (though i think TLC matches should only be done for "multiman matches" like 2-4 tag teams (how it started) or 6 way matches, 1on1 seems like there's very little they can do with it)

I want Cena to win, just cuz i can' stand Edge as champ, i really don't think he's champ material, Christian should have been the one to get the jump to the top not Edge, and i want them to get that stupid "R" off the WWE belt. However i think Edge may win cuz i think they want Cena to move to Smackdown to help liven things up over there

big show should not be in that hell in a cell.i mean i gives me no hope that they will go to the top!:(

But its shane mcmahon so that match will be ace.i cant wait for this event.

yer i'll be watching it, be my first ppv i have watched for a few years as i have only started watching wrestling again during the past few weeks (since DX reformed)

big show should not be in that hell in a cell.i mean i gives me no hope that they will go to the top!:(

But its shane mcmahon so that match will be ace.i cant wait for this event.

Oh yeah forgot about Shane, brilliant you just know he's gonna give a god "Holy S**t" moment

Great event (How tall is the new Hell in the Cell?!) and near enough every match was at least 'watchable'. Trish got the cheesy ending she deserved and the TLC match had an insane ending. But for gods sake, give the Highlanders the tag team belts!!