NEurope
CVD

Official WWE Thread

didnt have money when the tickets came on sale but will be going next time :D as got some saving for it. Bring raw and smackdown to birmingham next time plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (1 hour trip then)

batista vs finlay on smackdown was surprisingly good i liked it

really liking king bookers gimmick as the mo it may be cheesy etc but he is entertaining *boulderdash* *peasants* etc crack me up

this eliminator chamber match at the ecw pay per view i feel will be special as its the first ecw pay-per-view...its got alot of potential with the likes of rvd and cmpunk in there.

britney must have the brain the size of a chicken nugget not to see that k-fed was going to leave her for her money (so he gets half through the devorce) once he gets a record deal..dumb bitch.

Everyone enjoy RAW? Thought it was really good show live, apparently was also one of the best RAW's in recent months, despite being full of DX.

survivor serious is shaping up to be a decent ppv shame its on box office though as i'm not willing to pay 15 quid to watch it

Everyone enjoy RAW? Thought it was really good show live, apparently was also one of the best RAW's in recent months, despite being full of DX.

But the DX is the only good thing on raw these days, and the highlanders, and cryme tyme - without those I wouldn't watch it

survivor serious is shaping up to be a decent ppv shame its on box office though as i'm not willing to pay 15 quid to watch it

its cheaper if you get a wwe 24/7 account for wwe.com and watch live, it works out cheaper

To be honest, I reckon this is shaping up to be one of the best WWE PPVs in a while. Summerslam was a letdown, despite a promising card. Unforgiven and No Mercy were also good PPVs. I think this is worth the £15. Perhaps I'll get a few people round to share the cost!

Hey,

RAW in Manchester was hectic (Row 2 (H)). Everyone went sick for DX and all the fireworks were amazing! Calling Coach an asshole was fun also.

Cant wait for Survivor Series!

so anyone see Kurt Angle Vs Samoa Joe at Genesis then? Didnt live up to the match of the year hype and didnt go anywhere near long enough (angle may not be in the condition to go 30 mins though at the moment) but was still amazing and really intense, couldnt belive angle took a muscle buster either... sting vs Abyss was also cool apart from the retarded ending, sting taking a thumbtack bump was awesome though. AJ vs Christian match of the night though....

how have you seen it you live in america?

theres no torrents etc that i know of did a good search on net for the angle match and no luck gah. Gunna have to wait until on the wrestling channel prob next week

Can't wait for tomorrow nights PPV, all those 10 man elimination tags have me wet with anticipation.

wish Survivor series was on Sky Sports rather than box office, first PPV I've really been looking forward to in ages (which probably means it'll stink :))

Hardy Boyz together again should make for some nice high flying double team action, but you know it's gonna end up being Orton and HHH in the ring last

I'm pretty sure there was another WWE thread I posted in, and I'm pretty sure I can recount:

Mike "Who?" Knox

... and then, during the match...

SM: "Who was that?" HHH: "Mike Knox." SM: "Who?"

Decent enough PPV, felt a bit empty at the end for reasons unknown. DX match stole the show, feel-good WWE at it's best right there.

8.8/10

I thought it was good that batista won the title. Now we need him to beat JC for his title and Big Show/CM punk/lashley/RVD/Sabu for the ECW title. And as we know both test and Mike know who are in the extreme elimination chamber won't win.

I would love it if Batista was the first person to hold all three titles for a couple of months at the same time.

The main event and the legends match were both letdowns, not enough Farooq for my liking. Lots of people booing Cena in his match which was great. DX's match and the Cryme Tyme segment after Lita's match were both hilarious. I also cheered when Undertaker hammered Kennedy with the chair, that shit.

I also cheered when Undertaker hammered Kennedy with the chair, that shit.

Dude, that chairshot was SICK! Overall, it was an alright PPV. Nothing special, but nothing particularly bad. Ken Kennedy still rules. Kennedy. I just wish that Taker could have lost cleanly and then beaten Kennedy at Armageddon. Loved that the crowd reaction for CM Punk was better than that of DX. Kinda like when DX were trying to out-pop Hogan at Summerslam! I think the only way of eventually turning Punk heel would be for him to legitimately kill the Untertaker, piss on his grave and rape his corpse - that guy is OVER.

it was a good ppv not as good as i was epecting but still very good show, i was quite suprised how over CM Punk actually is!

CM Punk is awesome, it's only a matter of time before he becomes champion. I totally forgot about that chairshot to Kennedy. I don't know what was fucked up the most, the dented Chair or Mr Kennedy. Kennedy.

I was also quite surprised at how over CM Punk was with the crowd, it was sweet. I'd imagine he'll get a good run with the title in ECW and then transfer over to Raw or something, he's destined for big things.

i decided not to order it, i wanted to but i had to save the money, sounds like i missed a good show. Damn

Great show, just watched it recorded then. 9/10, Best PPV for a long time for me.

Oh, and, what am I missing? Why do people suddenly not like John Cena?

Oh, and, what am I missing? Why do people suddenly not like John Cena?

A load of people don't like him because he has a limited moveset, usually childish promos, and is screamed at by adoring women and children enducing fits of jealousy. Personally, I like the guy. He carries himself well, he works his ass off and from what I hear he's an all round nice guy. I wish he'd turn heel though, he had such better promo skills when he was rapping. Plus, the Five Knuckle Shuffle is one of the most awesome gimmick moves since the Rock's People's Elbow, Scotty 2 Hotty's Worm and Hogan's Leg Drop. You can't see me!