NEurope
CVD

Official WWE Thread

I'm thinking this is a much better idea then having a new thread every 3 weeks about WWE events, with trolls coming in and flaming WWE. If you don't like WWE that's great, you don't need to post in here. If you are a fan, feel free to discuss the current storylines, rivalries, PPV's and any live events you have attended recently. Other TV shows/movies/sports have their own threads, it's about time WWE got one.

Anyway, Great American Bash is on tonight on Sky Sports 1 featuring all the Smackdown superstars (all 5 of them after injuries). Mark Henry, Bobby Lashley and even the great Khali is rumoured to be injured for tonights event. Post your predictions and thoughts of Sundays PPV in here and any plans you've made to watch the big event.

I have a weird feeling that something is up. Having 3 different wrestlers of the big matches injured all at the same time...somethings very fishy. Either that or its one big coincidence.

Going to a mates house to watch it, all 8 of us so if it turns out to be crap then no worries, still have a lot of fun. lol *shrugs*

surely with lashley injured they cant do finlay vs regal..they are both good wrestlers but they are both "heels" the crowd wont have anyone to cheer for....unless at the event teddy long chucks in a surprise 3 person.

i REALLY dont like bookers new "king" gimmick its annoying and doesnt really suit him. i hope he doesnt win but have a feeling he is so he can face batista at summerslam.....maybe have chavo screw rey and have chavo vs rey at summerslam.

glad mr kennedy got a big push upto the uppercard him vs batista should be interesting will hopefully show the world what mr kennedy can do in the ring :)

the prision match i WANT to look forward to but im not sure on the great khalis wrestling skills. i want a bloodbath...a classic since its the first match of its type they will hopefully make it good so people will want another prision match in the future. Just hope it isnt just khali dominating the undertaker again.

the pitbulls i actually like kash and noble make a good tag team. Them vs london and kendrick should be a good match..dont mind who wins..but i think london and kendrick will retain.

prob will stay up to watch it defo wouldnt have spent £15 on it if came to box office

i'm pretty sure that great khali guy has been pulled fromt he event and been replaced by big show.

Looks like the Khali match is still going ahead, it's still being advertised on WWE.com and being billed as one of the main events. My picks for tonight are:

Rey Myseterio to retain as I don't like the sound of King Booker as Worlds Champion. He should have had it back at WrestleMania 19 when he was really pushed as a main eventer.

Batista to destory Mr. Kennedy.

Undertaker to win and set up the ultimate showdown match with these 2 at Summerslam.

Finaly to retain the title - my most looked forward to match, should be some great wrestling.

Pit Bulls to win the tag titles but an entertaining match should be had here.

4 way Bra and Panties match. Winners: The fans.

ECW show is getting better i still find it a bit crap to be honest.

ill be taping GAB tonight as im at work should be an ok PPV

Khali's Out, Big Show In..

What the hell is this Punjabi Prison match anyway, haven't watched SD in the past few weeks?

they have only showed glimpses of it looks like a wooden prison and the only way to win is escape apparently

When and how did Lashley and Kali get injured?

Kinda ruins the whole build up of the prison match to have Taker vs Big Show at the last second... or maybe thats why they had Show appear at Saturday Nights Main Event, perhaps Kali was already injured then?

I'm gonna record it

Well it's much better than I expected, bar that gobsh*te pooncrap prison match. Kennedy Bled buckets for the sport, Regal got punked by a leprachaun and KING Booker is YOUR World Champion!

i hope he doesnt win but have a feeling he is so he can face batista at summerslam.....maybe have chavo screw rey and have chavo vs rey at summerslam.

i was right : peace:

better then expected..the prision match has potential but that was a weak match between show and taker :sad:

match of night for me was finlay and regal suprisingly they put on a good match.

london and kendrick vs pitbulls was also very good

i was right : peace:

better then expected..the prision match has potential but that was a weak match between show and taker :sad:

match of night for me was finlay and regal suprisingly they put on a good match.

london and kendrick vs pitbulls was also very good

Finlay vs Regal was a very good match however the fact the crowd sucked and both are heels dragged it down a bit, lack of heat really

Seeing Booker as champ is cool, he deserves it. The ECW show is crap, it really is, it is gettin better, though the number of actualy ecw guys on the show is decreasing by the week. Last 2 main event were big show - taker and big show vs Flair, both decent matches mind.

overall i thought it was a decent PPV. Tag team match stole the show for me also liked how reys skull was nearly caved in by chavos chair shot i really dislike rey can't stand him.

Just finished watching it. Was a better event than expected.

The Tag match was really good and opened the show well.

The US title match dispite the lack of Lashley was top-notch, and really IMO making things right between Regal and Finley i been waiting for them to start fueding since Finley arrived a good Ireland vs England storyline could be interesting.. the only fracked up part is that they are gonna be fueding over the US title?

The Prison Match i thought was good, the idea of the match itself is great and it looked awesome, i was just disappointed Kali couldn't compete Taker was meant to finally beat his ass in this one, well i guess they'll save it for another time.. how long is he gonna be out for? i hope they don't wait too long like say Wrestlemania cuz i wanna see Taker fighting for Gold at that.

The Bra and Panties match was.... well BRA AND PANTIES :D

the Cruiserweight title match was alright... i didn't even know it was on the card....

The World Title match was also good and what Chavo did, i too saw that coming a mile away, how Chavo was acting when he tried to get Rey to not fight Booker in the non-title match last week kinda gave it away, which was a shame cuz if i didn't have a feeling it was gonna happen i would have been surprised when it did.

Obviously Rey vs Chavo will likely happen at SummerSlam, i bet the reason Chavo gives is that he felt it was unfair that Rey was getting all the Eddie praise and he wasn't even Eddies blood or something like that.

On a side note, i'm still finding it hard to believe Eddie is gone, i keep thinking he's gonna come running to the ring one day :cry:

On a side note, i'm still finding it hard to believe Eddie is gone, i keep thinking he's gonna come running to the ring one day :cry:

Same here Eddie was always one of my faves since his WCW days, I never seen him have a bad match a true wrestling legend who will always be missed :bowdown::cry:

After the GAB, SummerSlam is really shaping up now. I'm pretty confident the following matches will be taking place:

Randy Orton vs Hulk Hogan

World Heavyweight title: King Booker vs Batista

WWE title: Edge vs John Cena (probably a gimmick/no DQ match)

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero

DX vs The McMahons

hogan;s daughter will turn heel.i think it's fairly obvious now

I cant stand her she has no talent what so ever, I worship her dad though :heh:

lol when u watch wrestliing u really should ignore the action quality otherwise u will hate it.

Jeff Hardy is back in WWE

After spending three years combating his personal demons, a refocused and rehabilitated Jeff Hardy is prepared to return to the place where he began his career as a teenager.

WWE.com has learned that WWE officials have rehired former Superstar Jeff Hardy, more than three years after his release from the company.

WWE.com

OMG!!!! JEFF HARDY!!!

*calms down*

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

put the hardy boyz back together or die WWE

cool to see jeff back, a hardyz boys reunion would be cool to see though jeff is no where near as good as he was =/ Still takes some insane dives and bumps etc though