NEurope
CVD

Official WWE Thread

A load of people don't like him because he has a limited moveset, usually childish promos, and is screamed at by adoring women and children enducing fits of jealousy. Personally, I like the guy. He carries himself well, he works his ass off and from what I hear he's an all round nice guy. I wish he'd turn heel though, he had such better promo skills when he was rapping. Plus, the Five Knuckle Shuffle is one of the most awesome gimmick moves since the Rock's People's Elbow, Scotty 2 Hotty's Worm and Hogan's Leg Drop. You can't see me!

Actually I think its more to do with the fact that he usually gets the crap kicked out of him, then springs to life and wins.

, I like the guy. He carries himself well, he works his ass off and from what I hear he's an all round nice guy.

Exactly my thoughts, he puts a lot of effort into his matches, is good on the mic and never messes up, and is usually quite funny when hes talking. I watch 5 Questions on wwe.com and hes really funny on that.

I like Cena, he's at least got some character and charisma unlike most of the zombies the WWE have working for them at the moment

I like Cena, he's at least got some character and charisma unlike most of the zombies the WWE have working for them at the moment

But hes got charisma only because thats how he nearly got a 7 figure salary. He has absolutely no real talent in the ring like HHH/HBK/Chris Benoit.

Chris benoit has been WHC once JC has been WWE champion how many times 3 or 4 it doesn't make sense

well i HATE cena cant stand him really sure he works his arse off but everyone has wrestlers they like and dont like well cena is the one i cant stand.

Ive not liked him for a LONG time now..hes boring to watch wrestle, he ALWAYS gets beaten up then comes back at the end to win, he does the same old boring moves in every match, the 5 knuckle shuffle is crap..."you cant see me" Shut the hell up...and he reminds me of a londis chav sipping on white lightening. When i saw raw and smackdown last year i made a sign saying "CENA SUCKS" and was one of the MANY booing him (glad my opinion was the same as most in the arena)

gah cant stand cena when his music comes on i fast forward till hes in the ring..most of the time he boring on the mic he can come up with a occassion funny line but the rapping is GONE he was alright when he was a heel but now hes liked by kids and sheep

well i HATE cena cant stand him really sure he works his arse off but everyone has wrestlers they like and dont like well cena is the one i cant stand.

Ive not liked him for a LONG time now..hes boring to watch wrestle, he ALWAYS gets beaten up then comes back at the end to win, he does the same old boring moves in every match, the 5 knuckle shuffle is crap..."you cant see me" Shut the hell up...and he reminds me of a londis chav sipping on white lightening. When i saw raw and smackdown last year i made a sign saying "CENA SUCKS" and was one of the MANY booing him (glad my opinion was the same as most in the arena)

gah cant stand cena when his music comes on i fast forward till hes in the ring..most of the time he boring on the mic he can come up with a occassion funny line but the rapping is GONE he was alright when he was a heel but now hes liked by kids and sheep

I know thats why they are going to have the samoan bulldozer umanger and john cena tap out and get a pinfall at the same time. So they can have a new champion mate then he will go heel.

i hope they give undertaker a shot at the title one day. I would do so much to see him as champ :(

Well, early talk of Wrestlemania 23 is that the main event will be Batista vs The Undertaker in a Title vs Undefeated Streak match. No way in hell is Batista winning or there'll be hell to pay. Takers undefeated streak should never be ended. The only way I see that happening without complaint is if both Kane and Taker have a retirement match at Mania.

No they will give the WM streak to someone else like john cena.

I would like to see batista actually beat someone like the undertaker. However I preferred it when he came out on his motorbike with rock music.

Ken Kennedy describes it well the undertaker who is supposed to be dead but is not. And his brother, who aren't brothers, who was burned as a child, but isn't.

All on smackdown vs raw07

Main reason i dislike Cena is because he cant wrestle =/ Though does have good charisma and good promo's though, cant knock him for that, he should have gone heel loong ago, if he had done it on the ECW ppv against RVD could have put on a heel run to rival the Rock's. The other thing that annoys me about cena is that he hasnt changed or improved at all... most young guy who suck but get pushed eventually get better so it isnt really that bad but meh... WWE isnt exactly a show you watch for wrestling. Cant wait for the elimination chamber.... sabu to be fired after it you heard it here first!

just been watching the new tna clips tyson tomko is there now with christian :)

i thought tomko had potential at wwe hopefully with tna they will give keep him there for a while

I would like to see batista actually beat someone like the undertaker. However I preferred it when he came out on his motorbike with rock music.

Pshh quiet. The undertaker is the deadman, not some "bad ass" on a motorbike.

Him and kane should join up again, win the tag title, then betray each other, leading to Kanes inevitible(sp?) retirement in which he goes to make films.

ECW's December to Dismember tomorrow night. Can they really warrent a PPV purchase with just two matches? Sure, it's free on sky sports here and the extreme elimination chamber should be amazing, but a one hour PPV??

Main reason i dislike Cena is because he cant wrestle =/ Though does have good charisma and good promo's though, cant knock him for that, he should have gone heel loong ago, if he had done it on the ECW ppv against RVD could have put on a heel run to rival the Rock's. The other thing that annoys me about cena is that he hasnt changed or improved at all... most young guy who suck but get pushed eventually get better so it isnt really that bad but meh... WWE isnt exactly a show you watch for wrestling. Cant wait for the elimination chamber.... sabu to be fired after it you heard it here first!

Cena was originally a heel when he entered the wwe.

armageddon is sounding alright so far

mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr keneddy...keneddy vs undertaker in a last ride match :D

M.V.P (montel vontanius porter) vs Kane in a Inferno match :D

batista and cena :( vs king booker and finlay

hopefully will be on sky sports dont really want to fork out another £15 on a ppv until royal rumble

I would watch it mate apparently cena is turning heel here so that at the wm its batista vs cena.

Well expect Big Show to drop the ECW title tonight since he's gonna most likely retire soon due to the chronic back pain he has.

I'd prefer the belt to go to one of the true ECW members and not one of these WWE guys

Yep Big Show lost the title but was put around the waist of the wrong person should of been either CM punk/RVD not bobby lashley not really ecw

I think the WWE are purposefully trying to bury ECW. That was one of the WORST pay-per-views I've ever seen. Taking Sabu out of the Chamber match because of backstage heat? Check. Eliminating CM Punk first, the man who got a louder ovation than DX at SS? Check. Only advertising 2 matches? Check. Great Khali? Unfortunately, Check. Tommy Dreamer busts his ass for the company, and he's putting over Khali? Thankfully the chamber wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. CM Punk took a sick chair shot or two, and RVD bled a gusher. What happened to Holly though, he got a 2 count and then just sorta left, no more mention of it. Guess he was eliminated then. I wanted to see Lashley use his power to rip open the cage door instead of using the table to rip open the roof. And I also wanted to see Test use the crowbar to force the door open and surprise one of the competitors, that could've been a great heel move.

Well I was gonna watch ECW PPV but I've heard it is very poor. WWE did such a piss poor bulid up of this PPV that I wasn't interesed in it at all. I thought the elmination chamber might have been a fun bout but I can't be bothered to watch it!

Yeah the ECW PPV was crappy, I only watched the Hardy match and the Elimination Chamber match, those other random matches should of never been on PPV, there was never really any storyline between them all (I always thought the PPV's were to "clear the air" so to speak).

Well, the ECW PPV wasn't the best PPV i've seen. In fact, it was one of the worst i've seen in a long time. I was expecting the Elimination Chamber to be weapon fillled, not to just have one weapon locked in each chamber along with a Superstar. That was a let down for me. And what was with not putting Sabu in the chamber, he might have made it better than it was. The other matches were just a waste of time, no storyline to them at all.

Glad Big Show lost the title, pity it was to Lashley. I think Lashley took the easy way to win a title, instead of fighting for it. When he was on Smackdown, they were working on his character to eventually win the World Title, but he took the easy way out and went to ECW, which is worse than Smackdown and practically took the title with no effort.

I was on wwe.com earlier and wwe have dismissed Heyman from ECW.

Sabu got taken out of the chamber because there's a lot of backstage heat on him. Apparently he left a show early when they needed to film a promo, he's been falling asleep backstage and the general feeling is he's trying to get himself fired.

Show was guaranteed to not only come out last, but lose his title as he's taking time off (perhaps permanently) to rehab a back injury that's been plaguing him for a while. So he came out last so he wouldn't have to be in there long, and he dropped the title so he could retire.

Rob Van Dam was, in my opinion, not going to win either. He's still in the doghouse from the pot smoking incident which meant he dropped both the WWE and ECW championships in the space of 2 days. Plus, with only 6 months left on his contract and being used so poorly, I think he'll be leaving when his contract is up anyway. Apparently his wife was in the crowd and joined in the TNA chants!

CM Punk, over as he is, was not going to win the title so soon, especially coming off a feud with Mike Knox. Not enough upper card experience yet on ECW, so as much as the smart fans would want it, the casual fans could be a problem. Still, no reason for the terrible booking to have him elminated first.

So to me, it was down to Bobby Lashley or Test (Holly doesn't count, he was definitely not going to win). I had doubts that Lashley would get pushed so quickly, and Test has been working well recently, so I thought Test would win and set up a Lashley-Test feud for the title. Still, guess that could still happen, but I usually prefer face chasing heel title feuds.

Sabu got taken out of the chamber because there's a lot of backstage heat on him. Apparently he left a show early when they needed to film a promo, he's been falling asleep backstage and the general feeling is he's trying to get himself fired.

Show was guaranteed to not only come out last, but lose his title as he's taking time off (perhaps permanently) to rehab a back injury that's been plaguing him for a while. So he came out last so he wouldn't have to be in there long, and he dropped the title so he could retire.

Rob Van Dam was, in my opinion, not going to win either. He's still in the doghouse from the pot smoking incident which meant he dropped both the WWE and ECW championships in the space of 2 days. Plus, with only 6 months left on his contract and being used so poorly, I think he'll be leaving when his contract is up anyway. Apparently his wife was in the crowd and joined in the TNA chants!

CM Punk, over as he is, was not going to win the title so soon, especially coming off a feud with Mike Knox. Not enough upper card experience yet on ECW, so as much as the smart fans would want it, the casual fans could be a problem. Still, no reason for the terrible booking to have him elminated first.

So to me, it was down to Bobby Lashley or Test (Holly doesn't count, he was definitely not going to win). I had doubts that Lashley would get pushed so quickly, and Test has been working well recently, so I thought Test would win and set up a Lashley-Test feud for the title. Still, guess that could still happen, but I usually prefer face chasing heel title feuds.

Thats not the reason why sabu was left out, the reason he was left out was the result of wwe management feeling that all he couldn't compete in regular matches.

And now that wwe has releashed paul heyman it'll either become over the top or be turned into a televised version of OVW type feel.

Another rumour that was going around was that heyman was apparently only doing hype on the elimination chamber because he was hoping they were going to increase the show time from 1hours to 2hours. And that heyman wanted to give the title to sabu, however wwe management wanted CM punk, so theey reached the compromise of bobby lashly

Though the ECW PPV was pretty poor from what i have seen, the elimination chamber was a huge let down really... though just made the anticipation for cage of death 8 this weekend even greater! Think the whole Heyman leaving thing is a work tbh. Was well into the reforming ecw thing at first but now i would rsrther it just close so i can see sandman and sabu back in the indy's doing it properly =/