NEurope
CVD

Official WWE Thread

just read about jef comin back as was mentioned above they had better put the hardys back together or else

summerslam they should debut him (again) have like matt hardy and partner of his choosing vs ???...then have the hardy boyz old music play at summerslam and have them both coming out together (that would be worth the £15 summerslam fee alone)

SummerSlam is this Sunday :D i will be purchasing as the card is looking good...and possiblely jeff hardy appearance :)

predictions:

WWE Champion Edge vs. John Cena - When will the torture end of cena having title shots grr..whenever he has a title shot he comes really close to winning then gets screwed..hope happens again as i like seeing edge with the title....and i cant stand cena!! - Winner = Edge

World Heavyweight Champion King Booker vs. Batista - dont like bookers new gimmick should be a good match thou and hope batista beats him as he makes a much better champion. Winner = Batista

D-Generation X vs. The McMahons - This will just be a comedy match really where D-X will fool around and embarass the mcmahons and get the victory..or the spirit squad will run down and try and gang up on dx :(. Winner = DX

Hulk Hogan vs. Randy Orton - This is likely be a classic as all "legend vs legend killer" matchs have been examples are foley vs orton and undertaker vs orton which were both amazing. Hopefully this will be hogans last match and orton will beat the crap out of him...but i think hogan will have the last laugh and celebrate with brooke at the end (more airtime for brooke :S). Winner = Hogan

Mick Foley vs. Ric Flair ("I Quit" Match) = MATCH OF NIGHT - foleys fav match ever was flair vs terry funk in a "i quit" match so they may try and make the match as good as that one. The last i quit match foley was in was against "the rock" and that is still one of my fav matchs of all time :D. Foleys my fav ever wrestler..watching him was what got me into watching wrestling in the first place so of course i hope he wins. Winner = Foley

Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero = Should be a good high flying match. Ive been going off rey for a while now he used to be one of my favs but he was a crap champion and was constantly doing eddie stuff in the ring. They need to make him a heel for once and see how he does.

Winner = Chavo

hopefully the hardyz will be back at summerslam :D

It's Summerslam this Sunday, and there's not one poor match on the card:

20060719_ss_cenaedge.jpg

20060808_ss_batistabooker.jpg

20060814_ss_sabubigshow.jpg

20060731_ss_dxmcmahons.jpg

20060719_ss_hoganorton.jpg

20060807_ss_flair_foley.jpg

Also, Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero doesn't seem to have an image

Predictions, plans for the event etc all in here. It's this Sunday, August 16 on Sky Box Office for £15.

i actually think wwe is starting to improve greatly!I mean having the ecw title on the line as well is genius.I still think there should be ONE ultimate champion.Like the undisputed championship chris jericho and the undertaker had in 2002

out od those summer slam matches i would have to the only bad one is booker vs batista.Prepare for a yamn fest!

My pics:

Edge vs John Cena - It's a hard one to call, but I don't find Edge as WWE Champion material. I want Cena to win.

King Booker vs Batista - Batista to destroy Book to win the title in record time.

Big Show vs Sabu - Paul Heyman to screw Sabu out of winning, Big Show to retain the strap.

DX vs the McMahons - D-Generation X. No questions asked.

Hogan vs Orton - Let's face it, Hogan can't do shit anymore. He'l probably still win, but this is one of Hogans last ever matches.

Foley vs Flair - Personally my most anticipated matchup, the promos these guys have been pulling off have been the best of this wrestling generation. I can't see any of these guys quitting, but I think Foley will end up on top.

Rey vs Chavo - Great rivalry potential here, I see Rey pulling it off here and getting revenge for losing the World Title.

yes it is him the god of wrestling....even though really he couln't wrestle.he is still a top performer though

hulk hogan vs randy ortan lol...it could never be good could it?

Did anyone catch RAW on Monday night? The part where Hogan was beating up the fake Hogan was really clumsly and just a mess, not a good thing to see leading up to a PPV.

Oh yeah apperently the reason Undetaker and Khali won't be fighting each other at the PPV is because Khali messes up so much they would rather Taker and him had a prerorded match that they can edit, which is why their match is this Friday on Smackdown,

Yea that Hogan part was terrible, the crowd just wasnt into it at all, at times even booing the hulkster. Here's hoping he brings everything he has to Boston this Sunday.

Edge vs John Cena - I'm saying Cena FTW, i don't think he deserves all the hatin he gets, and i really don't think Edge is Champ material. Cena to win this then hopefully he'll feud with HHH and HHH will win the title back.

King Booker vs Batista - Its obvious the only reason Booker won the title was so Batista wouldn't have to take it from Rey, Batista FTW

Big Show vs Sabu - I've not even payed much attention to ECW in the last month, how's it going? Is it justifing being a 3rd brand in the WWE? Anyway, Big SHow FTW

DX vs the McMahons - D-Generation X FTW and I'm hoping for some new members to join up, sure the two lad are cool, but it would be great to see a few more. Where's Chris Masters gone? I think he'd work great on DX, i'd like to see Carlito also but i don't think he will by the looks of his storyline ATM.

Hogan vs Orton - Hogan will win, Orton will prolly bitch, manage to get a rematch at Surviour Series where Orton will win, Hogan will bitch get a final match at Mania23, then Hogan will disappear till he needs some extra cash again.

Foley vs Flair - There's gonna be blood and lots of it, this is gonna be one hell of a match and i say Flair will be the one to say "I Quit"

Rey vs Chavo - Rey will win, i don't know this match just isn't interesting me that much, it should be, but meh

How come nobody mentioned the Last Man Standing Match? Has it been taken off the card without me knowing?

If it's still there

Undertaker vs Great Kali: Last Man Standing:

Undertaker FTW, will beat the holy crap out of Kali then Taker to start feuding with Batista for the title :bouncy:

And if Jeff Hardy makes his comeback at this show, then WOHOO, i'll be out of my seat for sure.

Also don't Carlito, Matt Hardy, Tag Champs on both shows, Nitro(to defend IC title), Lita (to defend womens title) have any matches?

Undertaker Vs Khali has been moved to Smackdown! because Khali isn't good enough for Live television, he make too many f**k ups.

Also remember this is a joint production of RAW, Smackdown! and ECW, therefore lower/mid card guys don't stand much a chance of getting a match at the event.

Undertaker Vs Khali has been moved to Smackdown! because Khali isn't good enough for Live television, he make too many f**k ups.

Ah that's a balls, while Kali does deserve that Taker sure as hell don't, hopefully i'm right and this will be the end of the dumb feud and Taker can get back in th emain event spot light

Hey,

On mondays RAW, on a video about Jeffs return, at the end it said "Jeff Hardy, Coming To RAW"... Doesn't that limit out the possability that he will reunite with Matt? 'Cause there on different shows?

wohoo, i'm not sure what i'm lokking forward to more now, Sumerslam or Raw, shame he ain't gonna be on SD with Matt but with the state of the Tag Divsion on both shows its only a matter

I'm changing my World Heavyweight Championship pick to King Booker. Batista is just going in too strong, a win would be too obvious so he'l probably get screwed over and win it back at the next Smackdown! PPV.

Can't wait for tomorrow night. Anyone else hosting a party for it?

I just found out yesterday that work is sending me to a training course in Dublin for the week, so i'll just have to record it on DVD and borrow a portable dvd player off my cousin and watch it on the bus/at my free hotel

also means i'll miss Jeffs comeback...damnit

I've been unable to get a loan of a portable DVD player, so i'm gonna have to give Summerslam a miss, no sense recording it and not seeing it till next Thrusday, plus i should be back home just before RAW starts on Thursday so there won't be time to watch Summerslam and I don't want to watch RAW 1st and then watch SS cuz all the excitement will be gone.

Well i guess its better that i save my 22euro :heh:

huh? You didn't miss it, it don't start till 1am tonight, you got another hour or so depending on when you read this post.... unless you read this Monday after 4am in which case you will have missed it, but you could always order the repeats, which go on till wednesday