NEurope
CVD

Official WWE Thread

Stone cold is the best, followed by maybe JR

why do u people hate me?::D

shawn michaels is the bomb

so what do ye guys think of the first two "Cyber Sunday" (formaly "Taboo Tuesday... i prefered Taboo Tuesday) voting choices.

The Triple Threat Champion of Champions match, we get to vote on which title is on the line.

I really don't see them making any of them a double champion so i reckon whoever has their title on the line will win the match, which would mean we're pretty much voting for who will win the match.

Also DX vs Edge and Orton, vote for who is special guest ref, Vince, Coach or Eric Bischof... the very fact that Eric is a choice must mean he's prolly on his way back and they'll prolly stack the votes in his favour

eric bishoff will be the ref to promote his book prob.

i think it will be bookers title on the line and he will win as he currently says "im the champion of champions" if he wins that will be true

Sooj: Post any WWE stuff in here to stop the flamers from this place destroying your thread.

I tried to get tickets for the Braehead arena show but they sold out in 10 minutes. So instead, I'm going to Manchester (read blog in sig) to watch the RAW and Smackdown TV tapings. Bit more expensive than your bog-standard house show from your hometown, but it'll be an experience.

So anyone watching the Cyber Sunday tonight?

Since its not on Box Office i'll record it.

And what did everyone vote for, and think will win?

Champions of Champions Triple Threat Match:

Cena (WWE Champ) vs Big Show (ECW Champ) vs Booker T (Heavyweight Champ)

Vote for which title will be on the line:

I voted for the WWE Championship to be on the line, i don't see them giving any of them two titles so whoever has the title on the line will most likely win

DX vs Edge and Orton

Vote for special guest ref: Eric Bischoff / Coach / Mr. Mcmahon

I voted for Eric, they'll prolly try make it seem like he'll be on the side of Edge and Orton, but that means he's also on Vinces side, i reckon at the end he'll help DX win to metaphorically spit in Vinces face

Intercontineltal Title: Jeff Hardy (champ) vs ???

vote for number 1 contender: Carilto / Benjermine / Nitro

I voted for Carlito, and this title seems to have a habit of changing hands at these events (i think it changed hands at both Taboo Tuesdays, correct me if i'm wrong) so I think Carlito will win

Tag Team Titles: Ric Flair and ??? vs Spirit Squad

vote for Flairs partner: Dusty Rhodes / Rowdy Roddy Piper / Sgt. Slaughter

I voted for Piper, but there's no way i see them changing the titles, unless Ric and whoever lose it very quickly

Umaga vs ???

Vote for opponent: Kane / Benoit / Sandman

I voted for Kane, i wanna see him take some revenge for losing their last match

Womens Title: Micky James vs Lita (no current champ, title is vacant)

Vote for type of match: No DQ / Diva Lumberjacks / Submission

Where's the Bra and Panties option? They could have done better with this, i voted for the lumberjack match so that we can see a lot of T&A :heh:

Four Team Tag Match: Crime Time vs The Higlanders vs Cade and Murdock vs Viscera and Hass

Vote for type of match: Fatal Four Way / Tag Turmoil / Texas Tornado

I vote for the Texas Tornado as it will have the most potential for a good match with lots of mad moments, they really should have inclueded the Spirit Squad in this match so the titles could be on the line and change over, either way i want The Highlanders to win

Champions of Champions Triple Threat Match:

Cena (WWE Champ) vs Big Show (ECW Champ) vs Booker T (Heavyweight Champ)

Vote for which title will be on the line:

I voted for cenas to be on the line as i cant stand him now and seeing him with the title is gettin on my nerves..edge or well ANYONE would make a better champ. BUT i think king bookers title will be on the line and booker will win.

Winner - King Booker

DX vs Edge and Orton

Vote for special guest ref: Eric Bischoff / Coach / Mr. Mcmahon

I voted for mcmahon. I think eric will be the ref thou to promote his book..i cant see dx winning really..but after "the james gang" leaving tna lately will they make a showing during the match...hmm...

Winner - Edge and Orton

Intercontineltal Title: Jeff Hardy (champ) vs ???

vote for number 1 contender: Carilto / Benjermine / Nitro

I voted for carlito. I think it will be a good match whoever is chosen but i think it will be carlito

Winner - Jeff Hardy

Tag Team Titles: Ric Flair and ??? vs Spirit Squad

vote for Flairs partner: Dusty Rhodes / Rowdy Roddy Piper / Sgt. Slaughter

I voted for Piper. Dont really care bout this match i hope spirit squad win thou

Winner - Spirit Squad

Umaga vs ???

Vote for opponent: Kane / Benoit / Sandman

I voted for Benoit. Benoit would give umaga a good match and will really test him...and possibly see umaga lose his first match..but dont think so

Winner - Benoit

Womens Title: Micky James vs Lita (no current champ, title is vacant)

Vote for type of match: No DQ / Diva Lumberjacks / Submission

I voted for No DQ for blood etc think micky will be the champ :)

winner - micky james

Four Team Tag Match: Crime Time vs The Higlanders vs Cade and Murdock vs Viscera and Hass

Vote for type of match: Fatal Four Way / Tag Turmoil / Texas Tornado

voted texas tornado. Got to be texas tornado 4 teams fighting with no tags yes please.

Winner - Crime Time

It was average at best. The main event was pretty disappointing, they need to drop this whole K-Fed bullshit.

Well Cyber Sunday was a total waste of my time. So f'n glad I never paid for that crap! I sometimes wonder why I still bother to watch WWE.

Meh the two previous "Interactive PPVs" (Taboo Tuesdays) were better, and it was so damned obvious that they wouldn't give anyone two titles, though i was surprised Flair and Piper won the tag titles, but i don' see Piper hanging around too long so it'll be a short run i think.

On the main event, i can't believe they still bring back this k-fed crap, what did he do (or pay) to get to be on the show so much and get involved in the title (all 3) story? They should have left it after Cena had FU'd him, at least that was entertaining.... and how the hell did he get with Britney? He's a ugly mofo :heh:

ye this K-fed stuff is stupid, but it appears to be carrying on as he will be on raw again tonight

ye this K-fed stuff is stupid, but it appears to be carrying on as he will be on raw again tonight

well if he's on it i'll be happy if Cena beats him up again and we never see him ever again on WWE

RAW preview (contains spoilers for last nights RAW) for the M.E.N arena has been posted. It's in my blog for anyone interested/going to the event.

woah hardy boyz are gnna be reunited at survivor serious (bout time, probelry make ppv worth watchin), they will be on team DX for the traditional survivor serious match

So far, so good. Survivor Series is shaping up to be an interesting PPV. DX, Hardyz, CM Punk, Edge and Sugar Shane Helms (I won't stop calling him that) in the same match? Yes please! Shame about Randy "What?" Orton, Johnny "Why?" Nitro and Mike "Who?" Knox being there. Oh, and what's more, seing the Undertaker facing Mr. Kennedy... Kennedy again - awesome. Kennedy rules (what a finisher!), and working with Taker can only give him a good rub into main eventing within a year.

Having said that, Team Cena vs Team Big Show? Can you say "clash of styles"? Rob Van Dam, Sabu and Finlay will make this match. But seriously, weird mix of big-man power and high-flying acrobatics.

Chris Benoit vs Chavo Guerrero... I like the sound of the match, but I really can't stand Chavo's gimmick at the moment. It's so distasteful.

Surely they've just used all of their top-tier talent in those matches? Carlito vs Shelton Benjamin? Or given recent RAW, Shelton & someone vs Cryme Tyme?

Some tag-team battle royal? I think I can see Flair and Piper losing their titles at SS. I see their run more of a nostalgia trip rather than a way to lift some of the younger guys. I mean, Flair has been destroying the Spirit Squad recently.

Well the thing is rated rko team will win at ss as they want to try and create and unbeatable image of randy orton

Edit: oh and we also have king booker vs batista to look forward to

OK guys, I haven't watched wrestling for years, but want to know if these guys still do it....

The Rock, Undertaker, Kane, Stonecold Steve Austin (or whatever his name is), Rakishi (that big fat guy), and basically all the other 'classic' people?

No, Yes, Yes, No, No. As well as Undertaker and Kane, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Tatanka still wrestle fulltime. Hogan appears like once a year for a big PPV and then fucks off again (he recently had a match at Summerslam). Uh.. Rowdy Roddy Piper, Sgt. Slaughter, Dusty Rhodes and Arn Anderson are currently involved in a storyline on RAW, but they aren't fulltime wrestlers. That's all I can think of at the moment.