NEurope
Hellfire

Heroes first footage!

looks good not a fan of the graphical style thou...

if you can swing arm to use a lightsaber then i think thats worth the price tag alone :D

The game's title is only one keyboard slip away from being a genital disease...

Sorry, on topic, this should be pretty interesting. Cant get the video to work properly on my laptop for some reason but it sounds good!

HOES

Yeah, the voice acting strangely doesnt bother me, sure its shit, but its either they hired someone of the street and well amend it, or its just meant to be cheesy.

the worst ones are the ones that take themselves seriously.

HOES

Yeah, the voice acting strangely doesnt bother me, sure its shit, but its either they hired someone of the street and well amend it, or its just meant to be cheesy.

I do get the impression that it's supposed to be sort of spoofy, especially given the reasonable quality of the acting in Killer7.

HOES

I actually meant herPes!

If it's anything like Killer 7, they can put it on the scrapheap for me already.

We got a live one here boys.

*Grabs pitchfork and starts country bumpkin style chase music*

Must say I did like the art style!

Can't wait for some in-game footage... this sure has my interest!

Wow, what an amazing trailer. Very promising.

So is this game about becoming the top bounty hunter? That should get some hardcore gamers over to Wii...

The Resident Evil series is also entirely in English in Japan...which is probably part of the reason most of the early games were badly voiced, because it's not like most Japanese people would be able to tell if the English was badly acted.

I actually know, through chats and e-mail, the person who directed the voice recording on the original Resident Evil; the B-Movie/overly-dramatic voice-acting style was actually specified by the producers of the game, deliberately. The game was always intended to be partly a homage to those old B-movies; but then imagine trying to get professional actors to act like they can't act, it's not exactly easy to pull off.

Watched the trailer another few times..absolutely brilliant, glad they kept the artistic style.

this is now my most wanted game .....

i wasnt expecting this ... is this a wii exclusive?

Damn I want this game. I just love that art style now. I'd like to see some more footage please! I wanna know what it plays like now.

...Woah.

Now i'm a huge fan of Killer7, so I have to say the voice acting isn't great. But jeeeeeeeeze that looks like a good game.

Is this game an exclusive? Or, is that not known at this moment in time?

The voice acting blows. "Your shiny armor and fine words won't get you ANYWHERE!"

Sounds too anime-ish. Reminds me of "MASSIVE DAMAGE".

The voice acting blows. "Your shiny armor and fine words won't get you ANYWHERE!"

Sounds too anime-ish. Reminds me of "MASSIVE DAMAGE".

too anime-ish? lmao... the characters are anime-ish, the setting is anime-ish, the super-powers are anime-ish, even the music...and suda is a japanese since you don´t know it, anime is part of his culture....

it´s totally gonna rock!!! tokio 2027 ... bionical-tuned bounty-hunters fighting in a city controlled by mega-companys and corruption...

p.s.: the wii will be huge in japan! it will get many games made for japanese demographic..i like that!

I love the artstyle, however id have to agree, it does seem EXTREMELY cheesy...

That Travis Touchdown sounds like he's the same voice actor as the one who did Eddie Dombrowski from Silent Hill 2.

What can I say? The acting disappointed me. Doesn't look to thrilling to me either.

I'm underwhelmed.

I still want the game though, don't get me wrong.

Is Suda 51 a studio from Capcom? I think that these guys are very talented. I like this cel-shaded anime mature theme. It is a nice combination. Please make it an exclusive and bring it around the launch date!!!