Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Birthday Threads (ie Pimp Your Birthday Thread)

Ashley

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pffft, don't even get my own thread, i feel so unloved :cry:

(except by Lukelee, who sent me a private message and retro-lover who is talking to me on msn)

You feel unloved? I hear people talking about how they talk to each other on MSN all the time on these forums yet I haven't been added by anyone.

That's it I'm gonna go start my own forums with hookers and Blackjack, infact forget the Blackjack. *A prize to whoever realises what this is quoted from*

**Not really though**

You feel unloved? I hear people talking about how they talk to each other on MSN all the time on these forums yet I haven't been added by anyone.

That's it I'm gonna go start my own forums with hookers and Blackjack, infact forget the Blackjack. *A prize to whoever realises what this is quoted from*

**Not really though**

Can I join your gang? Ive been snubbed aswell all these years for Msn.

Twilight, how was yesterday? Mine was quiet but good. Twenty two now, maybe its time to grow up and quit gamin...!

Ps, all I got was a wee email from the forums, no thread, no PMs. No nothing.

*weeps*

Twilight, how was yesterday? Mine was quiet but good. Twenty two now, maybe its time to grow up and quit gamin...!

Yesterday was awesome, went to Pizza Hut for a nice meal, one of my presents was a pink cowboy hat (long story behind that one) which I then wore for the rest of the evening, may take some photos to show you guys later!

After Pizza Hut we all went bowling, which again was fantastic, I did crap in the first game only scoring 87, but in the second I managed to rack up 129 (3rd highest of the night - but then my sisters boyfriend is very good so never expected to beat him), thanks to 2 strikes then an 8 in my last 3 balls (those last two wobbled as well but just wouldn't go down)!

Then we came home, had some birthday cake, I even managed to defeat the re-lighting candles which was cool, then eatched the Man Utd highlights, a nice victory against the team that sent us out last year!

Oh and I've been thinking about growing up a bit (even though I'm two years younger) but I don't think it will happen, also how could anyone possibly think about quiting gaming when the wii is so close!

**Not really though**

I feel the same way McMad :laughing: we should all start a club or something.