Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Tripping

Stocka

Anyone else like Robbie Williams's new song? I didn't like it at first but after listening to a few times I'm addicted to it, its great. Anybody else like?

I thought it was about time Robbie brought a new song, aint seen his face in a while :heh:

Radio is the one song from him I dislike the most, I thought it was really not up to his standard, but I'm liking Tripping :wink:

Strange someone has created this thread as i was thinking the exact same-thing.

I've never bought anything by Robbie Williams, and it isn't really my type of music either, but the new song 'Tripping' is SUPERB.

It will go Number 1 without a doubt, i may consider buying the new album..actually...

:smile:

It's like Rob's having a strange dream;first in a car with twins in teh back, what i presume is his inner-child in teh seat next to him, then he's in a lift with a big woman.. very manly woman.. then he's running but going nowhere, then he's in a maze and going nowhere, then climbing stairs but going nowhere. then he tries beating up the big woman but (like you get in some dreams) his efforts seem to do nothing. the twins kiss at one point.

Not sure on the order at all, but basically he's having weird dreams where he just seems stuck and stuff.