N-Europe

The R-E insomniac thread

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave that whole REM-cycle thing a try and deliberately got less sleep then I could have done so as not to be in the middle of said phase when I woke. Had a full day of work, and been worrying a lot which is usually pretty draining, but I only feel pleasantly drowsy.

In other words, my empirical evidence says it works.

Guest Jordan

I never thought her boobs were that big, till she wore the top shes wearing tonight. I love tight t shirts :P

The most wonderful thing about Tiggers,

is Tiggers are wonderful things.

Their tops are made out of rubber,

their bottoms are made out of springs.

They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy,

Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!

Oh, I am so very bored.

Finished college lastweek, which has always pretty much been my reasoning for my late nights staying up..............but it looks like it'll be real hard to sort out my sleeping patterns.

Typically been sitting in bed playing my DS till like 3-4am because of not being able to sleep with this hot weather.

Hmmm, oh well. :hmm:

Just caught a couple of eps of Stargate, enough to remind me why I used to be in love with this show. I need to buy it on dvd, cause my knowledge of the story is pretty disjointed.

Series 10 has started now.

I hate to admit it but i've become a huge stargate fan, geeky i know but there you are. Since January i have watched every single episode. Which is 244! and i've watched the original movie too.

Man, its good though! best sci-fi ever.

it's not fair, i really am a night owl but i love the mornings too when the air is nice and fresh... d'oh!

there's just something relaxing about being up late at night when it feels like the whole world is sleeping, even in the heart of belfast here! tonight in particular i'm knackered though, and have just started downloading wii videos, including the mammoth e3 conference, so just may let my pc grumble away at it all night...

hmm... need nescafe!

It's 4:19 am, I'm extremely tired (from not getting decent sleep this week due to heat) and yet still up. Don't have to be up early tomorrow (work in the afternoon) so I'm trying to stay up as long as I can. Played some sudoku in Brain Training earlier, then some Ouendan (I suck at it, for now). Right now though, I can barely keep my eyes open. I hope I can get some sleep tonight... >.>;

It's 4:19 am, I'm extremely tired (from not getting decent sleep this week due to heat) and yet still up. Don't have to be up early tomorrow (work in the afternoon) so I'm trying to stay up as long as I can. Played some sudoku in Brain Training earlier, then some Ouendan (I suck at it, for now). Right now though, I can barely keep my eyes open. I hope I can get some sleep tonight... >.>;

Maybe the hour's blinding me to the obvious, but why are you trying to stay up if you're tired and need sleep?