N-Europe

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Goron_3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats called dithering... (usually you can't see it during gameplay)

Isn't it kind of strange that they are perfect, single pixel vertical lines? Which suggests they were added after they were reduced to that size... (if they were from larger screenshots shrunk down, the lines would not be a perfect single pixel apart all the way across your computer screen).

The bullet holes in the doorframe are awesome!

I guess these doors replace the loading doors of Resi games in the past that have used them!

This game won't need loading doors (like Resi 4 didn't), but it's a homage to them and now you get the satisfaction of blasting straight through them!

I'm hoping that you can open doors like you did in RE4. Kicking down a door with a front kick.

Currently, that's how I open doors in real life.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio_uc/

2nd part of trailer released. Destructible enviroments, woohoo! :love:

Looks like it's got a physics engine too, I'm still not sure but I'm hoping this game turns out pretty well.

One more thing, why do we keep seeing just the characters from the original and zero? Maybe the Resident Evil 2 section's been removed? Or hopefully it's just not ready to show yet.

http://www.capcom.co.jp/bio_uc/

2nd part of trailer released. Destructible enviroments, woohoo! :love:

EDIT: Retro_Link: Could you remove your images? They make Firefox seriously stutter.

That trailer is awesome!! Destructable environments look great!

The crosshair is a bit wierd how it seems to show both the crosshair and also the waving of the wii-mote, as you could see squiggles being drawn!

Wesker in the snow!!

Looks like we could be going to this location after all for Umbrellas secret base!

re4shotzgc4.jpg

The only other Resi location with snow was the Arctic base in Code Veronica, and it could only be that if Code Veronica is back in the game!

Either would be cool!

Oh.........Remake looks better. but i'm assuming this moves around as opposed to a fixed camera?
I don't think it does, at that doorstep at least, seems pretty equal to me, thing is, in realtime you have jaggies since it's running at that resolution, but if you were to put AA in there and supersampling,k it would look the same in the UC version.

The fountain girl seems stripped down a little, but that's only natural.