NEurope
LazyBoy

One Bullet

Easy question - If you had one bullet who would you shoot?

For me:

fullZZZZZZTVC060304114636PIC.jpg

The guy from the confused.com advert. Unfortunatly it would only end him, not the adverts.

the guy who made this thread, for being cruel

but i cant think of anybody i would really just want to kill

He didn't say kill. He said 'shoot'. That's completely fine! I'd shoot that confused.com guy too.

Isnt that Hal from malcom in the middle?

Anyway, If i had to shoot someone, it would probably be someone who had a terminal desiese and was dying very painfully...

Fierce understands, its only a bit of fun. Come on, you can't say you wouldn't want to give Osama a pop in the leg?

The kid from the frosties advert. He deserves to die.

I like the confused.com person, he's better than the other ones who have tried doing the ad.

For me, Madonna, Michael Moore, that prick from Supersize Me, Peter Jackson at the moment, all standing in a line, one bullet from the uzi nine millimeetaaah through all their heads.

Shabba.

Phase Plasma Rifle in 40 Watt range!

I think i'd shoot the frosties kid, too. Just for such a terrible advert, and for single handedly ruining the frosties brand.

Im still not sure about this thread, especially with admins wishing to shoot children :o

Im still not sure about this thread, especially with admins wishing to shoot children :o

Normally, i'd agree.

However, this is no ordinary child.

You see, Frosties has always been a special cereal to me. While growing up and enjoying many a breakfast cereal, such as Cornflakes, weetabix, cheerios, Frosties was always on top.

During my obsession of the Rocky Films, i was glad to see that Frosties used the "Eye of the Tiger" to great effect to advertise this. Great ploy, imo.

Other simple adverts, along with the "THEY'RE GRRREEEEEEAT!" line kept me happy for many a year.

However, this child has committed a mortal sin. He has simply made the frosties brand un-cool. Now, when i tuck into my bowl of frosties in the morning, i have that stupid song in the forefront of my mind. It is simply not healthy.

Whenever i see the advert, i think that a little part of me dies along with it. It is a bit like seeing your heart jump out of your mouth and then explodes right infront of your eyes. No, it is perhaps worse than that.

No longer do my frosties taste so great in the morning.

And that is my argument for why i should shoot this child.

You do realised Flinky he didn't write the advert? And probably put on the annoyingness (not seen the advert).

You do realised Flinky he didn't write the advert? And probably put on the annoyingness (not seen the advert).

I'm trying not to hate him. But, it's too late for me, Ashley. Save yourself. Do not cast your eyes upon this advert. May this be a warning to you and other frosties fans!

Nah, to be honest, i hate everything about that advert. It's far too bad for its own good. You usually have bad adverts that are so bad they're good. This is just one of those freak adverts which is so bad thats its bad. :(

JonathanMo_Grani_1253861_400.jpg

The destroyer of dreams, the scum of humanity, the complete and utter nob that is.. Jonathon Mostow. No, he isn't just some random guy I picked from thin air. Back in the mid 1990's I watched a film called Terminator 2, despite my questionable age I loved every minute. A few years later I return to the series and watch the first Terminator. Despite showing its age I was thoroughly entertained.

Now, after ending so fantastically in the 2nd film. You think, it can't possibly continue can it? Hoo ha could you be more wrong. So when this monumental PRICK comes along and says he's making a third film with Arnie, i'm understandably anxious. However I go along with it and after watching trailers my hopes are risen. Unfortunately only to be dashed later by this abomination of a film.

Where do I begin, the fact that Arnie looks like he can't even hold up the gun let alone shoot anything, may be a good place to start. He should never have come back for the film. To be fair to him he did a good job, however Jonathon Mostow being the fuckup he is thought it'd be a good idea to add some humour to the Terminator role. The Terminator is a killing machine, it doesn't laugh, doesn't cry, it goes around and shoots people in bloody funny and entertaining ways. If that wasn't bad enough, we have a T-X who can't act intimidating for dick. I've no problem with a woman Terminator but whoever that bint was, it did nothing for me. Also, what's with the lack of gore. I'm sorry but that's what made the previous films stand out for me, watching people being stabbed in various areas, crushed, or just simply thrown from helicopters. I'd also like to point out the over complicated plot JUST to make it seem reasonably plausable from the previous film. Jesus Christ! I hate this guy, why did he have to do this to a perfectly good franchise. What makes me hate him even more than this is that he's doing a Terminator 4. LEAVE IT THE FUCK ALONE!

I'm trying not to hate him. But, it's too late for me, Ashley. Save yourself. Do not cast your eyes upon this advert. May this be a warning to you and other frosties fans!

Nah, to be honest, i hate everything about that advert. It's far too bad for its own good. You usually have bad adverts that are so bad they're good. This is just one of those freak adverts which is so bad thats its bad. :(

What do you expect from a frosties advert now? the real Tony is dead.

I'd shoot that footballer who celebrated Birmingham City's triumph in the 1995 Auto Windscreens Shield by wearing a shirt that has a picture of a bloke wearing a Birmingham shirt urinating on an Aston Villa shirt. I'd shoot him square in the cock!

Nikki from Big Brother

She needs a shotgun spray to the chest!!!:bouncy: :bouncy:

*yay she's bleeding from the mouth*

lol

CVD, for calling me drunk at 3:40am posing as a federal agent asking me about rumours I'd been arming the flag in Halo 2. I was asleep and missed the call, so my VOICEMAIL proceeded to ring me several times.

Bastard. Fucking bastard.