NEurope
Demuwan

Call of Duty Wii

Wii games will be so much fun to play that the graphics won't matter. You guys are forgetting that the PS2 is the weakest of all machines and sells the best. People don't really care about graphics anymore. People are going to care about which games are the most fun to play.

To the guy complaining about Wii, buy a 360 instead if you don't have one already, DON'T SUPPORT SONY IN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. They'll have enough sales already with 100,000,000+ units that will sell within the next few years despite the initial high price point and will overtake PS2 as the most successful console of all time.

Hyperbole to the extreme. :blank:

Watch this video, even though it is abit blurry cos it isnt direct feed, it still looks incredible graphically, ok so it's not gonna beat the HD visuals of the 360 version, but still when the bombers are flying over head and turf is getting thrown up in the air, looks so good, this is fast overtaking red steel as my FPS of choice, just have to see which has best controls come launch.

Watch this video, even though it is abit blurry cos it isnt direct feed, it still looks incredible graphically, ok so it's not gonna beat the HD visuals of the 360 version, but still when the bombers are flying over head and turf is getting thrown up in the air, looks so good, this is fast overtaking red steel as my FPS of choice, just have to see which has best controls come launch.

Well well well who'd have thoought it! but it actually looks like a pretty darn good game. I'm itching to see what the launch line up reviews are like in the states so I can finally make my mind up which titles to get at launch but this certainly does look promising. :smile:

I'm giving this game a fair chance. It looks last-gen, but most previewers have been rather positive about it.

I'm giving this game a fair chance. It looks last-gen, but most previewers have been rather positive about it.

Same here! I think this game has potential

wow,t hat vid makes the game look so much better. In motion it looks great. The explosions of soil from the bombs look immense. I really might get this game. I've never bought a Call of Duty game before.

I cant help but notice how FPS look so much cooler and realistic to control. They actually look fun, instead of controlling a plastic doll which arms move accordingly to their head and eyes.

Good to see other people similarly impressed, just hope we get enuf reviews between now and UK launch so that we can make a fair choice between this and Red Steel!

I cant help but notice how FPS look so much cooler and realistic to control. They actually look fun, instead of controlling a plastic doll which arms move accordingly to their head and eyes.

True, although Wii games actually kind of go the opposite way from real life....like the arms and gun move first, then the head moves a little later...

Also, Wii gameplay videos, in particular FPS games, show how poor at videogames the people playing are. That or Wii controls are very poor for FPS, or take a lot of getting used to. Probably the latter.

Also congrats to Nintendork for hilariously upsetting a lot of internet people with very little effort.

hope this game will turn out ok.. I love those "realistic" shooters.. meaning games where you don't run around with laser guns and pulsrifles and plasmaswords

wiihatenintendo.com <-- See what happens when you visit this website, randomly found today.

Holy fuck. Concidence? I think not. They're all assholes anyway.

wiihatenintendo.com was registered by Jeremy Parish :

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: WIIHATENINTENDO.COM

Created on: 27-Apr-06

Expires on: 27-Apr-08

Last Updated on: 27-Apr-06

Administrative Contact:

Parish, Jeremy [email protected]

101 Second St

8th Floor

San Francisco, California 94105

United States

(415) 547-8785

So I presume it's this guy.

Parish is an idiot, but I kind of doubt he'd do that.

I think its quite a good idea, loads of people type in stupid things like that, and if someone types in that it will go to 1UP.com meaning more people find their site.