NEurope
Stocka

Farewell

Sorry to see you go Stocka. Old monacled Vyse has been the friendly moderator face on these forums for quite some time and I'll miss it to be honest. :(

Disappointed you can't tell us why, but I'm sure you have a good reason for going.

In my experience, people leave quietly for one of two reasons:

1. Other users. People argue with you or downright flame you and it can get you down. Then again, it's pretty much impossible to avoid and the more you post, the more likely it will happen.

2. Online-usage guilt. Either you feel like you're missing out on other things by spending too much time online or you're afraid that you're becoming obsessed to the point where all you can think about is logging on and posting. Maybe both.

Stocka was the last person I thought would see leaving R-E.

See ya, :cry: .

Sad to see you go Stocka, not only have you been a great addition to the moderator team you were a great member of the forum. You will be missed.

Who will take Stocka's place?

Is there anyone fit enough to take on that role?

I imagine a current mod will take his powers. But then, that means another mod will be needed.

Being a mod is no fun. You do unpopular things and it's actually a lot of work having to read all the threads you don't really want to; Football, Anime and Wrestling threads I'm looking at you.

Being a mod is no fun. You do unpopular things and it's actually a lot of work having to read all the threads you don't really want to; Football, Anime and Wrestling threads I'm looking at you.

You should have said it was boring, i would have made a "who brests are better?" thread to light up your day.

Well, I would've had to edit the title so that it actually made sense, and then probably lock it for lewd content. :heh:

Hey Stocka, sorry that you're leaving.

Hope you are able to return soon, and that everything works out for you :smile:

Pfft, i dont care, i jsut wanna mod :(

though people might know from King Boo's returning thread..

See you around Stocka. The beauty of cyberspace is that it's fairly statics and it's always here to welcome you back. I certainly will! Take care of yourself.

Sorry to resurect this thread but I didn't realise he'd gone till I read the compliments board and someone said he was missing him. And :heh: to those who said he'd be back after 1 or 2 weeks as he isn't.

Anywho, you'll will be sorely missed here. You were a great friendly mod, not elitest or anything like that. Your probably the person solely responsible for the boom in RPGs due to you're offical RPG game threads which I think you for as it was the catalyst which lead to me buying Tales, BK, and SoL, which I now all love.

See you around Stocka (or thinking back to the C-E days, Hyrule) on MSN or something hopefully. Still gots to talk about Shenmue, new season etc

gd bye person i dont no u but it dnt matter lol bye enjoy ur self and holp u cum bk on soon :cry:

Sorry to resurect this thread but I didn't realise he'd gone till I read the compliments board and someone said he was missing him. And :heh: to those who said he'd be back after 1 or 2 weeks as he isn't.

It was me that said I missed him.

Because I do. *sniff*

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

damn i seem to have missed this thread somehow, well I hope you change your mind and come back Stocka it will be different here without you :(

I just noticed this thread and it's quite a shock.Shame that you have to leave :(

I go away for one week, and look what happens...

Sorry to see you go, hoe your back some time in the future...(sooner the better)

He's got to be having a gag....

*waits for him to say ' i had you all going there, i was just on a big vacation really...'

...Dintent?!

I'M SO CONFUSED.

You see, this shows how "on hand" the current mods are... ;)