Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

RE Gamerthon -Closed-

Guest Jordan

Guest Jordan

Due to people either not playing the games, contacting me about results and so on I don't have enough people for any of the games to continue to the next round.

And because of this, I have decided that all the tournaments are now off and cancelled untill I can think of a way to propperly set these up and hope people don't let me down again.

For the people who did play the games, i'm very very sorry. Please forgive me, I wanted to continue this propperly but due to the amount of people who simply didn't do their games I have no other option.

I will be organising an XBOX tournament in the coming weeks, with some new rules such as temporary bans from the forums if you don't turn up to your games. Although this maybe strict alot of people have let me down this time around and i'm not willing to put all this effort in if no one else does.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When is it going to be? I would like to play C&C (RA2/Generals) just to fill the tournament a bit. If theres an UT (the original one) I'll join too, but depending on when it is I might join more of them.

Edit: Starcraft and AOE3 would be good options too.

Guest Jordan

Theres no concrete date yet, and yes UT/UT2003/4 are definate possibilties as are Starcraft/AoE3.

Keep the input coming guys. Shino i'll add you to my little list i've got set up else where. Cheers.

Should include Tetris DS! Don't have a powerful PC, but would be more than happy to compete in the DS comps!

PS There could even be an online smash tourny (it is possible, if you have a PSO subscription you can go online with smash) but I doubt many people would be able to.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!