Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Transformers Teaser Trailer is out

arnold

Nooooo its been removed!!! :(

http://www.transformersmovie.com still has that countdown clock as 5 days or so....maybe that is when the trailer is released ?

However i found this screen test video someone put up on youtube

And also for old time sake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFKvrglJpUQ

Love it ! Rise Rodimus Prime!

You got the touch, you got the power, yeaaahh!

Mmh mmhmhsm mssmhmsmsssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww.

Thats how I feel.

Removed? REMOVED. DId you see it, was it good?

I did I did and it was as I say Fucking Awsome

off the top of my head it consisted of the Mars beagle Probe being launched, some text about it being sent off and thought to have crashed, but the lasst transmitions of it were recovered and kept Top secret by Nasa and then it showed the footage of the beagle getting destroyed by a figure (Transformer) and thats all I remember >>

Ok I didn't make it sond awsome...but it was trust me =p

I am also going to assume that these robots will be in disguise, and that they will have more than meets the eye.

If the theme tune doesn't feature (even if its made more modern, maybe with a bit of rock) I will be gutted.

Hot Rod better be in it, he was my favourite.

If the theme tune doesn't feature (even if its made more modern, maybe with a bit of rock) I will be gutted.

Indeed, it had better feature in some form! As long as a crappy band don't do it though. I still remember when Busted did the Thunderbirds theme tune *shudder.*

but the look of Prime's eye on the website is veeery nice.

That actually makes me think more "Unicron" than "Prime" now how deadly would that be:bouncy:

For a teaser trailer i thought it was good, just one thing though, the date at the end:

7.4.7 (i think that was it)

Is that US or European dating?

IE: does that me the 7th of April 2007 or July 4th 2007?

Also it would be so cool if the used "The Touch" song from the cartoons Movie *strokes dvd*, that would send a cinema full of Transformers fans (of the orginal show and obviously the movie) into a frenzy of cheering and stained pants :heh:

"Now light are darkest hour"