NEurope
Hellfire

New Wii pics!

Thats what i was thinking hellfire, to Synchronize the data.

But i have to agree with jordan to an extent, if the SYNC button was for the controller, wouldnt it of been on the sensor bar?

No, the sensor bar is just a device that picks up signals.

The console is the device that handles all the data, also the controller data.

All I can say is WOOW to this :shock:

Nintendo are doing so well in design lately... The sensor bar even looks amazing :smile:

Thats what i was thinking hellfire, to Synchronize the data.

But i have to agree with jordan to an extent, if the SYNC button was for the controller, wouldnt it of been on the sensor bar?

i've been wondering for a while how the wii will know wich controller is p1 p2 ect. the senser bar is for the motion sensing. i think we will turn the system on then it will search for on controller then it will ask p1 to press A then p2 and ect. to get rid of a player turn his controller off to add a player turn his controller on and press a.

the sync button will probably allow us to have our controller set in advance to what player they are. to set this we hold down the sync button while on the min menue the wii will ask you to press the A button on the p1 controller ect. and so when we turn the wii on it will otomaticaly know who's p1 ect. we will probably need to lable are controllers then or have 4 different colours of them.

Anyone with a Wavebird should understand that AA batteries r all you'll need. This thing isn't going to be like a mobile phone and require charging ever night. It's going to use AAs and last for weeks, so what's thew point of it being rechargable when you'll only need to recharge it once a month?

I love this console in every way a man could possible do.

the site was sdown yesterday, so i couldnt come on :(

Anyhoo, the first pic a he top of the page, mad it brighter, couldnt see anything and youd all know, butits the SD card slot, but its in the middle

Some nice new pics.

Are those USB ports?

wiipic.jpg

If so woah! That really shows how small the console is.

And yes...I have done the 3dvd case thing but still when you put them down and your mind wanders you still think the console is "normally" sized. This pic shows how tiny the wii is!

Why there is a hole in the stand? weird...

I mentioned that the page before this, the current guess is for the vent, but the vent seems to be on the back with the power supply.

I guess its going to be used to secure the Wii console in place, so the corner that slides into the stand will hold it securely in place.

All wireless controllers (bar the wavebird) have to be synced to the console to be calibrated and to work. AFAIK, the DS is simply running through an adapated bluetooth local wireless signal to the Wii, in which case it wouldn't need syncing.

The wavebirds didn't use any snycing since you had to manually sync them (put the controller and reciver on the same frequency). Since the wii has the reciver on the inside you need a sny button to tie a controller to the system.

As for the hole it is more than likely for air flow.

Maybe the SYNC button is for syncronising the console with the Connect24 thingy ma bob.

Cus if you've had it off for a while there might be a load of goodies waiting for you and you'd need to syncronise with it all.

Or maybe I'm talking crap and it will just syncronise automatically. I bet 1p on my guess!

you do realise thats a racial ryhm from not that long ago now, only their was no ds involved. so i wouldnt go round singing it and claimin you came up with it as it could be seen as somthing you dont want

You're a loser.

Wow, nice pics!! Can't wait to get mine!

"Does it come in black?" [/batman Begins quote :heh:]

Anyone with a Wavebird should understand that AA batteries r all you'll need. This thing isn't going to be like a mobile phone and require charging ever night. It's going to use AAs and last for weeks, so what's thew point of it being rechargable when you'll only need to recharge it once a month?

Indeed. I love my Wavebird, it's great to just use AA's and not having to worry about recharging them every few hours*. (*Okay, a slight exadgeration maybe? :P)

Are those USB ports?

wiipic.jpg

If so woah! That really shows how small the console is.

And yes...I have done the 3dvd case thing but still when you put them down and your mind wanders you still think the console is "normally" sized. This pic shows how tiny the wii is!

Looks about right to me. I'm truly amazed by how small this console really is, and I thought the Gamecube was small! How the heck can they cram all the extra power into something smaller though? O_o

Why there is a hole in the stand? weird...

I want to have sex with that console...... so much

Hmm

Because I have some for my camera so there! :p

What's that red plug-in thing next to the power cord? I'm talking about the back of the console.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think that's the socket for the sensor bar.

What's that red plug-in thing next to the power cord? I'm talking about the back of the console.

It is a orange plug socket and its for the sensor.

Should this mean something?

13.jpg

Maybe it's the Hi-speed port we used to have on GC? maybe it is where the rummored DVD (and sound?) planned expansion goes?

Well I searched for this old patent pic and now we can understand some things.

72847ix.jpg

First we can see that there is in fact a vent hole that goes exactly with the hole in the stand (however as the stand is on the floor it won't get much air....)

Second there's that little thing pedrocas mentioned. It looks something where we would put a small battery...Or where the dvd will be...(but why there's need for a screw?)

Should this mean something?

13.jpg

Maybe it's the Hi-speed port we used to have on GC? maybe it is where the rummored DVD (and sound?) planned expansion goes?

That's were you put the modding chip.

Modding chip? =S

I hardly know anything about this stuff, so i cant detect if your being sarcastic or not..

WAIT ONE MINUTE!

newiiphoto3.jpg

Were the hell am i expected to put my cube memory cards? Im not sure whether its in the other compartment in the pictures because its too damn dark.

i like the fact the wii-mote has become very dvd remote-esk, with the pause and the return button. maybe its even used for when playing dvds. oh btw demonmike. if u go back up to the other picture it would appear that that whole top side of the console opens. so you have the opening with the 4 cube control ports and then behind is the other flap which would appear to house the memory cards.