NEurope
Hellfire

New Wii pics!

^^^^

Black is Better for Wii

However,

Black and White are both EQUAL in every way!!!

^^^^

Black is Better for Wii

However DS lite is only right when its white!

*made that up on the spot::shrug: *

My DS lite Is Black you jack ass.

IMO black and white is equaly cool.

Man that looks sexy, especially that blue light. I also like the fact that the sensor bar is so small.

Also note the a and b buttons have changed to 1 and 2. I love the blue light so much, and the smaller ones on the remote. Mmmm.. I'm tiding over to the white side now.

Also note the a and b buttons have changed to 1 and 2.

If i remember right, it's been like that for a while now. Since E3, maybe even before that. :p

Funny how I didn't notice that before...

ahem anyway the sensor bar is sexay

Man this is one sexy console! I can't deceide between white and black... my DS is white, only colour left when I bought it, not that I mind, it sure is sexy! Not sure if white would look as good in my house though... maybe black would be better suited in my room... hmmmm...

This one is bad posten...

mando_abierto.jpg

Two AA batteries? :( That would really hurt my feelings.

Am I the only the one that would prefer rechargeable batteries?

To be honest, if this was a Sony console, then i'd be worried about battery life and efficiency.

However, Nintendo do actually make sure that their stuff lasts. We've been told that when the Wii is "off" but still active(wiiconnect24), it will only use the power of a miniature lightbulb to power it. The life of a Wavebird controller was of around 100hours. The DS has quite a good battery life too. Something tells me that they're on top of things as far as the Wii-mote is concerned.

You can always use rechargeable AA batteries. Buy a set of 4 and a recharger and when a pair has been depleted, just put the other pair that has been charging. Actually i think it's better this way because if you had an incorporated battery, when it depletes, you would not have another spare one to keep you gaming.