N-Europe

New Wii pics!

Hellfire

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man this is one sexy console! I can't deceide between white and black... my DS is white, only colour left when I bought it, not that I mind, it sure is sexy! Not sure if white would look as good in my house though... maybe black would be better suited in my room... hmmmm...

To be honest, if this was a Sony console, then i'd be worried about battery life and efficiency.

However, Nintendo do actually make sure that their stuff lasts. We've been told that when the Wii is "off" but still active(wiiconnect24), it will only use the power of a miniature lightbulb to power it. The life of a Wavebird controller was of around 100hours. The DS has quite a good battery life too. Something tells me that they're on top of things as far as the Wii-mote is concerned.

You can always use rechargeable AA batteries. Buy a set of 4 and a recharger and when a pair has been depleted, just put the other pair that has been charging. Actually i think it's better this way because if you had an incorporated battery, when it depletes, you would not have another spare one to keep you gaming.