NEurope
DiemetriX

Naruto: Rise of a Ninja

Ubisoft confirmed they were working on a next-generation Naruto game back in April, but many assumed development would be outsourced to any number of random Japanese companies. Turns out the publisher's taking the Xbox 360 release a little more seriously; Ubisoft Montreal's been tasked with development.

http://www.gametab.com/news/609488/

Lets hope it's a good game.. and not a fighter.. I have had enough Naruto fighters.

Another game on that 'leaked' Ubisoft release schedule comes true. Pretty much confirms Assasin's Creed will indeed come out on PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PSP and PC like it says.

More on topic, I'm not into Naruto but it's great to see lots of japan based games being made for 360, I am delighted about Trusty Bell.

im suprised nobody is talking about this now. There is a lot more known about it it like you can fight Neji and you can run around the hidden leaf village like GTA you can go anywhere and just choose what mishions you want to do. The fighting looks good like the gamecube game or maybe the PS2 game but I never played that Narultimate Hero I think.

The graphics look really good but all the videos i can find are in french! I saw the HD trailer though.

Take a look cant post website for some reason copy paste this:

gametrailers.com/player/21494.html

I really can't wait for this one, it looks like it'll be the best Naruto game yet.

It's also been confirmed that the game will cover episodes 1-80 from the series. So there's going to be plenty of awesome content! I cant wait to play through the Haku and Zabuza saga, the Chunin exam saga will be interesting too. I also saw a video of the multiplayer mode, and I noticed that Naruto, Kakashi, Neji and Kiba were selectable characters. There's deffo got to be loads more available in the final version, Sasuke and Gaara were also shown fighting in the E3 trailer.

I know nothing about Naruto, but this is one game im really looking forward to! Easily in my Top 5 for this Christmas!

im suprised nobody is talking about this now.

gametrailers.com/player/21494.html

I have by posting Naruto360 news in the Xbox360 theard.

o rite thats a bit confusing y not make a new thread! new ppl cant be expected to search through a 720 page long thread for stuff about their interests!

It just briefly gets mentioned when there's new info.

Oh and the text speak is a bit irrtating, no offence but it is.

UPDATE! New screenshots from Gamespot...

932520_20070822_screen001.jpg

932520_20070822_screen002.jpg

932520_20070822_screen003.jpg

932520_20070822_screen004.jpg

932520_20070822_screen005.jpg

932520_20070822_screen006.jpg

It looks like it's keeping quite faithful to the series too. Awesome! :)

Looking pretty classy! What genre is this aiming for? Cos like Coolfunkman says, it looks alot like the series. One thing though: Gaara looks a bit pudgy!

I'm getting this and have only ever played one Nurato fighting game on the GC.

Will this start from the beginning of the story and help newbies understand the characters etc..? I would hate it to be a game that only Nurato fans can understand.

It's looks great though!

Looking pretty classy! What genre is this aiming for? Cos like Coolfunkman says, it looks alot like the series. One thing though: Gaara looks a bit pudgy!

I think it's going to be an action/adventure rpg. If you've played Uzumaki Chronicles, then think like that (except that this will be a lot better than that game. :heh:)

Will this start from the beginning of the story and help newbies understand the characters etc..? I would hate it to be a game that only Nurato fans can understand.

This game covers the plot of the actual series from episode 1 to episode 80. So it should give you a good idea on what it's all about.

The water does look ace. I wonder, will they keep that big orange block in the map thing, it looks hideous.

Have we got a release date for this yet, looks quality.

Typed the words right out of my mouth there Ramar.I need this game.

Wow, I sure hope I have some money around the release date... I thought I heard somewhere that it comes out in October in the US? I can't wait!

Eurogamer have this down as the 19th October in EU. I hope they're right.

The water does look ace. I wonder, will they keep that big orange block in the map thing, it looks hideous.

The water does look class, but your avatar suggests you think otherwise...! :heh:

November? That's even longer to wait, damn'. :/ Although I'd rather have a good quality game, than have a piece of crap that's been rushed out the door...

I got to play the beta :) (German version). I got 20min of footage. It follows the anime pretty close in the start, it has many scenes from the anime series put into the game (English dub). The game is freerooming adventure like game. with loots of side quests. But at predestined places the game turns into a fighting game with very basic controlls. The game is filled with naruto stash, and ubi did a great job with the naruto license.

IMG_0472.JPG

I know AdrianDX have uploaded some new fotage form the beta, so check it out here:

( more to come )

That looks awesome. Cheers for this mate.

How was the seals? I remember you had to press LT then do analogue stick combinations. If that's still it did that work well?