N-Europe

OMFG the Princess of Norway came to our shop.

DiemetriX

It's 2 hours after I have closed the shop. Me and ADX was sitting here playing with our lites when we looked up and saw the princess looking in to the store. We opened the door and let her and her sonn enter. (the body guards waited outside)

Her son wanted new styluses and I showed her the Lite. She liked it ^_^ and her son was amazed by it. He is going to save for it. They bought styluses and a norwegian movie.

And when leaving she and her son said tnx and that we had a really cool shop :laughing:

TAKE THAT Spaceworld (Other Gameshop that was open at the time and is more main stream)

statieportret.jpg

Exuuse me prinecss :yay:

Yeah, This was totally awsome.. I was just sitting at the computer, chatting on mIRC when all of the sudden I hear someone trying to open the door. I ignored it since it was over 1 hour since we closed. But after a little while the person was still trying to open the door so I looked up and I was like.. hey Diemetrix isn't that the princess of norway (Mette Marit)? And he's like: OMG yeah it totally is! And I said like: "Shouldn't we open?" and he just said like: nah. But I went and opened.. Totally awsome! :D:D:D

Wow, that's wonderful. I think Norway is one of the few countries that actually has a worthwhile monarchy. The Princess is there for ceremonies etc, but otherwise she is treated like you or I, and isn't extortionate of the working masses.

Well, score for you man.

Guest Stefkov

The Queen would never do anything like this in England.

fuckin sitting in her house all day wondering what hat to wear at the Royal Ascot, horseracing thing.

Id never see her in a gamestore.

Guest Stefkov
i can't really see charles needing any new stylus pens for his DS. :)

Who says for his ds? maybe to give a little pleasure to his wife, stroking it up and down her 'touch screen'

Who says for his ds? maybe to give a little pleasure to his wife, stroking it up and down her 'touch screen'

But that would mean that she has dual screens, dude!

Anyway, that's really awesome. You should've played her on Mario Kart or something, though. :p

The Queen would never do anything like this in England.

fuckin sitting in her house all day wondering what hat to wear at the Royal Ascot, horseracing thing.

Id never see her in a gamestore.

First of all "Lille Marius" or Little Marius (translated) is like 5-6 years old and he owns a DS btw. I think I owns PSP too since he asked where the PSP games were after he asked for DS games...

I find this hilariously humble. :)

True.. They should have enough cash to buy a DS Lite... :heh:

Maybe it was just acting so that we wouldn't think that they are so rich they can buy anything at anytime. I mean this was their first time seeing a DS Lite. So buying one right off the bat like that would be a bit unnnormal. :)

True.. They should have enough cash to buy a DS Lite... :heh:

Maybe it was just acting so that we wouldn't think that they are so rich they can buy anything at anytime. I mean this was their first time seeing a DS Lite. So buying one right off the bat like that would be a bit unnnormal. :)

Have you taken a good look at the DS lite yet? :heh:

Dudes you should have done two things.

1: Get a picture as proof she was there so you could use it to promote the store, "Princess of Norway Shops Here!!!!"

2: Tell her about R-E and get her to join the forums so we can say "R-E, Nintendo site of choice to Norwegian Royalty"

:heh:

Dudes you should have done two things.

1: Get a picture as proof she was there so you could use it to promote the store, "Princess of Norway Shops Here!!!!"

:heh:

I was thinking about bringing my Cam to take pictures of my and ADXs Lite but iI forgot >_<