NEurope
DiemetriX

Inventions you want to copyright

The Three Seashells!

Haha, awesome. Is that from Demolition Man?

I'd like to copyright a double sided "squishy" ketchup bottle. It really annoys me when you have some ketchup left at the bottom, but you can't squish it out. If it was double sided, you would not have this problem.

Dream recorder.

Funnily enough, it's already been done to some extent, and I kid you not. A conducting pad is attatched directly above the frontal lobe, and electrical signals within your brain are measured and recorded. Certain frequencies are associated with certain feelings or events, so these can be linked to certain keywords. You never really forget dreams, they are embedded in your subconscious (which is why you have the same dream more than once), so when these keywords are spoken they act as stimulus to make you remember the dream. It's not very accurate, but it's been known to work although I doubt it's what you had in mind ::shrug:

A red piece of bubblewrap called the "Tension Sheet". That little bastard Thickie Holden got in there first, though.

I'd like to copyright a double sided "squishy" ketchup bottle. It really annoys me when you have some ketchup left at the bottom, but you can't squish it out. If it was double sided, you would not have this problem.
This is the only idea in this thread that I would really like to see and is possible. Considering stealing it for my own selfish, personal gain.

As for me, i'd like some sort of tablet you can take that stops facial hair growing for like a month. I despise shaving.

Also, a tablet you can take that protects your skin from the sun for a day. I also despise applying suncream.

As for me, i'd like some sort of tablet you can take that stops facial hair growing for like a month. I despise shaving.

I know it sounds a bit sadistic, but i kinda like shaving now. You feel fresh afterwards. A good shave and a shower always leaves me happy in the morning.

(that should probably go in the happy r-e room thread thingy)

The cam on my mobile sux

i have yet to see a camera on a mobile that is really any good.

Haha, awesome. Is that from Demolition Man?

Hell yeah.

Now you see, the smart people store it upside down, so such a problem never occurs except for a small portion of sauce.

Now you see, the smart people store it upside down, so such a problem never occurs except for a small portion of sauce.

Hmm, you do make a point, wise man.

Where would i be without you?:kiss:

What about a normal bottle but the bottom part could be unscrewed. No ketchup would be lost atall.

We might as well just enlarge the little sachets and have some sort of Capri-Sun thing going.

Simulating gravitation in a Spaceship. Although I can only picture it using some sort of magnet but I think constant exposure to a magnetic field isn't too healthy.

Simulating gravitation in a Spaceship. Although I can only picture it using some sort of magnet but I think constant exposure to a magnetic field isn't too healthy.

Gravity can already be simulated by using centrifugal force. Spin a space station around fast enough, and you can simulate Earth gravity (1G).

A computer that can upgrade with software rather than hardware, like in the good old days when a bios update would make such a difference.

Ahhhh...

You guys have seen this haven't you?

tomato_ketchup(1).jpg

Been around for ages, but I have a problem with the stay clean cap and the way it squishes the sauce.

I'll make some contact lenses that let you watch TV, have R-Ray vision, Thermal vision, UV vision, internet vision and let's you plug in a dvd player or console. Also, it could record what you are seeing in the internal HDD.

Gravity can already be simulated by using centrifugal force. Spin a space station around fast enough, and you can simulate Earth gravity (1G).

Yes I know, therefore I was referring to a spaceship.

Although it should actually be possible on a spaceship too by constantly rotating it. But it wouldn't be as maneuverable then and need more fuel for evasive maneuvers or course changes.

Glasses with a HUD on them, with all your stats, and other stuff, downlaodable widgets, sent through bluetooth.

I'd have mine with crosshairs n stuff.

I would copyright a new sport i´ve been thinking about.

Fire Tennis!

It´s like normal tennis but with the tennis ball on fire!

I´m gonna try it one day