Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

Feyenood thrown out by Uefa!

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=442764&CPID=6&clid=198&lid=2&title=Feyenoord+thrown+out+by+Uefa

I feel sorry for the club, the players in particular. They should just get banned from having any fans attend the games or something. It'd be so funny if it means Tottenham go out of it, although I doubt that.

Why would Spurs be punished for what another club did? They will get a bye into the next round.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its either going to be a draw at the Emirates or Arsenal will sneak it 2-1. Henry looks like he's hungry, Flaminator looks set to start. I all I hope for is a decent fair game. Recently Arsenal vs Man Utd has been shitty games often won by shit decisions (Rooney's dive that ruined our unbeaten run?! fo example). Just a fair clean game, that both sides can be proud of playing.

Dammit can't watch the match between Man U and Arsenal.

What time does it start and does anyone know somewhere I can stream it?

It starts at 16:00 tomorrow. Ill PM you a link.

What a goal from Kuyt! 1 - 0 to liverpool! cmon!

(MU fan btw)

He should have had a second!!! liverpool are ruling this game at the moment!

PENNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, it looks like liverpool have put chelsea to a stop!

hang on, Liverpool have gone into a bit of a defensive mode so Chelsea are pressing a bit more, but still, they havent had a clean cut chance yet.

Wow! Rise struck it from really far back and it almost went in. That would have been a contender for goal of the season!

hang on, Liverpool have gone into a bit of a defensive mode so Chelsea are pressing a bit more, but still, they havent had a clean cut chance yet.

they hardly create clear cut chances, depend on long shots/deflections to get goals.

I've been seriously impressed with Kuyt this year. When he came into the Liverpool squad, I was thinking "yeah, he'll score a few and then drop off."

But, his work-rate, his teamwork, the way he always wants to score...I have to say, I think he's one of the best strikers in the league, at the moment.

Watched the Chelsea/Liverpool match...first football game I've ever enjoyed.

I must say...that Chelsea free kick was the best one ever.

i think drogba was meant to fool everyone in the liverpool team into looking at whatever he was pointing at, i guess ballack bought it. hahaha

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!