NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
jayseven

What's On Your Desk? PINCH!

YYYeesh I stole this from someone who posted it on the other forum once. Or something.

I have... a [clean] jam jar with 15 bottle caps in; a [clean] salsa pot with a spork, magnifying glass, two pairs of compasses, a penknife, an empty poppers bottle and a screwed up post-it note in it; a pile of scratched copied CD's that I used to have stuck to my wall, a roll of masking tape, an old ink-jar with a bunch of pencils in, 9 wine corks, about 0.64 euro cents, a stub of my airticket to purtugal, my homework diary, two copies of my timetable, Hunter S. Thompson - Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, a stack of blank CD's, Finch - What It Is To Burn, mobile, F. Scott Fitzgerald - The Great Gatsby, my 'book', a card with my sorting code and account number on, a list of things i had to remember, and my mouseball because my mouse sucks and I use my finger instead of the ball. Oh and a tin of Hand Baked Biscuits from Boscombe, with a postcard from the same place.

GO YOU.

Edit: Oh, and a glue stick, a White Lightning Label and a 'Music With Attitude Vol. 70 CD.

I have lots:

Clock, speakers, glasses case, wallet, old birthday card, lots of sheets of paper (and i mean LOTS)and UCAS crap, sellotape, iRiver case, calculator, digi cam, scissos, stapler, pens, mousemat, microphone, an xmas tree model (wtf?), my iRiver, picture of Princess Leah (wtf again?) and a couple of files from college. Oh, and some university prospectuses.

Teehee, nice idea T3h. On my desk I have my keyboard, my mouse and mouse mat. An empty J2O bottle, a set of post-it notes, a calender, two pairs of glasses. A USB HDD, a some Clearasil facewipes, and a note saying Royal Mail tried to deliver a package to me today. And a box of XXX mints.

An empty mug, a pink crayola pen, an apple stalk.

A psychoanalyst could have a field day with you :P

A psychoanalyst could have a field day with you :P

He did, until I bit him and started throwing my own shit around.

Sky remote, folder full of bank statements, lots of pens, ipod, a cd stack thing (25 high) headphones for the pc, obvious stuff like cpu, monitor keyboard mouse etc. plus a box full of games, cd wallet, cables, old cd player, and a couple of usb storage devices. i hoarde too much. :)

Happy hackers keyboard

Logitech trackball

One empty mug

Half eaten Quaker Oats bar

iPod shuffle

Music cds ( Scissor Sisters, Basement Jax, RATM and Aqualung)

Cisco study guide

Notepad + half eaten pen

Knackered linux boot cd

Sony headphones

5 cups, some keys, a CD, a pen, a can of Coke, some headphones, a flightstick, a modem, a dead spider, a lame, dusk and plenty of it, paper and some nuts.

My phone, old Gateway catalogue, pocket sized vaseline tub, sudafed, pen, chocolate bar wrapper, speakers, house phone, glass, some piece of paper, a receipt, a floppy disk, bluetooth dongle, bluetooth dongle CD and packaging, USB cable, little bits of rubbish, Lost CD I got with TV Guide, Gwen Stefani - LAMB, Audioslave - Audioslave, The Sundays - Blind, LCD Soundsystem - LCD Soundsystem.

About 150 cd's, some cased (in a big tower stack i did), some loose. 7 N64 carts, some paper with sheet music on it (for my drums), some of what looks like my sisters homework, an 80 sheet writing pad, PC, Monitor, 1 speaker (other on top of pc), 2 mice, a gold gel pen, a black marker pen, a pencil sharpener, wire cutters, pills.

Thats one of my desks, I could do the others later :P

Dongle is my new favourite non-word.

My dongle is on the floor, only been used the once.

If anyone needs a Sony-Ericsson phone unlocking, im the man to see ;)

This is going to take while, I have loads of stuff...

A set of books (dictionary, thesauras, quotations etc), 2 empty bottles of watter. A Celtic CD Clock. Bottle of Avon Skin-so-soft (best midgey repellent ever!), penknife, Football Manager 2005, my phone, Revision Notes for Higher Physics, questions for Higher Physics, portable hard drive and USB cable, a light, speakers. A desk tidy with pens in it. A 14-pad, PE homework, my massive CRT monitor, U2 "Go Home" DVD, some random physics books, some spam letters I get, an empty box of tic-tacs and a faulty 20GB laptop hard drive. On the pull-out thing I've got my Mac Mini, keyboard and mouse. In the top left shelf I've got some copied CD's and a couple of games. School stuff in the shelf underneath. In the top right drawer I've got loads of random stuff, receipts and sunglasses to name a few. Then computing mags in the shelf underneath it.

I have a scientific calculator, bank statements, pencilcase complete with stationary, a norwegian-english dictionary, Sherman M4-A3 model tank, a Bart Simpson glass, a projector alarm clock, a memory stick 256mb, mouse, keyboard, monitor. Thats all for the moment

Dell monitor

A picture clip with a bear Christmas tag on it

A handpainted bowl full of earrings and things so they dont get lost when Im too lazy to put them away

A crystal block with a rose etched in it (anniversary present)

An empty coke can

A PSP in an Air Foam case

An Evian sports bottle full of orange

A DS belonging to my sister

A plastic dolphin filled with water and shells...actually, I dont know where this came from

A glass fish with some ink fish inside

A tiny metal bucket with a bottle of coloured sand in it

A blue geode-rock thing

A huge Halo 2 mouse mat

An MS optical mouse

A parrot book

A bracelet that has escaped the bowl

A strappy top

A CD wallet full of games

A calculator

A hammer

3 tubes of moisturiser

A box of antibiotics

2 hair scrunchies

An owl money bank (people insist its an eagle but I sneer at them with contempt)

A cow money bank

Some envelopes and payslips

The case for my PDA

A hook off a pair of trousers

A paper storage container

There may be stuff under the existing junk, but I dont dare move it.

________

JUSTIN BIEBER FAN

Edited by Johelian

I have the following:

- My mobile phone (Sony Ericsson T610)

- Compaq Keyboard

- USB data stick

- A few of my Dad's business cards

- Worms 2

- Worms World Party

- A few blank CD-R's

- Microsoft Scroll Mouse

- A Werther's Original wrapper

- Creative Speakers

- A WHSmith notebook

- Lots of free discs from newspapers etc.

- A yellow pen with black ink

- iiyama ProLite 17" LCD monitor (with DVI)

- My hands

-My computer and all things related to that

-Asterix mug full of pens and nonsense

-Remote controls

-Digital Camera

-Work badges/nametag

-Printer/Scanner

-Coaster and an empty cup

-Blank CDs

-Nintendo DS

-Change/Keys

That is all. Very exciting as you can see.

Bongos, Gamecube, Post-It Notes, Biro (black) headphone jack, Creative Zen Micro on charge, mobile phone on charge, TV remote, headphones, bottle of water, red bandana, hair ties, bank paying in book, half a dozen CDs including Beastie Boys "To The Five Boroughs", Abdominal & DJ Fase "Flowtation Device" and DJ Format's "Seperated at Birth".

And then it's sort of still my desk but on a printer shelf underneath I have my Xbox. Oh and my TV/Monitor is on the top shelf as well.

A webcam pointing to my bed for some reason, speakers, various remotes, keyboard, headset, monitor, a rag for cleaning my screen and another one te clean my glasses, an 'emergency' tissue, a desktop calendar ( from 1998)/paper/memo thingy, a mousemat, a wooden miniature truck i once made containing handcream, a stylus that doesn't work, an empty blanco roller, coconut soap i once made, a dice, ink cardridges, a cano i made from a piece of wood (miniature) a cool styles, a mini flashlight, some (yellow) palm. Then 2 pics (one of my friends and me at futuris powerplay event with bobba fett who's about to reveal his real identity) and a pic of the class i'm in, a (cool) lamp with an old wallet and a garfield thingy, an empty bottle of water, a calendar, a pack of memo notes, a calculator, stapler, more ink, something to make holes in paper (dunno english name) a piece of paper with a name and an amount of money next to the name, 2 packs of dvds with various stuff on them, some are empty, a comb, paper i used to do physics and math stuff on, a mouse, my glasses, another stylus, a messurer, a screwdriver, one of those geo triangles or whatever you call them, a pack of tissues, pics of me that were made in school and another stylus that doesn't work.

should be about it

I have:

-17" CRT monitor

-18" TFT monitor

- 2 keyboards

- Two mice: a Logitech MX500 and a Logitech Optical Pilot

- Two sattelite speakers and a remote for it (woofer is on the floor)

- Phone

- Half full Platypus waterbag filled with something nasty (no not that :P)

- empty pepsi max bottle

- empty chips bag

- a glass object

- My bank balance

- My maths notes and several pens, and tape

- my Logitech headset

- my biology book

- portable dvd player

- Creative MuVo TX

- 43 unwritten DVD's

- unopened can of gini.

Hmm, mabye my mom was right...

Let's see here.. I have a whole desk/shelving unit type deal, so there's quite a lot of stuff. This is what's on my desk RIGHT NOW.

The generic stuff:

• PC Monitor
  • PC Tower
  • Speakers
  • Subwoofer
  • Keyboard
  • Printer
  • Mouse
  • Lamp
  • Jar with pencils, pens, paperclips, drawing pins and rubber bands
  • Alarm clock
  • DVB Radio
  • Remote controls for said radio
  • About 10 blank CDs
  • iRiver
  • A lot of PC games
  • A lot of paper

And now the cool/unique stuff:

• Lost Series 1 DVD Set
  • Indiana Jones DVD Set
  • I'm Alan Partridge DVD
  • Best of the WWF 2001 Video
  • Hori Snes-style Gamecube controller
  • USB Gamecube -> PC controller converter thingy
  • Samus Aran action figure
  • 2 empty cans of Lilt
  • A plate with breadcrumbs on it (yes, Bowser, it had a sandwich on it, not toasted)
  • Headache tablets

So there you go, draw your own conclusions.

How huge desks do some of you have?

I only have:

18" TFT monitor

Wireless keyboard

Wireless mouse

A cup half filled with coffee

A glass filled with water

Sign in to follow this