NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
eel

How to beat no sleep

Coffee, its your friend. Dont drink so much that you constantly think about it though (bad road to go down, trust me). BlueStar, you hallucinated after 32 hours? Was that the ProPlus or just lack of sleep? Ive been awake over 40 hours without hallucinating, then I slept for a looong time. But still no hallucinations, im jealous.

If you remember that reality TV show Shattered where the contestants weren't allowed to sleep, I think one of them started to go a bit crazy; he was saying things like "I'm the prime minister of Australia"...

you need to develop good sleeping habits before summer, so your sleeping schedule wont be extremely messed up during the summer like mine.

Sleep 6am-noon

eat and chill noon-4pm

sleep 4pm-midnight

play games and browse r-e midnight-6am

and repeat

thats a good idea besides that kids take 9-10 months and usually with kids theres no time for exams anyway

Why don't you just take hard drugs? You'll wake to find yourself in a ditch next Thursday with you're coursework completed and a slightly larger penis.

Why don't you just take hard drugs? You'll wake to find yourself in a ditch next Thursday with you're coursework completed and a slightly larger penis.

wtf, and may i ask what drug this is?

Drink Red Bull, it helps for a couple of hours. Or take Pro-plus. I took some when i had to do an exam and course work, managed to get a C and a B in the exam and coursework.

But you should really have some sleep, i can have about 4-5 hours sleep and feel fine afterwards.

OH speaking of Red Bull last night i found the ultimate Caffeine Drink maybe you should try it. It requires your own mixing though ;)

Ingrediants

Rockstar (1 Can)

Ice Breakers you know the mints (3-4)

open the rockstar, put the 3-4 mints in (depending on how minty you like it) and let it fizzle for a while, then congrats you made the ultima caffine drink. Why its good. Because i hate rockstars aftertaste, but with the mints, the aftertaste is minty and delicious!

I heard that some scientist did a test about being awake. If you want to stay awake long you should sleep 30 minutes every few hours or so - mind you not longer than 30 minutes. After that time your reactions and concentration should be a lot better again.

No matter what stimulant you put in our body, your body will eventually make you go to sleep. Of course your mental ability will become impaired if you don’t sleep for 23 hours (or whatever you said it was). It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out that you have to...

GO TO BED!!!

There was a program once that was very much like big brother. The housemates had to live on 1 hour of sleep a day. To keep awake they used to give themelves cramp in the foot.

The swines...!!!

Coffee, its your friend. Dont drink so much that you constantly think about it though (bad road to go down, trust me). BlueStar, you hallucinated after 32 hours? Was that the ProPlus or just lack of sleep? Ive been awake over 40 hours without hallucinating, then I slept for a looong time. But still no hallucinations, im jealous.

Yeah, although I was also stressed like hell and working on stuff so that might have contributed!

actually, i feel more refreshed with no sleep ::shrug:

Why are you asking for methods to beat sleep, when you're so refreshed due to a lack thereof?

i feel refreshed for a while but then it goes downhill :hmm:

I was meant te do an all nighter last night but i had a wee nap a %.30 and forgot te wake up again :woops:

im in the same boat as you, revising for my a-levels, been up all nighte the pass week had upto 8 exams in a week, im kinda use to it, just one more week. Pump myself with coffee and coke...

ya, just oone week for me too :yay:

friday, might just be the best day of my life :yay: :yay: :yay:

Speed keeps me up for days at time. Have very in depth discussions too.

After 3 days I only had mild sleep deprevation. The street lights on the horizon would turn into running elephants, dogs and cats. I could also see the alphabet.

Your body needs sleep. You feel tired for a reason, a drug can stop you feeling tired but it won't stop you being tired. Just find more time in the day, stop reading this site for instance, and sleep more.

I you really need to keep awake, get yourself a few bottles of Purdys. Instead of poisoning your body with excess caffine, it refreshes you by giving a concentrated dose of all the vital vitamins and minerals which your body uses to maintain itself. I would recommend it over absolutely any energy drink.

Speed keeps me up for days at time. Have very in depth discussions too.

After 3 days I only had mild sleep deprevation. The street lights on the horizon would turn into running elephants, dogs and cats. I could also see the alphabet.

Speed is also the worst shit you can put in your body without instant death. You want running elephants and to see the alphabet? Try LSD.

Heroin is an awesome medicinal drug. One of the best painkillers.

As for speed, my friend took some and he said it made him impotent for three days. Haha.

Heroin is an awesome medicinal drug.

Yeah, definitely.

I just love the rush of getting collapsed veins, infections of the heart lining and valves, abscesses, and liver disease.

Oh, and don't forget that totally rad sensation of pulmonary complications, and the added bonus of various types of pneumonia. Smashing really.

Oh, and kids, each time you do it, you just run the totally-superly-awesome-cool risk of recieving the Human Imunnodefiecency Virus, which just rocks!

Sign in to follow this