N-Europe

How to beat no sleep

eel

Coffee, its your friend. Dont drink so much that you constantly think about it though (bad road to go down, trust me). BlueStar, you hallucinated after 32 hours? Was that the ProPlus or just lack of sleep? Ive been awake over 40 hours without hallucinating, then I slept for a looong time. But still no hallucinations, im jealous.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drink Red Bull, it helps for a couple of hours. Or take Pro-plus. I took some when i had to do an exam and course work, managed to get a C and a B in the exam and coursework.

But you should really have some sleep, i can have about 4-5 hours sleep and feel fine afterwards.

OH speaking of Red Bull last night i found the ultimate Caffeine Drink maybe you should try it. It requires your own mixing though ;)

Ingrediants

Rockstar (1 Can)

Ice Breakers you know the mints (3-4)

open the rockstar, put the 3-4 mints in (depending on how minty you like it) and let it fizzle for a while, then congrats you made the ultima caffine drink. Why its good. Because i hate rockstars aftertaste, but with the mints, the aftertaste is minty and delicious!

I heard that some scientist did a test about being awake. If you want to stay awake long you should sleep 30 minutes every few hours or so - mind you not longer than 30 minutes. After that time your reactions and concentration should be a lot better again.

No matter what stimulant you put in our body, your body will eventually make you go to sleep. Of course your mental ability will become impaired if you don’t sleep for 23 hours (or whatever you said it was). It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out that you have to...

GO TO BED!!!

There was a program once that was very much like big brother. The housemates had to live on 1 hour of sleep a day. To keep awake they used to give themelves cramp in the foot.

The swines...!!!

Coffee, its your friend. Dont drink so much that you constantly think about it though (bad road to go down, trust me). BlueStar, you hallucinated after 32 hours? Was that the ProPlus or just lack of sleep? Ive been awake over 40 hours without hallucinating, then I slept for a looong time. But still no hallucinations, im jealous.

Yeah, although I was also stressed like hell and working on stuff so that might have contributed!

Speed keeps me up for days at time. Have very in depth discussions too.

After 3 days I only had mild sleep deprevation. The street lights on the horizon would turn into running elephants, dogs and cats. I could also see the alphabet.

I you really need to keep awake, get yourself a few bottles of Purdys. Instead of poisoning your body with excess caffine, it refreshes you by giving a concentrated dose of all the vital vitamins and minerals which your body uses to maintain itself. I would recommend it over absolutely any energy drink.

Speed keeps me up for days at time. Have very in depth discussions too.

After 3 days I only had mild sleep deprevation. The street lights on the horizon would turn into running elephants, dogs and cats. I could also see the alphabet.

Speed is also the worst shit you can put in your body without instant death. You want running elephants and to see the alphabet? Try LSD.

Heroin is an awesome medicinal drug.

Yeah, definitely.

I just love the rush of getting collapsed veins, infections of the heart lining and valves, abscesses, and liver disease.

Oh, and don't forget that totally rad sensation of pulmonary complications, and the added bonus of various types of pneumonia. Smashing really.

Oh, and kids, each time you do it, you just run the totally-superly-awesome-cool risk of recieving the Human Imunnodefiecency Virus, which just rocks!