NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
mcj metroid

do playstation fanboys actually exist?

one of the mnay reasons psp has failed is because sony have no hardcore fans.Every hardcore gamer i know either is an xbox pc gamer or a nintendo gamer.Many think they love sony but is only because they have tried nothing else.The psps price is too high for the casual who can swap consoles like that.WHy oh why do sony think the ps3 will win.It clearly wont.i hate being too baised but thats how i feel.What do ye think?

Oh, they do exist, and in their millions, but they're simply less rabid and more rational than us Nintendo fanboys, hence the reason for the diminishing PSP sales :heh:

one of the mnay reasons psp has failed is because sony have no hardcore fans.Every hardcore gamer i know either is an xbox pc gamer or a nintendo gamer.Many think they love sony but is only because they have tried nothing else.The psps price is too high for the casual who can swap consoles like that.WHy oh why do sony think the ps3 will win.It clearly wont.i hate being too baised but thats how i feel.What do ye think?

Well I know for a fact Nintendo fanboys exist.... :indeed:

Of course Sony Playstation fanboys exists, it's not hard to spot 'em (rather, "they're everywhere!" - Bob).

Some reasons (IMO) the PSP has "failed"(which I wouldn't really say it has) is becouse:

a) Nintendo has the current hold of the portable console gaming market

b) The PSP was more expensive and had lower battery time then the NDS

c) Sony wanted the PSP to be exclusive, Nintendo wanted everyone to join the fun.

Choze and Shoe are prime examples, also check NoE forums,t hey annoy people on there, make it worse etc

I notice sony fanboys tend to be the more annoying ones...

LOL Ninty iz 4 kids innit, yeah fuck u dik ed, sony r da best G

Choze and Shoe are prime examples, also check NoE forums,t hey annoy people on there, make it worse etc

I notice sony fanboys tend to be the more annoying ones...

LOL Ninty iz 4 kids innit, yeah fuck u dik ed, sony r da best G

I'd say all fanboys are the same, you just notice the sony ones.

I'd say all fanboys are the same, you just notice the sony ones.

Actually it's quite the opposite, most ppl just talk about nintendo fanboys.

Nintendo fanboys are the worst. They just regurgitate Nintendo PR releases. If I hear Playing = Believing one more time I’ll scream. Not a nice scream either.

Nintendo fanboys are the worst. They just regurgitate Nintendo PR releases. If I hear Playing = Believing one more time I’ll scream. Not a nice scream either.

It's kind of funny that I don't recall anyone saying that. Or reurgitating PR releases for that matter. :indeed:

yes but nintendo fans tend to be knowledgable gamers.I remember being on the gamespot(banned for 31 days for calling someone a wanker...it will never happen)sony fanboys dont have a clue what they are talking about.U can always beat them in a ds vs psp argument or even chance a gamecube vs ps2.hell sometimes i feel so sorry for them that i join them and help them argue.

I remember watchig the ps3 conference, and they are fanboys themselve, of course, but for the psp they went on and on and on about how many psps and games they had shipped, not sold.

i knwoloads of sony fanboys though, but dont argue how nintendo is wshit and all hat, except my bro, who has actually said that he wii controller is a good invention but not suited to some games which i aggreed with.

However i went into school, on saturday one say because of extra revision adn i had a chat about the Wii with a couple of friends who of course were sony fanboys etc. and they were thinking about getting one.

It's kind of funny that I don't recall anyone saying that. Or reurgitating PR releases for that matter. :indeed:

I can remember many, many people doing so. Not in this thread, if that's what you mean.

which proves my point.Sony fanboys are not real.They are ntot dedicated.A nintendo fanboy will never leave nintendo but sony fanboys would easily convert with the large masses

There's fanboys for everything. It jus can't be helped that people make love to their things, it's scary. :)

I don't really think the PSP has failed. It hasn't sold as well as the NDS, but then again that's half the price. It's still sold a fair amount though. It sold 610,000 units in the UK only and that was just from September, when it was released till the end of that year. I think they have shipped around 17 million units, so it's probably about 10 million sold so far.

"According to Mercury News Research, the PSP sold 3.63M in the US in 2005[23] compared to 2.58M by the DS in the same period. It is estimated 3.43 million PSP units have been sold in Japan through to 2006 compared to 6.49 million by the DS, and 1.47 million by the DS Lite as of May 14th 2006."

There is no doubt in my mind that Nintendo fanboys are the most rabid and insane of them all. Fanboys exist for everything, but a Nintendo fanboy is the most devoted and terrifying fanboy one could ever meet.

There aren't Sony fanboys persay... its more just being cool that most of them only own a PS2.

'COS OV GTA 'N GRAN TURISMO M8.

And yet they ignore some of the most fantastic titles on that most evil of platforms >_>

There is no doubt in my mind that Nintendo fanboys are the most rabid and insane of them all. Fanboys exist for everything, but a Nintendo fanboy is the most devoted and terrifying fanboy one could ever meet.

I dunno man, when mgs fanboys such as myself gather in full force, we have the power to destroy websites.

We destroyed neogaf and konamis website on the night the 15min trailer was released.

Well Nintendo fanboys have the incredible power of changing internet pools results within 5 minutes.

Anything which has an element of popularity sales behind it is going to cause this problem. I would have bought a PS2 but they never dropped in price enough (especially considering their reliability!), so people call me a Nintendo fanboy by default. It's just that I know a lot about the Nintendo stuff that is all.

Also there is one major difference between Nintendo FBs and other FBs. The Ninty camp are actually fans of Nintendo as a company, which often gives that a very skewed perspective, whereas others like the game, often giving them a disturbingly blind brand loyalty to a series (GTA anyone?).

Sign in to follow this