NEurope
Zell

What was you first EVER game?

So what was the first game that you had?

Mine was The Lion King on the megadrive. I got a megadrive when i was about 5 or 6 and to me, it was god. I really enjoyed the game (but never completed it because you couldn't save).

Not the best ever game to start off with, but my 1st ever game boy game (and zelda game) was Link's Awakening DX (AMAZING, repeat, AMAZING).

1st game ever played (to my memory) = Mario Bros. on NES

1st GameBoy game owned = Super Mario Land

Yes, Lion King was awesome, though I couldn't beat the last level!

First games I ever owned were:

Streets of Rage

Revenge of Shinobi

World Heroes

Street Fighter 2 Turbo

and Sonic 2

Twas my first console aswell...

Mine n my Bros. 1st console was the Mega Drive, for one Christmas AGES ago. We got Mega Games 3 with it, which had Alien Storm on it, I'd say that was our 1st game really since I can't remember playing the other 2 before it :heh:

My first game was about this crazy little animal that ran around really fast from the left side of the screen to the right side. It was just him, a bunch of cool levels and a wierd moustached guy with these robots you had to kill.

Awesome game, i think the guy was blue but anyway it was such along time ago (1994 and i was born in 1991) that i don't remember, i wonder whatever happend to him....

I think it was Croc on the GameBoy Color, followed in about two hours by Pokemon Yellow.

EDIT: Though it could have been the PS1 and Crash Team Racing.

My first ever game was Zoids or Cyberdyne Warrior (i remember it as Cyberdyne Commando) for the Commodore64.

The first game that ever got me into gaming though was definitely Super Mario All Stars for the SNES. I played that for hours on end, and it even got my brothers started into playing games. Simple, but also difficult at the same time.

First handheld/gameboy game was Tetris! :)

Super Mario Land [GB]

Brings make so many tearful memories. Ohh the lovely credits music.

Hmmm im going back a while now. The first game I ever played was on my C64 but I havent a clue what it was. The first ever console game I played was Super Mario Bros. I remember me and my friend were playing on it and every time we jumped in the game we moved the pad in the direction we were jumping...ah happy times indeed.

The first game I remember playing was Super Mario Brothers on the Nes, I played a lot of Nes games before finaly buying a Mega Drive with Sonic.

Super Mario Land [GB]

Brings make so many tearful memories. Ohh the lovely credits music.

http://tmksd.tripod.com/mariolandend.mid

One of the most rewarding ending musics ever.

Link doesn't work, but no worries I already have it. Thanks anyway :smile:

Super Frog on the amiga is the first game i can remeber playing, a cracker of a platform game wouldn't mind playing it again but got rid of amiga a while ago:red:

Super Frog on the amiga is the first game i can remeber playing, a cracker of a platform game wouldn't mind playing it again but got rid of amiga a while ago:red:

I remember that it was awesome. You had to collect Lucozade for power-ups and I will always remember the ribbiting theme tune.

My first game ever was james pond on the amiga and at the time I thought it was the shit until i got a snes and realized it was just shit.

my really first videogame (not console) was pacman on a pc (i can't even remember the operating system anymore, i think it was dos but i'm not quite sure). my mum showed me how to play it because she was a teacher in a school where they had a pc (not many people had a pc 15 years ago...) but she told me to play learning games instead. and everytime she wouldn't look i got to play pacman ^^

on a console? might have been super mario world on the snes, i got a nes after the snes appeared on market (bought it off from relatives).

Probably something on my dad's old Spectrum. Hungry Horace and Frankie Goes to Hollywood are two names that spring to mind.

First game i ever owned was either Super Mario Bros. (NES) or Super Mario Land (GB). Good times.

Something on one of those tape-based players. I remember taking all the keys out of the keyboard and rearranged them alphabetically.

My dad and I spent a long time putting them back in right. He never loved me again.

The first game I played I think was this cool run and gun game on my dads Spectrum, wuth tanks and swamp a loads of hapless middle eastern (read: Iraqi) soldiers to blow away. It was sweet.

The first game I ever owned was Starwing, as well as Super Tennis, Super Star Wars, Stunt Race FX and Desert Strike. They were all sweet.

Something on one of those tape-based players. I remember taking all the keys out of the keyboard and rearranged them alphabetically.

My dad and I spent a long time putting them back in right. He never loved me again.

Haha, thats the funniest thing I've heard all day, perhaps because it's only 7:50, or perhaps it's because I did exactly the same thing with our first computer back in 95, man it majorly pissed everyone off, lol I felt like such a jackass afterwards :heh: