NEurope
Zell

What was you first EVER game?

Fisrt game ever owned and played was Super Mario Bros. with Duck Hunt on the same cartridge.:indeed::heart: Good times, good times.:D

sonic the hedgehog + sega megadrive. Played it fo months on a black and white TV.

River Rescue on our Sinclair Spectrum, behold the awesomeness!

RiverRescue(OtherVersion).gif

First game I bought was SilkWorm on the Spectrum, probably one of the best games on the system. The ROM is out there people (not that I or R-E condone that kind of behaviour).Hells yeah!

silkspe1.gif

First ever game: Donkey Kong JR on Game and Watch

First console bought: NES with Turtles, bought Mario Bros 3 as well then.

Most played games from that era: all Marios, Megamans, Mario Karts (later) and Street FighterII...

OWNED?even though i played my brothers atari 2600 a long time before id say sonic and knuckles for the megadrive

The first game I ever owned personally was Super Mario Bros. on the NES. But my mother owned a Game Boy and I played Tetris and Super Mario Land.

I had also previously played Metroid and many other NES classics round a babysitters house.

Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt (on same cartridge) for NES. And when I figured out I could put the Light Gun up against the screen I was excellent at whupping them ducks!

Lying on the floor of the sitting room with my Dad playing Mario and Duck Hunt! And my love affair with Nintendo had begun....

On the SNES....

Mario Paint

Zool

Super Mario AllStars (4 different Mario games, the first 2, and 2 others)

Super Mario World

A couple of others I can't remember

Super Mario Kart

The only SNES game that I actually bought (I got a SNES at the end of its life time for £60 with all those games) was International Super Star Soccer Deluxe which was amazing. :)

Hmmmm first console game i owned was Lylat Wars, pretty gd first game there :)

Sonic the Hedgehog on Megadrive. We borrowed the console and games off this guy and he eventually just sold it us.

When I get a job I'm going to buy loads of old consoles and games. Mega Drive, N64, and possibly a Saturn. *Dreams*

mario kart super surcut on gba my second was super mario advance (smb 2) and i sucked and still suck at both games but then i got super mario world super mario advance 2 and i loved it yester day i got new super mario bros and...

im going to do a page on my history of video games when i publish my website after exam week at my school (today is my last exam horay) (i hate bubble sheets!)

as far as i can remember it was sonic on the mega drive or maybe alex kidd!

oooooh hang on it might have been a metal slug arcade game!!

I think it was the Super Mario for NES.... my father and my older sister used to play it very much... and I first liked to watch only. Later they bought games which they couldnt beat until I took over them and beated the games! :D

DUCK HUNT, yes thats right my freinds the all mighty DUCK HUNT. i loved that game. see the little ducks fall from the sky as i shot the hell out of em.

The first console game I owned was Super Mario World on the SNES (I got a SNES + Super Mario World for my birthday), me and my brothers had rented console games for quite awhile before that.

The first game I ever played? Hmm, hard to remember... I think it was something on a C64, perhaps IK+.

My first game was Sonic the Hedgehog on Megadrive.

I think i still have it somewhere in the loft...

One of the first games I owned was Turtles on the C64. Damn that swimming level! I'd either die or beat it and then die on the level straight after.

Super mario world + SNES

I remember it very clearly, i was 6, and my mum took me with my aunty, and we went to argos, i never knew she was gonna buy it, she bought a large box, we went home, and she opened it. and there it was, the most awesome thing ever. that game lasted me 6 months.

First game i played was mario 3 ont he NES, i also remember what happened. i went to friends house, and i played it for like 10 mins, but couldnt continue because i hate to take a shit. So there i was, at my friends house, doing a shit. Never again.

First handheld game was mario land 1 + 2 naturally.